Haynesworth announces he wants traded. Do the Pats make a deal for Mankins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Haynesworth announces he wants traded. Do the Pats make a deal for Mankins?

What should the Redskins do with Albert Haynesworth?: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/20/on-haynesworth-redskins-have-to-choose-between-teams-short-term-and-long-term-interests/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here's more on Hayneesworth. This is a good article to read, because it gives some insight as to the standard conditions of a players' contract: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/21/new-special-master-ruling-could-work-in-haynesworths-favor/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Well, chalk up another call for the ole' timer, me. Trust me this one will work out just fine.

In Response to Re: Haynesworth announces he wants traded. Do the Pats make a deal for Mankins?:
    [QUOTE]Look....Haynesworth has only been in Washington for ONE season, ONE season. He hasn't forgotten how to be a dominate defensive player in one year. What personality disputes happened in Washington has no bearing on what happens in NE, period.   Cory Dillion ripped his uniform off and threw his shoulder pads into the stands in Cinn after his final game there. He comes here for a second round pick and proceeds to become Clock Killen’ Cory Dillion and rips off a 1600 yd season.   Oakland was giddy when the traded Moss here for a 4 th as Oakland’s expert staff assured the management that his legs were shot and couldn’t eve run anymore. Then he and Brady become the most prolific passing duo in the history of the NFL.   As Bill Parcells liked to say “there are no choir boys in the NFL folks”   Don’t worry about Albert in DC.   You don’t think Bill would talk with him first? Tell him what kind of defense we run and how he would fit in? Of course he would. If Bill felt OK with it he would make the deal.   I am not convinced big Al is against the 3/4 defense I’m more convinced he against his situation as it stands in Washington and his view of management.   His upside is too good to easily dismiss. With a pass happy league it’s all about getting to and disrupting the QB.
    Posted by NoMorePensionLooting[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

nice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Haynesworth announces he wants traded. Do the Pats make a deal for Mankins?:
    [QUOTE]Well, chalk up another call for the ole' timer, me. Trust me this one will work out just fine. In Response to Re: Haynesworth announces he wants traded. Do the Pats make a deal for Mankins? :
    Posted by NoMorePensionLooting[/QUOTE]

good call no more, my how the opinions suddenly have changed. BTW I didn't like the way Shanahan treated Haynesworth or McNabb last year. Letting the media post Haynesworths failed conditioning tests set him up for ridicule, why would any player like that.I'm not disagreeing with what Shanahan did , it's how he did it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haynesworth announces he wants traded. Do the Pats make a deal for Mankins? : good call no more, my how the opinions suddenly have changed. BTW I didn't like the way Shanahan treated Haynesworth or McNabb last year. Letting the media post Haynesworths failed conditioning tests set him up for ridicule, why would any player like that.I'm not disagreeing with what Shanahan did , it's how he did it
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not a female and I think you nailed it with your comment so no slack needed, IMO.  If you want to raise a man, you treat him like a man!  Shanahan handled the whole situation poorly and I'm glad for Mcnabb that he is getting out of there too.

Sections
Shortcuts