HAYNESWORTH traded to NEW ENGLAND...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: HAYNESWORTH traded to NEW ENGLAND...

In Response to Re: HAYNESWORTH traded to NEW ENGLAND...:
    Now if they go out and get Roth WOW!!! That could be an incredible front 7.                           Warren          Wilfork            Haynesworth                           Cunningham           Mayo            Spikes                Roth
    Posted by PatsEng

I like this look.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

Good luck with him. As a Redskin fan , which is hard with Napoleon as the owner, it was addition by subtraction for the Skins. Even if he becomes the best D lineman in the league, the Skins had to let this cancer go. If he is not convicted in his assault case, he could make the Pats D line very good. But as a former opponent said of Fat Albert when he signed with the Skins, "He will play a couple of plays, then take himself out, then come back in, fake and injury, recover and go back for  a couple of plays, then out again". This is exaclty what he did the whole time here including before they went to a 3-4.
    Posted by chopin224

As a Pats fan living in the DC area, this is absolutely an accurate description on Haynesworth...2 plays on 1 play off.  For those that say it's "low risk, high reward", the risk is not just Haynesworth blowing up in camp and getting cut.  The risk is that he'll be a perpetual tease...sometimes being the teams best lineman and sometimes dogging it.  If you think BB should cut Fat Al the minute he starts taking plays off, just cut him this second because the is NO CHANCE that he won't dog it on some plays...it's just he's nature.

So what can we reasonable expect from Haynesworth?  Maybe a situation player as a 3-4 DE or 4-3 tackle but not a regular player like Wilfork or Warren.  If they rotate him in and out, he'll likely be fresher and play harder for the downs he's in but as a situation player he just can not be a dominant lineman.  Maybe 35-38 tackles and 4 sacks on the high end. 

Is everyone OK with those production numbers for $5.4m for the season?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

I am ok with it if he is being double teamed when he is out there.  That would keep 1-2 people on Wilfork, and free up the OLB's/ILB's and Ty Warren with 1 on 1.  It isnt just the numbers he gets, it is about the whole defensive unit making more plays, or should I say, stopping plays.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

One reason I'm giving some hope to Haynesworth's having a better attitude: Look at the problems the Skins had with Mcnabb, of all players.  Didn't learn all the plays, refused to wear a wristband with the plays on them....If the Skins' organization and team allowed that from their quarterback, a relatively upstanding guy -- it's no wonder Big Al lacked discipline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbair. Show kbair's posts

In Response to Re: HAYNESWORTH traded to NEW ENGLAND... : As a Pats fan living in the DC area, this is absolutely an accurate description on Haynesworth...2 plays on 1 play off.  For those that say it's "low risk, high reward", the risk is not just Haynesworth blowing up in camp and getting cut.  The risk is that he'll be a perpetual tease...sometimes being the teams best lineman and sometimes dogging it.  If you think BB should cut Fat Al the minute he starts taking plays off, just cut him this second because the is NO CHANCE that he won't dog it on some plays...it's just he's nature. So what can we reasonable expect from Haynesworth?  Maybe a situation player as a 3-4 DE or 4-3 tackle but not a regular player like Wilfork or Warren.  If they rotate him in and out, he'll likely be fresher and play harder for the downs he's in but as a situation player he just can not be a dominant lineman.  Maybe 35-38 tackles and 4 sacks on the high end.  Is everyone OK with those production numbers for $5.4m for the season?
    Posted by bobomul

2 plays on and 1 play off will be fine because this is what they got him for. everybody labels ne as a 3-4 defense but that doesn't mean that they run nothing but a 3-4. it just stats that they hide the rusher in a mix of looks. imagine albert on an end with wilfork in the middle of a 3-4... they would absolutely command a double team each which would open upline backer or coner blitzes from that side. having those two on one line is going to crush the pocket.
    if albert doesn't want to play then he won't. he'll be cut.
    nothing but upside on this move and i loved watching mike greenberg listen to the news of this trade and take a shuddering breath thinking about how he jets running game is going to turn  into a walking game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Some people on here sound like women commenting on Patriot business.

Albert will be fine or he will go, but what i truly feel is that we will have a strong unstoppable inside pass rush.

The draft wasn't deep with big outside pass rushers, so BB goes inside "brilliant" 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Trade not completed?
    Is there a chance Goodell suspends him over Sex charge?
    I have to admit that having him and Merriweather is not great

Man/Child - the both of them
    Does make me think twice.

AH is playing for his football life and in 2 yrs FA
    He may behave... but still I like rooting for the good guys

I guess this is where you root for the laundry and not say
    anything about other teams' problem children

If we get one of the LB's I will be happy
    I'd rather root for young guys who keep getting better

I think the D came on in the second half and then got
    killed with injuries to the DLine

The Pat's are one of the teams that will be lees effected
    by the LO and CBA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVA33. Show PatsFanVA33's posts

OK, Stroud has now been cut...must have been a physical problem, didn't pass I presume; will Fat Al pass it now?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to HAYNESWORTH traded to NEW ENGLAND...:
    We just got him from the Redskins for a 5th Rounder in 2013...what u think of this move??
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC

I'll take the wait and see approach. Go Pats! 19-0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Hate it. This guy took off a player's helmet and stomped on his face with his cleats. This guy shouldn't even be playing in the NFL anymore.
    Posted by DarkFenX89

most of the players and in particular on defense would take you head off in a minute if given the opportunity... its like being in a fight...you fight to win and there are no duschess of queensbury rules... and there are plenty of examples in sports where that kind of behavior has been exhibited...

do i think it is bad... yes...hopefully being with the class of the nfl will change him...for a while...... hines ward trys to hurt players with every block and he plays regularly.... hines is a dirty player..its not news

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Holy Sh** that's the best news I've ever heard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Hmm. Something is screwy here - I can't find the reply button anywhere, so I'll just sum up some things: 1) I'm more than happy to come back and admit I was wrong if that happens to be the case at the end of the year; I don't think it's going to happen because AH will either dog it and get cut, get thrown in the slammer, or do just enough to get by. But I'll own up to it if this does turn out to be another genius BB move. 2) I'm a Skins fan. I've been living in Somerville for 22 years, but I spent 1968-1974 living outside DC watching George Allen's Skins. I've been registered on boston.com for a while but never felt an urge to discuss the Pats here until today. BTW if you want to have more interesting discussions, come to extremesknis.com - all fans are welcome, and it's the largest and best fan board in the NFL (and no I don't work for the Skins). So, no troll. 3) You're right that Snyder is a disaster. The best thing that's happened to the Skins since he's been owner is Bruce Allen and Shanny coming on board. You'll see this offseason that Snyder's Madden strategy of buying every over the hill FA on the market is a thing of the past. Good luck with Dough Boy, and enjoy your team's dominance - it's good to have those memories because one of these days the heyday will end (it did for the Skins, it will for you). Hail. 
    Posted by dtrain1

Yo dtrain ...
    Just wanted to let you know that there are plenty of real Pats fans on this sight that are actually fairly tolerant of other fans points of views and I sincerely hope you continue to post here .
      It's true that there are a handful of misguided "die-hard" Pats fans that get their panties all in a wad if you so much as suggest that our Pats aren't perfect ...they roll out the TROLL mantra at the first sign of trouble w/o pausing to consider if a valid point might be being made .
       Like any fan sight , we get our share of rival team's bonified TROLLS , who sole purpose is to show up here and stir the pot .
      You're obviously not one of them ...and you're very welcome here .

NOTE ~ The time to worry about so-called TROLLS , my fellow Pats fans  , is when they STOP showing up here ...
    It will mean the Pats are no longer relevant ( i.e. Losers ).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

Alright...gotta say, and this is off PatsEng's thread of "Pats biggest weakness and your Solution" thread...THIS deal for Albert Haynesworth, is: NASTY good for NE and BB!

Here's why (and man, I hope this pic comes through):

THIS, is why it's good.

I'll explain...

BB deploys the 3-4 base, right.  Standard 2-gapping, Original form of the 3-4 D, right?  A:  Not exactly...  BB more often than not, deploys a 3-4 under (as above).  YET BB, unlike the Philips 3-4 D, which uses a 1-gapping technique by their 3-4 D-Lineman (in which case, rather than these 3 D-Lineman's job being to work and "maintain/contain" 2 seperate spaces between any 1, but hopefully 2 O-Lineman blockers, the Philips does what the standard 4-3 D-Lineman do- i.e. Shoot single gaps, attempting to spearhead through just 1, and disrupt the play). 
         Anyway, BB likes the 3-4 under as above, BUT he still wants his D-Lineman to be 2-gappers, which is to mainly occupy 2 of these holes, be selfless (blah-blah), and free up his LBs to make a more open play on the ball.  This is why we still refer to BB's overall 3-4 method, as a bend-but-don't-break method of the standard 3-4 D's...  Considering that, just like a 4-3 D and a 3-4 Philips D, where the lineman are 1-gappers, THESE methods of just choosing 1 single gap, ARE- well: A gambling game (at least moreso).  The spearheading D-Lineman can and DO, choose the wrong gap (say on a running play for instance)...and the RB might break through the open gap, that no D-Lineman was shooting through, O.k.?  Inevitably, In the Philips 1 gapping 3-4 D, you usually have to make up for this, but more often than not, using a LB on a blitz, on FAR more plays than a standard 3-4 2-gapping 3-4 D.  The result being: Yea, inevitably your gonna create more pressure for the QB, but it negates really, what the 3-4 D was originally ALL about, which was/is: Containment & Versatility.

~Containment in a standard 3-4 D:  By having just 3 D-Lineman, and 2-gapping D-Lineman wherein these guys are ideally eating up and occupying multiple O-Lineman, Your 4 LBs become more "free", right?  They now have a more open read on the ball-carrier/direction the play's heading.  The provide a greater "canopy" effect, by having 4 LBs rather than 3...  'kay?  Also, your 2 OLBs are set wider than your 2 OLBs in a 4-3 D...which is another aspect that's good (ideally...IF ya can get decent sized 3-4 OLBs <usually 4-3 DEs in college />, who are big enough to set the edge, and turn plays inward).  

But there's some problems of THIS 2-gapping 3-4 Defense: 

1 is personell.  Parcells actually called it, "The planet Theory", where he talked about getting big enough 3-4 D-Lineman, and how there's only enough guys on planet earth, that are this big, and this athletic.  3-4 OLB is a situation too...These guys, needing to be bigger w/ 1 less lineman (like a 4-3), You NOW have to convert and change the position and entire mindset and playing style of a collegiate 4-3 DE, and pray he can make this transition.  So getting Richard Seymour & Willie McGinest 2.0=Not an easy thing...EVER.
         A 2nd problem is that this BB 2-gapping 3-4 D, is subject to the interior power running game.  By having 1 less D-Lineman right @ the los, your "playmakers" (the 4 LBs) are further back, and need to travel further just to meet & greet the ball-carrier.  Hand in hand w/ above-IF your D-Lineman cannot occupy these multiple O-Lineman well enough to free your 4 LBs (esp the 2 ILBs), you're scr#wed.  ALSO (here's the beginning of where it gets interesting RE: Haynesworth here), IF Belichick is deploying THE standard A#1 Original 3-4 D, (not 3-4 under), his NT is dead over center and his 2 3-4 DE's are almost dead over each OT's spot (w/ each small shifting towards the OGs inside and inwardly...maybe).  Either way... The Offensive Guards... They're free...  And IF ya ain't got superstar "Planet-sized" D-Lineman, they're gonna come out and blast 1 or 2 ILBs=Thus, more succestible to the power inside the field running game.  And so now, w/ the increase in sheer size of RBs in The NFL...It's definately something to worry about.  ALSO (more interesting)...On Passing against this standard set-up 3-4 D, these open OG's CAN and DO, I believe the term is "Molly-block", which is pulling (either on an running OR passing plays), AND they thus end up seeing where and in which direction, 1st that NT is going: Wilfork's going to 1 side, O.k....The OC and THAT sides OG, shifts him even FURTHER in the original direction he's going to.  That sides 3-4 DE (the one where Wilfork's slanting to), gets taken up and slanted in the SAME direction (outside) by the 1 OT.  And at the same time, The OTHER sides 3-4 DE now gets pushed the OPPOSITE way by BOTH the line's OT and that free (not helping w/ VW) OG (whom, btw, has an angle on said 3-4 DE, in order to PUSH and angle him further towards that side's OT/outside tackle direction.
    ~And what's the result?  A: The QB now has a pocket...and a good one.  So whadd'ya do IF ya ain't got Willie Mac as a weakside 3-4 OLB pass-rush nasty threat, and a big versatile guy @ 3-4 OLB, who can creep up even befpore the snap, In order to at least & perhaps even scare these O-Lineman enough, that they should worry and pay notice to HIM too, as mayyybe a 4th D-Lineman now?  And whadd'ya DO, If ya ain't got just a nasty HOF Richard Seymour, who DEMANDS...absolutely 2 O-Lineman, always (in which case how many and how you deploy and try to move said 3-4 DEs big NT, becomes problematic for that O-Line).  ANSWER: Ya ain't got Willie Mac, AND Seymour...then you'll do what proficient passing Offenses (LIKE The Colts) have done recently: You'll create a perfect pocket for Peyton Manning by using these Molly-blocking OG techniques. 

<and b/c it's all about... />
    ~Versatility...being versatile is the 2nd trademark of why you'd deploy this 2-gapping 3-4 Defense.  IF...YOU...CAN...Run The set 3-4 D (not "over" or "under") your Defense is and CAN be, REALLY versatile...  B/c ya got your freak "Planet" personell, right?  You've won the lottery, and got a HOF 3-4 DE, who's a threat in his own right), <Richard Seymour />.  You got your monster NT (which is ALWAYS...i.e.-Always) <Vince Wilfork/Ted Washington />, a requirement for even a good 3-4 Defense.  And, somehow, you've found a mutant sized 4-3 Collegiate DE who somehow & someway, Was able to change ALL his game-set skills he had learned throughout his football life as playing w/ his hand on the ground as a DE, AND in the pro game, somehow changed all this, And is now playing IN Space, most often off the LOS, as an OLB <Willie McGinest>. 
       Welllll...now your 3-4 D is just nasty.  And by doing little "tweaks", Just like the 3-4 Under and the 3-4 Over, as diagrammed above (btw-3-4 "over" is just the opposite of a shift than the 3-4 "under": 3-4 Under=Your 3 D-lineman skew to the weak-side of the O-Line, while your 4 LBs shift their set-up to the TE strongside of the O-Line///3-4 Over=Your 3 D-Lineman shift to that TE strong-side, while your 4 LBs edge just a bit to compensate in the direction of the weakside).  So yea...you can do things really good normally on this 3-4 standard D with the right personell, BUT by showing that Offense differing looks, you can do things nasty...

...but what IF ya ain't got these, Or ALL these freak players.  What about the notion of 3-4 versatility, then...?
    ~~~~~
    Albert Haynesworth and acquiring a REALLY good Inside Linebacker corp:

Ya ain't got the right personell, and the result is: Rather than it being YOUR choice to go to a 3-4 Under or 3-4 Over (for example), You NOW- sorta have to...in order to compensate for being sub-par in 1 or more areas.  You've lost MUCH of this 3-4 versatility you wanted and loved about running this style of Defense...

< />I ask you ALL now to look up to that diagram of the 3-4 under (above).  Now, it ain't exact, b/c your 4 LBs should and imo, WILL be shifting a bit more to the left (i.e. towards the TE strongside of the O-Line/in the opposite direction a bit more, of that diagram's 3 D-Lineman).

And make a mental image of your BB 3-4 under Defense, with Pats personell, and here's what'cha got.  And it'll go like this (left to right): Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork (who is the only one whom just might not be edged weakside at all, but staying dead center eye-eye w/ the OC), Albert Haynesworth...  NOTE: Someone w/ the initials of AH, is gonna be alot happier being on the weakside of 3-4 D-Line, in this 3-4 "Under" formation...ya know?  He ain't dealin' with ANY 3-4 NT b.s- now.  AND AH has the side w/ far & away the #1 chance w/ this 3-4 under set-up, wherein he'll be 1-1...that's it: 1-1, AH vs that weaksides OT.  He's STILL 2-gapping...but he no longer (in more cases than Warren on the opposite side, OR Wilfork @ NT, Be being abused by multiple O-Lineman).  And now, in terms of HOW and where (and why) you'd deploy your 4 LBs, you NEED to understand the diagram when mentally picturing these 4 LBs, shifting a bit more towards that Strongside...it's key, the difference.

(l-r) Ninkovich (whomever...your STRONG-side OLB, o.k.), Then: Mayo (yes, Mayo...NOT your SILB; Because these 4 LBs are shifted a good deal over to strongside, and ya need Spikes's deployment to now compensate on the weak-side.  And BB actually DID this...  When did he decide to move for the 1st time, the rotation of his LBs from <SOLB, SILB, WILB, WOLB /> TO: <SOLB, WILB, SILB, WOLB />???   He moved 'em after Cleveland and Peyton Hillis mauled NE last year.  He moved VW back to NT (from 3-4 DE) and he rotated his ILBs slightly.    

Now... Man.

Where's NE coming from?
    Haynesworth is gettin' less O-Line attention on that weak-side, so he could be in the backfield, right?  VW might go either way, to the left or right of the OC... IF he goes right (towards Haynesworth), then man-the weakside of that O-Line might be a serious issue to worry about on that Offense... IF VW goes left (towards Warren), then man-What IF, NE's doing a "fire-blitz/zone-blitz"?  Because...NOW, nowww and only now, do The Pats have the personell to really deploy such a zone-blitz, And do it successfully, AND moreso-NOT get mauled IF and when that Offense's play's direction, happens to go the opposite way, right?
    Zone-blitz of sending the guy's overflowing 1 side or the other/i.e. masses of defenders overflowing 1 side of the O-Line (here: the right side): Warren, Wilfork, Mayo, Ninkovich, or now drop Mayo or Ninc, and send in one of these bigger, tougher press CBs you've loaded on your team, and are physical and line up right at the LOS. <don't wanna do anything w/ your CBs, fine; Because they're still jamming the WR at the LOS, and then they're quickly moving back into zone-coverage due to the amount of defenders your zone-blitzing on 1 side...and now NE CAN do THIS too...b/c they got some nasty, physical press CBs, who are BOTH physical if the play goes their way, and are fast enough to zone-cover too.And anyway...NOW deploying such a zone-blitz, it's not about the sheer skills of the guys you're sending as pass-rushers...It IS about the sum-collection of the sheer NUMBER OF guys you're overloading against 1 side of said Offense. 

But hold on now...  What happens on the non TE side (the weakside)?  Well, IF Pats zone blitz by sending Warren, Wilfork, Mayo, and Nink, to that strongside...maybe the Offense actually simply runs the ball wide the OTHER way (IF and when the QB reads it, and audibles after sniffing out a zone-blitz).  Well...Now ya got a problem IF you're the O...because the strongside of this D ain't got the SILB over there.  Spikes and Mayo have flipped.  So ya got your run-stuffing SILB over in THAT area.  So, ya can't do that (Haynesworth ain't tiny either).  But what IF, NE SHOWS/or that Offense is THINKING zone-blitz, but BB wants to send guys the OTHER way (weakside).  Hmmm, THAT- that'll be problematic for the Offense...  Cunningham...NE's weakside OLB pass-rush specialist...  Haynesworth...a better pass-rushing DE than Ty Warren, and a guy who's slanted (3-4 under) in a manner of the d-line set-up, where less O-Lineman are gonna hinder him.  Spikes...Hmmm, At Fla, they'd send him right up the middle to collapse the passing pocket many times.  And he's big enough and strong enough to not get as caught up in the trash of the OL as a weakside ILB would be (more of a pass-rushing potential threat @ SILB, than Ted Johnson was). 

So...what's gonna happen?  Is Stroud AND Cunningham just gonna come at us?  How about Stroud, Spikes, AND Cunningham (with the rest of the 3 LBs now moving back over to the spots they vacated)?  How 'bout Cunningham moving up to show a potential standard weakside OLB blitz, but then he moves back, and everything looks normal for 1 second, and w/ Haynesworth going a lil' wide around tackle, Wilfork eating up that his 2 O-Lineman...hmm: What happens w/ ANY crease now available for Spikes to slam in (between OT and OG-Haynesworth going wide/Or up middle between OC and OG...that OG's now much more confused-Stay w/ Wilfork if he's going my way?  Try to angle Haynesworth? How much of a gap will open up for Spikes to slam into and through depending on my choice (and THEIR choice of angles!!?)?  And good gahd?!?  What's happening on that strongside?!?  The 1 where these LBs have slanted towards ANY-way?!? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redskins4. Show Redskins4's posts

Sorry guys, but this trade will not happen. Fat Albert is probably up to 400 pounds. This is actually good for the Pats because he has zero heart and could only play 2 - 3 of plays each game.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Low risk high reward. If he can prove that he wants to redeem himself then we could have the best defense in all of football. If not, it cost us 5 million and a 5th round pick. 

I'm okay with that gamble. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Somebody referred to a sexual assault case.  I looked it up.  Apparently Haynesworth got a stripper pregnant.  No sexual assault. 

Haynesworth has problems with road rage.  He was driving this February when he and a Honda were tailgaiting, cutting each other off, and the other guy flipped him the bird at a red light.  Haynesworth walked over to the other guy, who had recognized him, and Haynesworth yelled, punched the other driver in the nose once and drove away.  What do you mean he's not a nose tackle?  Maybe Meriweather could straighten Haynesworth's rage problems out.  Actually, BB collects a whole bunch of violent players and Haynesworth should fit right into that 12-step group.  

Basically the guy has a rep as a malcontent and he's violent.  No known drinking issues.

Big Vince plays defensive end when some huge tackle such as Jake Long needs to be stopped.  Now, either Wilfork or Haynesworth can get that job done, and the other can play nose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

For a 5th round draft choice, this is a no brainer. Either he'll work out or he wont. The cost is minimal. Maybe he'll restructure his contract.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Hmm. Something is screwy here - I can't find the reply button anywhere, so I'll just sum up some things: 1) I'm more than happy to come back and admit I was wrong if that happens to be the case at the end of the year; I don't think it's going to happen because AH will either dog it and get cut, get thrown in the slammer, or do just enough to get by. But I'll own up to it if this does turn out to be another genius BB move. 2) I'm a Skins fan. I've been living in Somerville for 22 years, but I spent 1968-1974 living outside DC watching George Allen's Skins. I've been registered on boston.com for a while but never felt an urge to discuss the Pats here until today. BTW if you want to have more interesting discussions, come to extremesknis.com - all fans are welcome, and it's the largest and best fan board in the NFL (and no I don't work for the Skins). So, no troll. 3) You're right that Snyder is a disaster. The best thing that's happened to the Skins since he's been owner is Bruce Allen and Shanny coming on board. You'll see this offseason that Snyder's Madden strategy of buying every over the hill FA on the market is a thing of the past. Good luck with Dough Boy, and enjoy your team's dominance - it's good to have those memories because one of these days the heyday will end (it did for the Skins, it will for you). Hail. 
    Posted by dtrain1

Yo dtrain ...
    Just wanted to let you know that there are plenty of real Pats fans on this sight that are actually fairly tolerant of other fans points of views and I sincerely hope you continue to post here .
      It's true that there are a handful of misguided "die-hard" Pats fans that get their panties all in a wad if you so much as suggest that our Pats aren't perfect ...they roll out the TROLL mantra at the first sign of trouble w/o pausing to consider if a valid point might be being made .
       Like any fan sight , we get our share of rival team's bonified TROLLS , who sole purpose is to show up here and stir the pot .
      You're obviously not one of them ...and you're very welcome here .

NOTE ~ The time to worry about so-called TROLLS , my fellow Pats fans  , is when they STOP showing up here ...
    It will mean the Pats are no longer relevant ( i.e. Losers ).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManCream. Show ManCream's posts

I'm an "ex-Pat" from Boston living in Nashville. Jeff Fisher, ex-coach of the Titans is probably the most mellow, unflappable and understanding coach in the NFL, and even he could not deal with Haynesworth's, ego, attitude, and refusal at times to get motivated. Add to that Alberts' penchant for getting into an off-field alcohol-fueled rage every now and then....bad combination.

Structure his deal so that he gets paid only after every game he actually plays in and produces concrete results benefiting the team. Give him his own locker room so that his attitude does not rub off on the team.

Finally, when it all doesn't work out with Albert, Mr' Kraft should buy the UFC cage fighting organization and put Albert there, where he would be the No. 1 draw and a serious cash cow for that organization. He'd be the Hulk Hogan of UFC for years to come. Rap stars would be writing songs about him. Little kids would look up to him and try to emulate him by bashing in the heads of the kids down the street.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

At least he won't be landing on Brady's shoulder this year, lol!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

This could be the biggest boon, or biggest bust. I pray he lives up to his tremendous strenght and potential to bring another championship to Mr. Kraft and company..."You never can have too much pass-rush"...BB stated...I agree and what a force he will be...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

interesting. BB certainly keeps us guessing. he wasn't even on my radar. but i never would have guessed he'd be for a 2013 5th round pick when all of the big $ has been paid.  i think it is a good gamble. we haven't had a DE of his skill level since seymore.  plus what he was upset about the 3-4 was playing NT. we have wilfork so he will be used strictly for rushing the passer, which he was very good at in tennessee. now we have multiple guys offensive coordinators have to plan for.  between wilfork and haynesworth that is 4 guys of the opposing offense tied up.  it should really open up the OLB's to get more sacks. plus sanchise might get a real beating. now if we can just sign roth and/or lawson......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You all know BB spoke with Haynesworth FIRST before pulling this trigger.  We'd all wish we were a fly on the wall for that conversation.  I am certain Haynesworth had to "gush" to BB that he will be IN shape, a TEAM player and will ABSOLUTELY contribute to this team to win a couple SBs. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

So is this deal done? or is the physical the only block to this being finished?

Sections
Shortcuts