Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Welker dressed for game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Welker dressed for game

And they say the fourth preseason game isn't worth watching.  I'd like to see these guys play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Welker dressed for game

awesome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Welker dressed for game:
    [QUOTE]awesome.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

Second that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moorepatsfan54. Show moorepatsfan54's posts

I'm looking forward to see Vereen play the most. I think he's going to better then Ridley. Even with how well Ridley has been playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

i think dowling is going to turn alot of heads and surprise alot of people sleeping on him, at uva, he was a dominant corner, projected early first round corner until the injury bug hit him, he is big and physical, the kind of corner the pats need. mark my words, he will be the best player out of this years draft by far.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

In Response to Re: Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Welker dressed for game:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking forward to see Vereen play the most. I think he's going to better then Ridley. Even with how well Ridley has been playing.
    Posted by moorepatsfan54[/QUOTE]

Same here, very excited to see vereen in action, hopefully Benny and woodhead don't play and we see a lot of Ridley as well. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Welker dressed for game : Same here, very excited to see vereen in action, hopefully Benny and woodhead don't play and we see a lot of Ridley as well. 
    Posted by Michael02127[/QUOTE]

I think we'll see a lot of our rookies in the back field tonight. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

haynesworth looked pretty good on that 1st play! great push, chung is everywhere!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Speaking of CHung...he appeared to get his ankle rolled on the sideline, hope he's ok.

The "experts" once again show how little they know. It was assumed that after game 3, we'd see Albert Game 1 of the regular season, or not at all. I heard them talk all month how this offseason was so different, then expect game 4 to be like game 4 of every past preseason.

I don't think there is a coach in the NFL I would respect, or could respect more than BB for how he conducts business in Foxboro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Eliis looked pretty good in limited action. Haynesworth looked rusty but at least he's out there. Some nice runs by Vereen, he's shifty and saw him pick up the blitz pretty well a few times. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Hanynesworth commanded double teams many times and showed good push.  He's gonna be a great addition.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

I really think the Pats' success this year depends on how Haynesworth, Carter and our RBs perform.  I doubt Ocho will have as big an impact as I don't think he contributes anything more than providing TB an additional target.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I'm looking forward to see Vereen play the most. I think he's going to better then Ridley. Even with how well Ridley has been playing.
    Posted by moorepatsfan54[/QUOTE]

so far he hasnt shown that. we will see later in the season

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I noticed Haynesworth was doubled a ton, I can't imagine Vince or Carter not taking advantage of that. It was good to see Wright back out there, I think he could play strong side end in our 43 and you could roll out one of our lighter guys (Moore, Anderson) on obvious passing downs. Vareen had a awesome run, where he should some amazing speed, but it looks like a gust of wind can bring him down. He looks like a third down back type, just based off of one game. I hope Ridley comes back soon.

Sections
Shortcuts