Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person?

Okay, quick story.  Went to see the Patriots play and ended up staying in the same hotel the Patriots were at.  I just checked into the hotel, my son and I enter an elevator to go to our room and in the elevator was a Patriot player.  Said a few words to him.  Nice guy and all but the Players don't talk to fans at the hotels.  Anyways, when we got out my son said he thought it was Kevin Faulk.  Wish I knew for sure, one of the only players that said much to the fans there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person?

In Response to Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person?:
    [QUOTE]Okay, quick story.  Went to see the Patriots play and ended up staying in the same hotel the Patriots were at.  I just checked into the hotel, my son and I enter an elevator to go to our room and in the elevator was a Patriot player.  Said a few words to him.  Nice guy and all but the Players don't talk to fans at the hotels.  Anyways, when we got out my son said he thought it was Kevin Faulk.  Wish I knew for sure, one of the only players that said much to the fans there.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I brought my son to the Patriots training camp in 2003.  We got a lead that some players would come outside down where what is now the Patriots hall of fame. There were some barriers and Kevin along with Antwain Smith were out there and they both signed his training camp T-shirt that my son never wore.  We keep it in a sealed bag.  We pulled it out the other day to check it out. Kevin Faulk was real nice.

We went back in 2007 to the training camp and this time my son was lucky enough to have Kevin sign his min football helmet.  Very cool.  We love Kevin!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

lol he gave up them blacks and picked up weed lol gotta Kevin true Pat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person?:
    [QUOTE]I saw him a Dunkin Donuts in Quincy once but i ddnt bother him, he was with his kids so I let him do his thing but it was him for sure.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Good man. I never saw the point in bugging famous people when they're just trying to go about their daily lives.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

I DID!!!

It was last year after a game and we were walking back to my truck and I look over and saw him talking to a security guard and I said " Is that Kevin Freakin' Faulk" so I went running over there and literally jumped on his step on his Escalade, started talking to him like it was no big deal, I have a picture too.

He was very cool about me (crazy azz white chick) making myself comfortable on his side view mirror. Ohhh...I had had a few that day!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

ha ha... you got any sisters?Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Yea, I use to work at a restaurant in Providence and he was in wth a coupole of other players. Everthing was yes sir, no sir, thank you coming from him. A Pleasant surprise. I have encountered and still do numerous athletes, celebrities especially now that I live in West Hollywood. Nice to see that some of these guys are still grounded. So sad that he is out......sure fire CLASS ACT!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

[QUOTE]ha ha... you got any sisters?
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

Nope....just me Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Met Kevin at training camp in 2009.  Had my little nephew with me who idolizes Kevin and wanted his autograph in the worst way.  We tried but we couldn't get close to him.  Kevin started walking away and then made eye conatct with my nephew who had this dejected long face...Kevin walked over to him directly, shook his hand and said "hi kid, what's your name?" and then signed his football, patted him on the head and then left.  Class Act all the  way...not too many players would do that...It was sad to see him get hurt...He is now my favorite Patriot player of all time.  Good Luck Kevin !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I never met Kevin but I used to have Emmanuel Lewis hanging from my rear view mirror.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

These are great stories! Once I tried to start a thread about which players the forum members had met, and it pretty much died. Maybe I should try again.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good to hear these stories.  Met a lot of super cool athletes over the years, we have a big celebrity golf tournament in town once a year so get to see a bunch of famous athletes.  I could tell some pretty good ones.

Don't mean to be a downer after so many good Kevin Faulk stories shared but probably the worst experience was with my first post of this thread when my son and I stayed at the same hotel as the Patriots.  Put a pretty bad taste in my mouth about these guys we support.  Although my son and I still live Patriot's football, for me I looked at this team quite a bit differently after the hotel experience.  Pretty disappointing to say the least. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

My husband also peed next to Vinatieri at Larry-oke.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I make my living working with the famous. the semi-famous. the not so famous and those who think they should be famous, but I've never met Kevin Faulk. Sounds like I've missed out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, quick story.  Went to see the Patriots play and ended up staying in the same hotel the Patriots were at.  I just checked into the hotel, my son and I enter an elevator to go to our room and in the elevator was a Patriot player.  Said a few words to him.  Nice guy and all but the Players don't talk to fans at the hotels.  Anyways, when we got out my son said he thought it was Kevin Faulk.  Wish I knew for sure, one of the only players that said much to the fans there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Yes, Kevin is a really nice guy.  Just after his Mother passed away a few years ago, I offered my condolences and he was very cordial.  Now, when I say hello to him before games he always says hello or gives me a thumbs up.  He has always been a class kid.  I hope he makes it all the way back next year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]We were tailgating after a game once and I saw Kevin walking through the Parking lot. He had a bad game and he didn't look too happy so I asked him if he wanted a Shot of Tequilla and a Hit off a Doobie. He did the shot but then said he was set because he brought his own weed. He pulled out a fat Blunt and I must say it was some of the best weed I ever smoked. He's always been one of my favorite players since that and I still have the roach to prove it. I had it Bronzed and put it on a Plaque next to his picture.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Wow, so you are saying that Faulk is an idiot?  Nice story!  NOT!

Anyone who goes out into the parking lot and smokes Pot at their place of business is not very smart.....There might be kids around and it is against the law and the rules of the league....if he got behind the wheel of a vehicle right after that, then I have totally lost respect for that moron. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person? : Wow, so you are saying that Faulk is an idiot?  Nice story!  NOT! Anyone who goes out into the parking lot and smokes Pot at their place of business is not very smart.....There might be kids around and it is against the law and the rules of the league....if he got behind the wheel of a vehicle right after that, then I have totally lost respect for that moron. 
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]

Don't worry dude, I lied.. You can like him again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Good to hear these stories.  Met a lot of super cool athletes over the years, we have a big celebrity golf tournament in town once a year so get to see a bunch of famous athletes.  I could tell some pretty good ones. Don't mean to be a downer after so many good Kevin Faulk stories shared but probably the worst experience was with my first post of this thread when my son and I stayed at the same hotel as the Patriots.  Put a pretty bad taste in my mouth about these guys we support.  Although my son and I still live Patriot's football, for me I looked at this team quite a bit differently after the hotel experience.  Pretty disappointing to say the least. 

That's because they don't owe it to the fans to sign autographs and chat with fans every part of their day. If they're at their hotel, it means they're enjoying their down time and getting ready for the game. That shouldn't be a negative reflection on the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person? : Wow, so you are saying that Faulk is an idiot?  Nice story!  NOT! Anyone who goes out into the parking lot and smokes Pot at their place of business is not very smart.....There might be kids around and it is against the law and the rules of the league....if he got behind the wheel of a vehicle right after that, then I have totally lost respect for that moron. 

Id be suprised if this was true because of the location not the actions. Ok, dont drink and drive I get it but, its Ok for the athletes to take all the pain meds and drive?  Id rather an athlete hit the blunt after a game to relax and work out the physical kinks than take pills. Unfortunately the NFL dictates what goes and seems to embrace painkillers.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person? : Id be suprised if this was true because of the location not the actions. Ok, dont drink and drive I get it but, its Ok for the athletes to take all the pain meds and drive?  Id rather an athlete hit the blunt after a game to relax and work out the physical kinks than take pills. Unfortunately the NFL dictates what goes and seems to embrace painkillers.   
    Posted by wonderdrums[/QUOTE]

I am not sure about what kind of pain killers and the dosage that they use...but I am quite sure that they are regulated for anything that is strong enough to alter your mind.

Smoking Pot and Driving is as bad as Drinking and Driving.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person? : Don't worry dude, I lied.. You can like him again.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Too late....Faulk is now tainted....waht an Idiot he is....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you ever met Kevin Faulk in person? : Too late....Faulk is now tainted....waht an Idiot he is....

True and IF everyone is going to think it anyway he might as well light one up and go out for a cruise. He's just hanging out now anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts