Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy

Does anyone else have a problem with Brady being portrayed as "a playboy" because he had a child out of wedlock and then married a supermodels and Tebow the preacher being the Golly gee kid who is a virgin and saintly while Brady swears like a truck driver, of course they showed " the big sideline incident" of last week. Of course they showed Tebow saying to his team mate that dropped the ball, it's ok, but failed to show him when he was intercepted saying " they got lucky". They act like Brady sprang from the devil and Tebow from God. Before this we use to hear how "good and clean" Brady was, too much of a goody too shoes to be a top QB in the NFL. Now he' s portrayed as the opposite. When Tebow falls from grace for something and mark my words he will what will the media do to him? He is only a man and like all of us makes mistakes. I think the title playboy is over the top, They both put their uniforms on the same way unless Tebow has his mother help him. I am so tired of Tebow. Praying now is called Tebowing, give me a break. Jesus says not to prothitize lead by example not to shove your beliefs down people's throats. Did Tebow miss this in the bible!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy

Brady is married now and has young children so no, he's not a playboy. Tebow is still young, (remember being his age?), and will learn to tone it down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

TBF, you got a photoshop for this?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone else have a problem with Brady being portrayed as "a playboy" because he had a child out of wedlock and then married a supermodels Posted by laurienyc13[/QUOTE]

LOL, its not like he was playing the field in the true sense of a playboy. C'mon man. He dated a good looking actress/model, split with her-she had a kid and the most goergeous model in the world eneded his lap. That does not mean he is a playboy or gives the preception he is one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Media f'n hype.
    Tom has never been the playboy type.  He's had 2 relationships as a Pat.( That I know of)
    One went south and in an attempt to win the game, BM pulled the goalie.
    BFD!
    The Pats have their share of players who believe in God.  Cannon is one who comes to mind immediately as he often thanks God for his strength and support.
    Does anyone out of New England ever hear about this?  No!  Nor should they.
    Religion & beliefs should be a highly personal thing and between the person and their God.
    Not a TMZ highlight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I was watching Good Morning America this morning when that was the story " Playboy Vs. Preacher" I couldnt believe it, he seems like a good Dad & husband!!! Wasn't he there when his ex's deliverd their son. I am sure he pays a lot in Child Support and seems to have been able to blend his two kids into one nice family. I know Brady was never considered a playboy! I just read a story in one of the NYC papers that Jeter gives his one night stands a " token" of his gratitude like a signed ball or give, ( no pun attended) now that's a playboy!!! Cheap one at that!!! I'd tell him to shove the glove up his a#% and use the ball for himself!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy:
    [QUOTE]I was watching Good Morning America this morning when that was the story " Playboy Vs. Preacher" I couldnt believe it, he seems like a good Dad & husband!!! Wasn't he there when his ex's deliverd their son. I am sure he pays a lot in Child Support and seems to have been able to blend his two kids into one nice family. I know Brady was never considered a playboy! I just read a story in one of the NYC papers that Jeter gives his one night stands a " token" of his gratitude like a signed ball or give, ( no pun attended) now that's a playboy!!! Cheap one at that!!! I'd tell him to shove the glove up his a#% and use the ball for himself!
    Posted by laurienyc13[/QUOTE]

media making something that's nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

TB, in my opinion, was never viewed as a "playboy" in which he was seen with a different woman on his arm every week.  He pretty much has been a one woman man when he dated.  So, this is an improper characterization of Brady.  Besides, Tebow is not a "preacher", he happens to be a player with a deep faith in his religion.  More ridiculous media spin...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Brady the bunny?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Brady the bunny?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Better than Peyton the Pouter

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

According to my GF Giselle viewed Tom as a good family man and has commented that she liked that he was Catholic as well. Again no big deal. A player's religion never really concerns me and neither does his private life. The GF and my mom (who have no routing interest) think TB is decent, humble man.....based largely on the 60 Minutes interview I told them to watch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy : Better than Peyton the Pouter
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Tommy Tantrum?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Tommy Tantrum?  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

http://www.sportspickle.com/video/2743/peyton-manning-angry

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy : http://www.sportspickle.com/video/2743/peyton-manning-angry
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    evidence contrary to their view will only make them try harder to convince themselves Brady is in the wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TBF, you got a photoshop for this?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I have nothing for this one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Headline: The Preacher vs. The Playboy : Sorry, I have nothing for this one.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

No photochop but here's a skit.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4712588/video-jesus-visits-tebow-in-snl-skit

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]Brady the bunny?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

At least Brady has no questions about his sexual orientation - unlike Manning based on the UT incident - Manning has done a good job keeping himself on the down low but who knows?

Sections
Shortcuts