Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS?

this seems like another belichick psychological advantage move. after watching him pull out the no Defensive lineman all linebackers-DB defense with organized chaos, i have to believe this is another one of his "tricks" he has been deliberately saving. by all accounts, taylor has been ready to go for the past 3 weeks. How will this impact winning? i think it cant hurt. maroney will carry the rock about 20 times but taylor should get about 10 carries to spell maroney esp in the 4th quarter. i see morris slidg into the BJGE role on special teams. we should also get back ty warren and wilfork, steven neal and key others also. could be the healthiest we have been all year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS?

YOU ARE SUCH A MORON!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS?

Phew. Good thing he saved him until this week. We didn't need him at all against the Phins because the plan was not to grind down the clock in the last four minutes, but to go 3 and out and give the Phins a shot at a field goal. What better way to pretty much wrap up the division than by losing to Miami by withholding the running attack. 

Far better to keep Taylor on hold to spring him against the Jags like a Jack-in-the-Box! They will never see that coming. Bam!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS?:
    this seems like another belichick psychological advantage move. after watching him pull out the no Defensive lineman all linebackers-DB defense with organized chaos, i have to believe this is another one of his "tricks" he has been deliberately saving. by all accounts, taylor has been ready to go for the past 3 weeks. How will this impact winning? i think it cant hurt. maroney will carry the rock about 20 times but taylor should get about 10 carries to spell maroney esp in the 4th quarter. i see morris slidg into the BJGE role on special teams. we should also get back ty warren and wilfork, steven neal and key others also. could be the healthiest we have been all year. 
    Posted by bubbazilla

I suppose you also think that BB cracked Brady across the right hand with a tire iron to injure him and thus create uncertainty for the opposing teams, as part of more mental games?

Seriously, this is the second absurd thread of yours I have witnessed today, the Maroney thread being the first, and I have only just started. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

And the moon really is made of cheese

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS?:
    In Response to Have the PATS deliberately waited to play FRED TAYLOR against his old team JAGUARS? : I suppose you also think that BB cracked Brady across the right hand with a tire iron to injure him and thus create uncertainty for the opposing teams, as part of more mental games? Seriously, this is the second absurd thread of yours I have witnessed today, the Maroney thread being the first, and I have only just started. 
    Posted by chrisakawoody

I suspect this is Leon posing as a regular poster with a slight name variation

Sections
Shortcuts