having a good feeling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

having a good feeling

I have been negative about the Patriots all season but for some reason I have a good feeling with them going into the playoffs today. Does anyone else feel the same way? I think they will get by the Ravens and beat the  Chargers on the road. I have no idea why I think they will beat the Chargers on the road since they have looked horrible on the road all season but it is just a feeeling. GO PATS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: having a good feeling

I got a feeling................who is this Fergie?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Whoever you want me to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Just playing with ya bro...........I hear you I been up since 5.......leaving in an hour for the stadium.................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Have a great time. Should be a fun day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Ok I do not have a good feeling anymore. Back to my orginal pick of the Chargers and Cards in the superbowl.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Quit giving up.  Down by 13 with more than a quarter to play and you guys are giving up???  C'MON MAN!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Just saying I do not have a good feeling about them going to the superbowl like I did before the game. Sorry I do not see things as glass half full all the time. I am glad that you do. I am like that with the Sox.

Sections
Shortcuts