He who laughs last - why the Pats will have final say....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedcoat. Show TheRedcoat's posts

He who laughs last - why the Pats will have final say....

Follow the season to its conclusion and this is how everything pans out;

East   Pats 12-4 (maybe 13-3 if we beat Saints, but lets assume not)
    West  Chargers 11-5
    North Bengals 12-4 (if not them then Steelers but lets assume this continues)
    South Colts 15-1 (hopefully, I couldnt stand them to go 16-0)
    Wild card Steelers 11-5 and AN Other 11-5 or 10-6.

Pats home to Steelers; Chargers home to AN Other - both home teams win.

Colts home to Pats (Pats use Sunday to really bring it on the Colts with the Pats defensive line fit); Bengals home to Chargers

Pats v Chargers at Gillette

SUPERBOWL v The Vikings. (40 year old Seau v 40 year old Favre - NFL marketing bonanza!)

Stop Peterson

CHAMPIONS.

Job Done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Re: He who laughs last - why the Pats will have final say....

We want the Colts to go 17-1!

"Look to the Future."

-Ronald Reagan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I'd rather go to Indy and beat them, then let the Chargers do our dirty work.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trub63. Show trub63's posts

it is funny how teddy  and rodney are being critical of the coaches decision to go for it. where is the loyoalty? if i am not correct, the pats would have 2 more super bowls if it wasnt for the pathetic defense that they displayed against indy in 2006 and letting the giants drive on them to win the game in 2007.  if you could have stopped them, then you can speak your mind. but you didnt and ended your careers as chokers!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: He who laughs last - why the Pats will have final say....:
    I'd rather go to Indy and beat them, then let the Chargers do our dirty work.
    Posted by IraqSteve

This is correct.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to He who laughs last - why the Pats will have final say....:
    Follow the season to its conclusion and this is how everything pans out; East   Pats 12-4 (maybe 13-3 if we beat Saints, but lets assume not) West  Chargers 11-5 North Bengals 12-4 (if not them then Steelers but lets assume this continues) South Colts 15-1 (hopefully, I couldnt stand them to go 16-0) Wild card Steelers 11-5 and AN Other 11-5 or 10-6. Pats home to Steelers; Chargers home to AN Other - both home teams win. Colts home to Pats (Pats use Sunday to really bring it on the Colts with the Pats defensive line fit); Bengals home to Chargers Pats v Chargers at Gillette SUPERBOWL v The Vikings. (40 year old Seau v 40 year old Favre - NFL marketing bonanza!) Stop Peterson CHAMPIONS. Job Done.  
    Posted by TheRedcoat

I've been beating this drum for the last day and 1/2. Let's see what happens in January and let's take care of the Nyets this week.
    There is a possibility we might not even see Indy in the playoffs. They haven't looked like world beaters this year and could get bounced first game out if they draw the wrong team. That being said, I hope we do see them again and we really need to start working the refs before the game next time.

Sections
Shortcuts