Having to watch another useless game!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3972821. Show user_3972821's posts

Having to watch another useless game!!!

Lifelong Pats fan from Dracut, now living in North Carolina. I am sooo sick of having to watch crappy games all the time. Pats/Jets not on TV? What gives...??? I guess I'll be at the local watering hole again this Sunday after my daughter's soccer game! Anybody else frustrated with the lack of decent games that we get to catch in the Southeast???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3972821. Show user_3972821's posts

Re: Having to watch another useless game!!!

Wow. That was the first time I have ever posted. I may need to rethink that screen name!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

You should be getting the Pats-Jets in North Carolina.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3972821. Show user_3972821's posts

You are right, Mike. My bad! I guess that I'm just used to having to watch the Panthers lose and jumped the gun. Cool, now I have somthging to look forward to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

what did you do lay on the keyboard and press enter for your screen name..lol

If you have internet, there may be a live stream for the game on one of those sites(cant remember the name), or if not, you can come here and join in the live game discussion for info and highlights.  Good luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Everyone east of the Mississippi (or near it) is getting Pats-Jets.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk5.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is unwise to use your VIN as a screen name. Unscrupulous persons could take advantage of that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I have the NFL package. Red zone is sweet too. I like to flip around and watch all the games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Having to watch another useless game!!!:
    [QUOTE]Lifelong Pats fan from Dracut, now living in North Carolina. I am sooo sick of having to watch crappy games all the time. Pats/Jets not on TV? What gives...??? I guess I'll be at the local watering hole again this Sunday after my daughter's soccer game! Anybody else frustrated with the lack of decent games that we get to catch in the Southeast???
    Posted by 22540f5e9a77f7f92d008bc2d77b369c[/QUOTE]

Come off a buck and get the Directv football package and then you can watch EVERY Patriots game, like the rest of us displaced homies.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3972821. Show user_3972821's posts

We are getting it. My guide is just not listing it yet. P-Mike, thanks for the website though. And Boston.com gave me that obnoxious name automatically... I'm trying to figure out how to change it to chrisshizzle! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3972821. Show user_3972821's posts

Unfortunately, I'm with dish.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3972821. Show user_3972821's posts

Wow, my first post ever and all the celebs come out! Jayshizzle, P-Mike, Quagmire, Phil and The Babe. I feel so welcomed. Now, where is The King?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Having to watch another useless game!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow, my first post ever and all the celebs come out! Jayshizzle, P-Mike, Quagmire, Phil and The Babe. I feel so welcomed. Now, where is The King?
    Posted by 22540f5e9a77f7f92d008bc2d77b369c[/QUOTE]

Hasn't anyone told you? The King is dead.....

But I'm sure Rusty will be along in a sec

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I wonder if anyone has used Pi...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

^^^ why does that sound like such a good idea

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Having to watch another useless game!!!:
    [QUOTE]Here we go again.................... firstrowsports.com Every game,every sport,LIVE FREE!!!!!! So check it out screen name 225572hfpwfhoe37409286756hfhfkskfjw847500hfhwoboe12746
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

2nd that.  This site works pretty well.  I live in NC and have been able to watch all of the Pats games.  The Direct-TV guy came out and said he couldn't get a signal in my yard....I was all amped up for the Sunday Ticket and was a bit bummed.  What can you do?

Go Pats!  Sunday should be a good one.