Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

http://www.providingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/new/2010/09/ines-sainz-jets-reporter.jpg

This is her at the practice. It seems like a button-up short sleeve shirt and some jeans. 

Either way, it isn't really the point. She is a total goddess. I mean, wow. But if she came to interview me, the last thing I would do is start falling all over her like a kid. That is what animals do .. . like when a dog humps a person's leg. 

The NFL should fine some people simply to put the message out that they need to act responsibly. They represent the entire league... there are standards for acceptable adult behavior. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, she is smoking hot. At the same time, it is not the woman we are talking about. 1.) She wasn't dressed inappropriately, she was dressed as someone representing an entertainment media outlet. In short, a fluff reporter like you might see on E. Whether this is her task, it isn't that inappropriate that people dressed so casually are let on TV. 2.) She is Spanish, not Mexican. 3.) The Jets (or Pats, or anyone else) should act professionally, period.  The NFL should fine the players involved no matter what. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Honestly Z, had this been Rachel Nichols, Suzie Kolber, Andrea Kremer or Pam Oliver I would be a bit more angry, but Ines uses her sexuality to get interviews. She knows it, she's flattered by it. She likes to flirt. Everywhere she goes she flirts with the guys. She flirted with TO in Dallas, Chad in Cincy, Jared Allen in Minny. It's what she does. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Couple of points: 1)  There is no excuse for sexual harrassment of any kind by any player on any team in the NFL.  It has no place in any working environment. 2)  Her posted response was gracious and articulate.  3)  Entertainment media or not, that kind of attire is intended for the purpose of attracting attention.  She got attention, perhaps not the most approrpriate kind, but attention nevertheless.  That is not an excuse for what allegedly happened but it is relevant. 4) The babe is smokin'!! My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

I disagree. It is irrelevant to the behavior in question. It is relevant to the network that wants ratings and hire reporters like that to get a specific audience, but that is another conversation. Simply saying it was relevant (no matter what) makes it seem like she had it coming or it is an excuse. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.providingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/new/2010/09/ines-sainz-jets-reporter.jpg This is her at the practice. It seems like a button-up short sleeve shirt and some jeans.  Either way, it isn't really the point. She is a total goddess. I mean, wow. But if she came to interview me, the last thing I would do is start falling all over her like a kid. That is what animals do .. . like when a dog humps a person's leg.  The NFL should fine some people simply to put the message out that they need to act responsibly. They represent the entire league... there are standards for acceptable adult behavior. 

DUDE, that top is showing all kinds of cleavage. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question??? : I disagree. It is irrelevant to the behavior in question. It is relevant to the network that wants ratings and hire reporters like that to get a specific audience, but that is another conversation. Simply saying it was relevant (no matter what) makes it seem like she had it coming or it is an excuse. 

Just out of curiosity, did you read my entire post?  I didn't say it was relevant to the bahavior but it is quite relevant to the topic.  Does a woman's attire invite negative comment?  That's a relevant question, is it not?  I assert that it does not yet your comment implies that I rationalize the behavior by making mention of her attire.  Please, I left my knuckle dragging days behind in high school, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

More importantly than her hotness is the added distraction this will cause in the week leading up to the Pats game. If it is true that there is an investigation, and it is true that the NFL is going to set aside some "educational time" for the jets on etiquette/sexual harassment than I am all for it.

I appreciate smoking hot, but in the long run I appreciate the nuisance this will be in the locker room this week more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Her safety was in no way in jeopardy.  Of course it is inappropriate for the players to behave like they did but don't go to an NFL practice dressed like that and then act surprised when you become an object of attention.  I really don't think them throwing balls in her direction is "harrassment".  It is like that Corona commercial with the 2 girls on the beach.

The picture in the Orange top and white pants........ good god!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Here's a thought: How hard is it for those guys to find a woman at least this attractive when they go clubbing after work in NYC/NJ? You would figure that just about any of the straight guys on the team would have a pretty easy time of it.  I went to UF and the football guys basically trolled the clubs with drift nets with great success.  If it was easy for them, imagine for these pro players in a major metropolis.

In that context, it all seems so misogynic. It doesn't matter if she wasn't offended.  I doubt she was the only female reporter around. How did it make the others feel?

Would I be gawking if she came into my workplace? Yeah, no doubt.  Would I hassle her?  Nope.  Would I expect to get into trouble if I did?  You bet.  Would it be wrong?  Abso-freakin'-lutely.  

I don't know about you, but I prefer a society in which women can dress attractively without worrying about being harassed. Everybody wins.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a thought: How hard is it for those guys to find a woman at least this attractive when they go clubbing after work in NYC/NJ? You would figure that just about any of the straight guys on the team would have a pretty easy time of it.  I went to UF and the football guys basically trolled the clubs with drift nets with great success.  If it was easy for them, imagine for these pro players in a major metropolis. In that context, it all seems so misogynic. It doesn't matter if she wasn't offended.  I doubt she was the only female reporter around. How did it make the others feel? Would I be gawking if she came into my workplace? Yeah, no doubt.  Would I hassle her?  Nope.  Would I expect to get into trouble if I did?  You bet.  Would it be wrong?  Abso-freakin'-lutely.   I don't know about you, but I prefer a society in which women can dress attractively without worrying about being harassed. Everybody wins.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I didn't know Woody Allen had such a gorgeous sister!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I posted this on another thread earlier.This along with the sexual harassment claim should provide a nice distraction as they prepare for the Pats on a short week.
    And yet more positive Jets news,this is from NYDailynews.com:

Rex Ryan's presence at an offseason workout session at Mark Sanchez's (r.) California high school has sparked an investigation by the NFL to see if he violated offseason training rules.

Rex Ryan might appear to be everywhere these days, but it's the whereabouts of the ubiquitous Jets coach during a few days in July that has attracted the NFL's interest.

An unnamed NFL team has filed a complaint with the league concerning an offseason camp coordinated by Mark Sanchez. At question is whether Ryan and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer violated offseason training rules with their presence at several sessions of what was called "Jets Camp West."

NFL spokesman  Greg Aiello declined comment on the inquiry, and a Jets spokesman said, "The league is reviewing this matter and has our full cooperation."

ESPN originally reported the investigation.

There was nothing secretive about the July summit.

Schottenheimer has said he was happy to see his quarterback take the initiative in working with his offense in a setting away from the team's practice facilities in Florham Park, N.J. The workouts were held in  Mission Viejo, Calif., at Sanchez's high school. Eight players, including receivers   Santonio Holmes  Jerricho Cotchery Larry Taylor, and   David Clowney, tight end   Dustin Keller and  quarterback Kevin O'Connell, participated.

Ryan and Schottenheimer also attended   Major League Baseball's All-Star festivities in nearby Anaheim.

A league response could range from a warning to a fine to forfeiture of a draft pick or picks. The number of organized practices could also be reduced.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2010/09/13/2010-09-13_gangs_cali_workouts_under_review.html#ixzz0zPmEx5Ja

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]...I don't know about you, but I prefer a society in which women can dress attractively without worrying about being harassed...
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Visit Prague.  It is such a society.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, I heard the Czech Republic is cool on many fronts.  Also heard the women are stunning.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???:
    [QUOTE]I am never saying that the Jets had any right to make this woman uncomfortable. But Dang!!!
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

she's bleached and been around the block. nuttin' that great

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]This is what she was wearing:
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

that picture is like 5 years old

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question??? : I'm sure girls like that are forming a line outside your bedroom as we speak.......lol
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

LOLLaughing don't need 'em got a gorgeous wife that keeps me happyWink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]This is what she was wearing:
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Anyone got any walnuts to crack?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Wait!  The girl who does/did the Patriots videos (Christina or something like that) is also hot.

You don't hear about the Patriots sexually harrassing her...

SIGN IDEA for our home game against the Jets:
    - We might have videotaped signals, but at least we don't sexually harass reporters

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

First she dresses like that and then she is surprised that guys are actually flirting and hitting on her! You've gotta be kidding me, what did she expect?  If she doesnt want this kind of attention then don't dress like that!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]First she dresses like that and then she is surprised that guys are actually flirting and hitting on her! You've gotta be kidding me, what did she expect?  If she doesnt want this kind of attention then don't dress like that!
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

I don't believe the reporter in question or TV Azteca had any problem with the team's behavior. Michelle Tafoya said there was no complaint filed and that the league is simply being "proactive" about curbing this kind of behavior, as it reflects badly on the image of the NFL.

Imagine, that . . .

a bunch of arrested adolescents acting like . . .

a bunch of arrested adolescents.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

As long as no one showed her their wiener (Brett Favre and Peyton Manning), no one touched her inappropriately and she didn't feel harassed this is a non-issue to me. 

Ines is suppose to be eye candy. She's suppose to get news using her sexuality, this is the same "news channel" that had one of their reporters proposing to Brady. Had this been an ESPN reporter or an actual news company I would want the NFL to get more involved. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Thank God the Patriots never harassed a female reporter in the locker room.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]First she dresses like that and then she is surprised that guys are actually flirting and hitting on her! You've gotta be kidding me, what did she expect?  If she doesnt want this kind of attention then don't dress like that!
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

She never said she had a problem with the Jets behavior, other reporters had a problem with it.