Have you ever been so fired up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Re: Have you ever been so fired up?

Never.

I honestly don't even care about the superbowl.

In Response to Have you ever been so fired up?:
    [QUOTE]I don't remember being so fired up before any patriots game.. with Bart Scott THREATNING WW's career...I hope Patriots beat jests by widest margin EVER in NFL History... Let's go PATS!
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishJPM11. Show IrishJPM11's posts

I've been around for a while...so I've been plenty anxious before.  But tomorrow cannot come fast enough.  I use to tell my kids...go to sleep and tomorrow will be here faster.  Oh if that were really true I'd try to sleep now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

That little threat of Scott's should be interesting.  There was a time in the early 2000's that I was confident that any threat made upon a Patriot player would be dealt with swiftly on the field by some of the Pats more intense players- Willy Mcginist, Bruschi, etc. 

Does this current batch of players contain the sort of characters that will send that message?  Obviously Scott only shares the field with Pats offensive players but I do remember a block (or hit) that Connolly (I think) laid on one of the Jets players last year knocking him nearly into the stands and causing a lot of crying from the Jets. 

I wish I had the video, a legal block but when a 300lb lineman plows into a 200lb guy that's not paying attention it's pretty funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

WEll of course I have been fired up way more than this..Her name was Mary Ellen McElroy. A gorgeous blond with legs that would make you melt in a pool of butter. There we were at Salisbury Beach at the rental cottage.. after drinking shots of Sambuca I slowly started to....Ahhhh wait, sorry guys wrong Forum Baord...

No Harm done, where were we, ah yes the Patriots. Ahhh cant say I have....NExt please! Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Honestly, I am super excited and maybe as much as I've been for superbowls, but I would be lieing if I didn't say I am just as nervous. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

No, this seems like the most fired up ever!

I don't want a competive game. I'm not sure about you guys, but I want to see the worst smoke show ever. I'm talking about 55-6, a humiliating type of defeat. Maybe it doesn't happen, but I would enjoy that more.

I would take great enjoyment at seeing LT sitting on the bench sulking, Brady pointing at Ryan after he scores his 5th touchdown, etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cccp1014. Show cccp1014's posts

Its to the point where not only do I want us to win, I want us to win by 30!!! Humiliation is in order.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No.  this weeks has been interminably long.  Listening to non stop blah blah blah from the Jests and their loopy stupid fans has been torture.  There are not enough points in the world to pay for the crap we have had to listen to.  If the Ravens get past the Steelers, next week is going to be like a second dose, as the Jets are the ba$tard children of the Ravens anyway.  Oh, well.  Sweeter when we destroy those to on the way to winning our 4th Lombardi.  It's just tough to deal with at the moment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Have you ever been so fired up?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever been so fired up? : Why are you here pretending to be a Patriot fan again?  Or pretending that you could POSSIBLY manage to mate with a female of your own species?  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cccp1014. Show cccp1014's posts

What puzzles me is how can the Jets fans talk smack, they have accomplished absolutely nothing. Instead of being humble, they are utter A Holes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]That little threat of Scott's should be interesting.  There was a time in the early 2000's that I was confident that any threat made upon a Patriot player would be dealt with swiftly on the field by some of the Pats more intense players- Willy Mcginist, Bruschi, etc.  Does this current batch of players contain the sort of characters that will send that message?  Obviously Scott only shares the field with Pats offensive players but I do remember a block (or hit) that Connolly (I think) laid on one of the Jets players last year knocking him nearly into the stands and causing a lot of crying from the Jets.  I wish I had the video, a legal block but when a 300lb lineman plows into a 200lb guy that's not paying attention it's pretty funny.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    I remember that play.  It was tackle Mark LeVoir.  I can't remember who the cornerback was though.  He just flattened him.  It was beautiful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Awww . . .

C'mon Dave . . .   don't pick on Sybil. He's got legitimate psychological problems. Cut the kid some slack.

At least he's not talking to himself in this thread . . .

Yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cccp1014. Show cccp1014's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Have you ever been so fired up?:
    [QUOTE]I don't remember being so fired up before any patriots gamePosted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, I'm going nuts waiting for the game. sheez, i imagine if we the players are just chomping at the bit to get ouot their and hand the jests another beat down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

No, and now I am confident the every player in the Patriots locker room will be just as fired up as in the 2nd Jets game or maybe even more. After a 45-3 blowout I was concerned that there might be some complacancy even from the Pats. Not any more.

Thanks Jets!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Some must-reading before Jets-Patriots III

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I wasn't that fired up before, but with all the classless trash talk this week I am bouncing off the walls here. A win will be utterly satisfying, especially a beat down. I don't even want to think about what a loss would be like under these circumstances...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by cccp1014[/QUOTE]

LMFAO, that was funny

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

A few times in the past.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I have never been so angry and fired up at an opponent. I want the Patriots to kill and smash the jets. I want the Patriots to leave the jets mentally and physically damaged. I want the Patriots to win by so much that the jets owner gets embarrased and fires their pathetic coach and trashes half the players.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever been so fired up? : Why are you here pretending to be a Patriot fan again?  Or pretending that you could POSSIBLY manage to mate with a female of your own species?  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Im sorry but you must have me confused with your boyfriendSurprised

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Awww . . . C'mon Dave . . .   don't pick on Sybil. He's got legitimate psychological problems. Cut the kid some slack. At least he's not talking to himself in this thread . . . Yet.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    You guys are too funny...Actually p-mike you were sometimes funny, Dave on the other hand well Dave is just Dave.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Bill Romanowski billromanowski Patriots over Jets. The trash-talk is a diversion--window dressing. Bull$hit that's going to backfire. Would try to score 50 if I was NE