Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???

I honestly don't get this one at all. I hate the Jets but they weren't in the wrong in this one unless there is something out there we haven't heard about. But provided it exists until that comes to light:

1) She thought it was playful and had NO problem at all with what the Jets did. Matter a fact the only time she felt uncomfortable (according to her own twitter page) was when she went into their locker room full of NFL players most not dressed (again nfl locker room mostly naked men are common). Not the best place for a female reporter but if they venture into the locker room yes I would assume she would feel a bit uncomfortable as would most guys in a women's soccer locker room (doesn't mean she was sexually harassed)

2) She uses her body and sexual nature to get interviews. She knows when you do this you are bound to get hoot calls. She admits she enjoys the attention they pay to her and loves to flirt back. In other words if a reporter is going to use her looks to get interviews away from people like Tony Mazz then you can't complain when guys comment back on those looks, which she didn't (now that being said there is a line namely what you say to their face and of course touching goes overboard)

3) The people who most likely got bent out of shape were the people who most likely lost out on interviews because the players would rather be around her then them or heard what the players were saying away from her. That brings back the point in my eyes that if they are saying it away from her and not directing it towards other women then it's just talk. Guys do that and guess what some of the nastiest things I've ever heard about a persons body have come from women at bars talking about guys

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

they interviewed her last night on channel 9 before the game. the issue started with Fat Rex and dennie Thurman making comments, and then some of the players joining in. Inez was BEHIND a cordoned off area that players cannot, and did not cross that line. After the incident, she DID not go into the locker room for additional interviews. Inez also said she has been at other facilities, INCLUDING the Pats in the Pats and never had a similiar problem.
    I have worked with Inez before. She is a pro. She has been in this business for over 9 years. She is very bright, and understands she is in entertainment, and looks sell. For her, this was really no big deal. The apology from Woody was fine enough.
    I have been to the Jets facility many times. They have some very attractive women working there. The NFL and the Jets MUST send the message that harrassment of any kind WILL NOT be tolerated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Thats right Zeke Mowat did go to the Jets!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I think 'm going to have to numb that......  numm numm numm nummm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I can't help but look at her as a sex object...  Like tiger woods I am a sex addict. I even went on the sex patch, but thong panties tied around my arm didn't help at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I work around a lot of construction sites, and I have a co-worker who is stunning, but she dresses like the professional she is mostly every day, which is to say that she has clothes on that hide her figure (if that's possible).  She is not Ines, but trust me, she's not unattractive.  Yesterday, we walked by a job site and it happened that she had jeans and boots on because she's not gonna wear a suit while she's doing the rounds. 

Let me tell you, when the lads are in bunches, it seems like they have to outdo one another for worst behaved and most crude.  Every tosser was craning his neck and glaring at her like she was a piece of meat, catcalls and all.  I was embarrased for the men, like she's actually interested?  She's there to do a job.  Just because she's attractive and wearing jeans doesn't mean you should disrespect her or follow her around like you have a shot in the world of being with her.    

Same with Ines.  You can catch a glimpse of the female reporter without objectifying her.  Bunch of misogynists.  Blame the woman for being attractive and wearing clothes that send a jolt to your johnson.  Or be in control and not act like a drooling neanderthal.    

Some of you guys with your "she dresses like a wh0re, so she got what she deserved" logic are one step from being on a sexaul offender list. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cables and Koft:

She freely admits that she dresses that way to garner attention and it drastically helps her to get interviews. I've seen her reports they are fluff pieces to say the least. She uses her sexuality to enhance and maintain her job. Now there is going overboard but she's interviewing guys who are filled with adrenaline and testosterone that rarely ever get told no by women. Cat calling is part of her business and she understands that and has fun with it (things she fully admitted). If she had a problem with it then she could wear cloths that weren't as tight, revealing, or get a job that didn't use her body. I don't hear you for shaming the people who employ her for using her sexual appeal to get interviews. Lets face it you can't have it both ways. Now on the other hand Cables the lady you work with doesn't use her sexuality as part of her job and I'm hoping it wasn't the reason she got her job so yes in her case the cat calling is wrong and she shouldn't have to put up with it if she doesn't want to.

It's like women who put sparkles on their cleavage in clubs and then get mad at guys for looking at the glimmering lights on their boobs. They know what they are doing and it can't be seen as any other reason for doing it but to get the attention of guys. They just get offended when it's not the guy they want (of course I'm not including the guys who go way overboard with comments towards them or get touchy which isn't cool either simply because their is a line you shouldn't cross on all occasions)

BTW like I said before guys are bad but some of the nastiest and most objectifying things I've ever heard about one sex have come from women's mouths. It's just guys are willing to admit it while women seem to act above the act, for some odd reason. Look at her she has an incredible that she's not ashamed to use as a sexual icon to make money. You can't blame guys for looking and posting pics when that's they whole reason why she gets paid. It's like calling a guy disgusting for posting pics and commenting about a bikini model

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

The owner of the Jets should say....."She is a lovely lady and my apologies to her"   Sound familiar? LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Did you notice how green the grass is?  I wish those people would get out of the way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question???:
    [QUOTE]Here's a thought: How hard is it for those guys to find a woman at least this attractive when they go clubbing after work in NYC/NJ? You would figure that just about any of the straight guys on the team would have a pretty easy time of it.  I went to UF and the football guys basically trolled the clubs with drift nets with great success.  If it was easy for them, imagine for these pro players in a major metropolis. In that context, it all seems so misogynic. It doesn't matter if she wasn't offended.  I doubt she was the only female reporter around. How did it make the others feel? Would I be gawking if she came into my workplace? Yeah, no doubt.  Would I hassle her?  Nope.  Would I expect to get into trouble if I did?  You bet.  Would it be wrong?  Abso-freakin'-lutely.   I don't know about you, but I prefer a society in which women can dress attractively without worrying about being harassed. Everybody wins.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

True.

I also prefer a society where I can tell a hot woman she's hot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

What needs to be done is we should outlaw all flirtation, even if it's wanted and consensual.  There is no reason any man should ever try to come on to a woman...ever. 

I can't believe some of you people believe that a woman would dress attractively to get the attention of men for the purpose of flirtation and possibly more. 

Obviously if you go to any public place you will find that men and women wear old stained clothes, exchange resumee's and then decide based on the resumee whether they are attracted to the other person.  If they are attracted than they will then begin to converse and discuss the best time and place to engage in intercourse.  This is the natural order of things. 

Dressing nice, flirting...well that's just f*cking crazy, nobody would ever do that or they should be put in prison.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]I work around a lot of construction sites, and I have a co-worker who is stunning, but she dresses like the professional she is mostly every day, which is to say that she has clothes on that hide her figure (if that's possible).  She is not Ines, but trust me, she's not unattractive.  Yesterday, we walked by a job site and it happened that she had jeans and boots on because she's not gonna wear a suit while she's doing the rounds.  Let me tell you, when the lads are in bunches, it seems like they have to outdo one another for worst behaved and most crude.  Every tosser was craning his neck and glaring at her like she was a piece of meat, catcalls and all.  I was embarrased for the men, like she's actually interested?  She's there to do a job.  Just because she's attractive and wearing jeans doesn't mean you should disrespect her or follow her around like you have a shot in the world of being with her.     Same with Ines.  You can catch a glimpse of the female reporter without objectifying her.  Bunch of misogynists.  Blame the woman for being attractive and wearing clothes that send a jolt to your johnson.  Or be in control and not act like a drooling neanderthal.     Some of you guys with your "she dresses like a wh0re, so she got what she deserved" logic are one step from being on a sexaul offender list. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
    You do realize she had no problem with it, right, she said she thought it was fun and amicable. 

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d3bc7b9e2bd000cb1e49a8f52ef794b0&plckUserId=d3bc7b9e2bd000cb1e49a8f52ef794b0">
    First: 6/22/2010
    Last: 9/14/2010

I don't know if that's you in that picture but if it is you should be aware that the only reason what you (or whoevere that is) are doing is not sexual harrassment is because the women consented (presumably).  In fact you are touching the women which is more than they did.  Should we put you on the sex offender list for flirting with women who have no issue with what you are doing?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]a pick from that day in JEt´s stadium...  enjoy guys !!!
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

that's the best picture i've seen of her, i have to admit she as a fine asss

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldtimerceltfan. Show oldtimerceltfan's posts

The NFL is looking into it. LOOKING INTO WHAT? Your in your locker room after a game to shower, and treatment, under your own roof(sort of) and your the one the NFL is looking at for sexual harassment. Are you kidding me? Can male reporter go into womans locker room? What about the wifes of the players? What do they think about another woman looking at their goods? It an Insult to them. Can a male reproter file discrimination against Female locker room like the woman reporters did to get in the male locker room? (yes they did) If you dress like that, expect to get a RISE out of it. Their young men for christ-sake.
    If your on the job, dress professionally.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldtimerceltfan. Show oldtimerceltfan's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.providingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/new/2010/09/ines-sainz-jets-reporter.jpg This is her at the practice. It seems like a button-up short sleeve shirt and some jeans.  Either way, it isn't really the point. She is a total goddess. I mean, wow. But if she came to interview me, the last thing I would do is start falling all over her like a kid. That is what animals do .. . like when a dog humps a person's leg.  The NFL should fine some people simply to put the message out that they need to act responsibly. They represent the entire league... there are standards for acceptable adult behavior. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

You seem to be smart, and yet so Dumb. Your telling us, that if you dangle a bone in front of a dog, you expect the dog to be professional and not lick his chops.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.providingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/new/2010/09/ines-sainz-jets-reporter.jpg This is her at the practice. It seems like a button-up short sleeve shirt and some jeans.  Either way, it isn't really the point. She is a total goddess. I mean, wow. But if she came to interview me, the last thing I would do is start falling all over her like a kid. That is what animals do .. . like when a dog humps a person's leg.  The NFL should fine some people simply to put the message out that they need to act responsibly. They represent the entire league... there are standards for acceptable adult behavior. 

I'd bend over my knee and spank her until she cried "Daddy"...but that's just the animal in me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

According to Fox News the female reporter is claiming she was never sexually harrassed.  The Mexican reporter stated she did not go to the Jet's owner and inform him of what went on down on the football field and clubhouse.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldtimerceltfan. Show oldtimerceltfan's posts

You must be Gay if you don't react, and that ok with me. But even a non-gay man will take a peek when interviewed, nature of the beast sort of speak. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

just like there are jags...there are jahs

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

This is much ado about nothing. An idiot blogger made a big deal about this.  The Jets are calling attention to themselves so this is the type of schmit they get for it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Some one corrected that she is Spanish, not Mexican...WGAF what she is, she was called a Mexican Reporter because she is, she works for a Mexican network..

She is beautiful, this(WHOLE ISSUE)is silly and has no meaning. There was no harassment, except some of the comments on here. My only reason for the thread was so you could see what all the hub bub was about bub.

Did you see her on Fox today, this is all fun for her..

Please don't tell me you hate Fox....LIGAS

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Clinton Portis' comments aboout it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/14/clinton-portis-ines-sainz_n_716275.html?ir=Media

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question??? : You do realize she had no problem with it, right, she said she thought it was fun and amicable.  www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d3bc7b9e2bd000cb1e49a8f52ef794b0&plckUserId=d3bc7b9e2bd000cb1e49a8f52ef794b0 " /> CablesWyndBairn Posts: 325 First: 6/22/2010 Last: 9/14/2010 I don't know if that's you in that picture but if it is you should be aware that the only reason what you (or whoevere that is) are doing is not sexual harrassment is because the women consented (presumably).  In fact you are touching the women which is more than they did.  Should we put you on the sex offender list for flirting with women who have no issue with what you are doing?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

One is my girlfriend and the other is my sister.  Yeah, I feel terrible being in a picture with both of them.  I like to objectify both, especially my sister.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Cables and Koft: She freely admits that she dresses that way to garner attention and it drastically helps her to get interviews. I've seen her reports they are fluff pieces to say the least. She uses her sexuality to enhance and maintain her job. Now there is going overboard but she's interviewing guys who are filled with adrenaline and testosterone that rarely ever get told no by women. Cat calling is part of her business and she understands that and has fun with it (things she fully admitted). If she had a problem with it then she could wear cloths that weren't as tight, revealing, or get a job that didn't use her body. I don't hear you for shaming the people who employ her for using her sexual appeal to get interviews. Lets face it you can't have it both ways. Now on the other hand Cables the lady you work with doesn't use her sexuality as part of her job and I'm hoping it wasn't the reason she got her job so yes in her case the cat calling is wrong and she shouldn't have to put up with it if she doesn't want to. It's like women who put sparkles on their cleavage in clubs and then get mad at guys for looking at the glimmering lights on their boobs. They know what they are doing and it can't be seen as any other reason for doing it but to get the attention of guys. They just get offended when it's not the guy they want (of course I'm not including the guys who go way overboard with comments towards them or get touchy which isn't cool either simply because their is a line you shouldn't cross on all occasions) BTW like I said before guys are bad but some of the nastiest and most objectifying things I've ever heard about one sex have come from women's mouths. It's just guys are willing to admit it while women seem to act above the act, for some odd reason. Look at her she has an incredible that she's not ashamed to use as a sexual icon to make money. You can't blame guys for looking and posting pics when that's they whole reason why she gets paid. It's like calling a guy disgusting for posting pics and commenting about a bikini model
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Good points all PatsEng.  But there are some fools on this site that probably believe some of what they're posting.  For those who say she or other women "get what they deserve", I feel sorry for them as humans.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Have you seen the Mexican Reporter in question??? : One is my girlfriend and the other is my sister.  Yeah, I feel terrible being in a picture with both of them.  I like to objectify both, especially my sister.
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Great comeback.  Some people just walk into them.

Sections
Shortcuts