He looks handsome.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

He looks handsome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeq2_Of3cHU&feature=player_embedded

911 call direct from the scene of the famous Tom Brady automobile accident. Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: He looks handsome.

LMFAO.  Funny thing is, you gotta believe the first part of it could have actually gone through the guys head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

no way that's the real deal...are you serious?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

okay...you got me there. i finally got a chance to go beyond the first quarter of it.

dj's right. i can imagine what the guy felt upon hitting an expensive car. recognizing tb would have triggered a whole different set of emotions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Isn't it gold? I'm surprised this hasn't drawn more responses yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to He looks handsome.:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeq2_Of3cHU&feature=player_embedded 911 call direct from the scene of the famous Tom Brady automobile accident. 
    Posted by Brendon-Patrick
    Roflmao...unfortunately the reality is that the other driver ran the red light and has an arm long rap sheet....this is funny stuff...the other driver is not....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

read somewhere today that the guys passenger has a broken back and is getting multiple operations.  :-(

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

The passenger receiving the back surgeries likely needed them anyways. The passenger injured was the father to the driver. The passenger reportedly wasn't sitting in the back seat of the vehicle properly during the crash, because of the back pain he had already carried around with him. Blessing in disguise? Too bad there has to be suffering.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

What's even funnier are the comments that it's fake, and the responses to those idiots; stuff like:

"It says IMPROV underneath the video, no need to denounce the clip as FAKE!!!!." "You [idiots] have the intelligence of a small rock."

Hahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I want to kiss him. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In Response to Re: He looks handsome.:
    Isn't it gold? I'm surprised this hasn't drawn more responses yet.
    Posted by Brendon-Patrick

It took me a while to click on your post because of the title.  Another pretty boy comment that I just didn't want to waste my time on.  But after a couple of days I bit.  I've been showing that clip to everybody since.  Very funny stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: He looks handsome.:
    In Response to Re: He looks handsome. : It took me a while to click on your post because of the title.  Another pretty boy comment that I just didn't want to waste my time on.  But after a couple of days I bit.  I've been showing that clip to everybody since.  Very funny stuff.
    Posted by garytx

Too funny.  I almost didn't click on it for the same reason.  I was thinking to myself "some guy named Brandon thinks someone on the Pats is handsome?"  Once you see the video it all makes sense.  Funny as heck.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Haha yeah, it's all in good humor. I wonder if Tom has stumbled upon this yet.

Sections
Shortcuts