Having a Rough Day?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Having a Rough Day?

This oughtta cheer you up.  I must warn you, do not eat or drink while watching this video as it will cause excessive choking from laughing so hard.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Having a Rough Day?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

the video u posted was funny :)

How about this guy's day, and he was "happy"

To actually think that there are some homers who are prolly like the raven fan....lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

the video u posted was funny :)

How about this guy's day, and he was "happy"

To actually think that there are some homers who are prolly like the raven fan....lol

LOL!

You see, I'd make fun of him for being such a goon, but then I'd be a hypocrite.  I'm not going to lie, I get pretty worked up during the games, too.

Also, how funny was his little daughter playing with her toys while just ignoring her obnoxious father?  Haha

And what the hell was that animal?  Looked like a brown sheep with a weird tail.  Thing was uglyy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There is no doubt in my mind, when these fans know they are being videod, they ramp up their "enthusiasm".  The clip of the Ravens' fan screaming at the top of his lungs is absolutely outrageous and, in my opinion, over the top faked for the purpose of drawing hits on YouTube.  One can get excited during a game, but like this?  It is a game for gawd's sake!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

There is no doubt in my mind, when these fans know they are being videod, they ramp up their "enthusiasm".  The clip of the Ravens' fan screaming at the top of his lungs is absolutely outrageous and, in my opinion, over the top faked for the purpose of drawing hits on YouTube.  One can get excited during a game, but like this?  It is a game for gawd's sake!

I dunno AGC.  I'm betting there are 1 or 2 Patriot fans (who are at the extreme ends of homerism vs. pessimism) who behave exactly like the raven fan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I don't know, esp with Raven fans. There are some vid's out there where Raven fans are just... wth? One of my favorites is when they lost last year a guy who everyone tried to hug him and he started to throw punches. As he left the party someone said (prob the guy in a Pats jersey) "I think he's about to go Lewis on the kicker, someone quick empty the tires in his limo"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Well, definitely over the top. I will admit when the games are close, and they are televised out here on the West coast, I am much better off watching alone. I will pace the floor, throw my hat and generally am a jerk to be around. When we are ahead by a least 14, than life is good. Probably not healthy to get that worked up but I cannot help it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

That's a riot. Thanks for the laugh!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

lol good stuff!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Well, definitely over the top. I will admit when the games are close, and they are televised out here on the West coast, I am much better off watching alone. I will pace the floor, throw my hat and generally am a jerk to be around. When we are ahead by a least 14, than life is good. Probably not healthy to get that worked up but I cannot help it.

I pace too and tend to toss my hat around when it's close. I think that's pretty normal. Crying on the floor and acting like a 13 year old girl finding out that Beiber is gay is something completely different. His kid was more mature than he was, which is very sad

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

I pace too and tend to toss my hat around when it's close. I think that's pretty normal. Crying on the floor and acting like a 13 year old girl finding out that Beiber is gay is something completely different. His kid was more mature than he was, which is very sad

LOL...I guess many of us do that.  Cuz we own such a small tv...i find myself standing in front of my monitor so that it appears like a 60" wide screen display :)

Sections
Shortcuts