Heath Evans "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Heath Evans "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

" I left a great quarterback in Tom Brady; I'm coming to another one in Drew. So Tommy to Drew, that was a lateral move for me."

Is he really serious??  a lateral move????
    Whatever you got to tell yourself, Heath. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: Heath Evans "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

Brees is a very good quarterback, but I'll take Tom Brady over a Drew Brees anyday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

What else is he going too say...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Drew Brees has been on fire the last three years, he has thrown for 900 yards more than the next qb over the last three years, he is not Tom Brady but he is a damn fine player,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pistolpeteprisco. Show pistolpeteprisco's posts

What is he supposed to say? Thats his new team... Should he tell Brees he stinks and alienate his whole team just to make you feel better?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea exactly, what was he going to say? Drew Brees is no where near as good as Brady? yea that would have been a great career move. All he said was the he left one great QB for another great QB and he is not wrong. They are both great QBs right now. One is better then the other but tehy are still both very good QBs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArmyPatsFan. Show ArmyPatsFan's posts

Hey, you can't fault the man for backing his new QB.  Besides which, Brees is probably the 3rd best QB in the league behind Brady and Manning.  He definitely is not wrong. 
    As for me, I loved the way Heath Evans played: angry.  He was one of my favorite Patriots the last 3.5 years.  Sorry to lose him.   He was tough, smart and versatile, a true Patriot player.  Shame we didn't use him more. Gonna miss him, hope we don't regret letting him go. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Brady is a first ballot HOFer and Brees is one of the better QB's this decade - possibly top 10.  If you consider the caliber of QB's in the NFL is was, relatively, a lateral move from the perspective of QB and, possibly, coach.  Nobody in their right mind would assume he's putting both categories on the same level.  Don't worry about it - the Pats obviously aren't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

God, Country and Purdue.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]Drew Brees has been on fire the last three years, he has thrown for 900 yards more than the next qb over the last three years, he is not Tom Brady but he is a damn fine player,
    Posted by bchan89[/QUOTE]
    IMO Drew Brees is a close second to Tom Brady with yes, Peyton manning third. Show me the results of their toils. Think about it how would DB have reacted had he been in NE and TB in  N.O.? Don't get me wrong I'm a big TB fan I just believe DB is a great QB given the opportunity would produce. DB has not had the teaching staff that TB has had in NE. TBs three SB rings prove his worth thats why I say DB is second, even though PM has a SB ring, IMO had DB had the staff that PM has had he'd have producd more. I know double standards equality etc. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

It doesn't matter anyway. Evans isn;t on the pts anymore, and doesn't matter. Besides, a new player always has to try and pump up their qb. Look at TO this year.

Sections
Shortcuts