HEATH EVANS: "I see MARK SANCHEZ in New England next season competing with Mallett for the backup spot!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Re: HEATH EVANS:

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

almost threw up a bit as i woke up 30 minutes ago when i heard the heather say this with a straight face on nfl total access on the nfl network. they were discussing possible destination targets for troubled qbs inb a roundtable format.. they had alex smith going to Ny or to arizona. said he would be the perfect rex ryan qb. darren sharper was speechless when evans busted out the pats link, citing how bb and josh's approach could resurrect the sanchez. but i've heard bb say enough that he starts from 2 criteria when it comes to qbs.. first they must have good natural judgment, then they must have good natural accuracy. bb has said repeately those are 2 things u cant teach, the rest u can nurture and cultivate like patience in the pocket, better reads and so forth. i just dont see it but its the first i've heard of it and evans is a bb kind of guy. he ought to know how the man thinks. assuming sanchez is cut, could this actually happen? would tb rub it in by having him carry his bags or borrowing one of his hot galpals for gissy? how would mallet respond? can you see mark being the 3rd string inactive guy each week?

[/QUOTE]

It's funny but I was saying the exact same thing as Evans just before he made that prediction.  I'm thinking the discipline approach of BB's coaching style would work well with Sanchez. 

BB did a great job with Cassell he could do the same with Sanchez........puting players in the position to succeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]    

"evans busted out the pats link, citing how bb and josh's approach could resurrect the sanchez."

[/QUOTE]

Then the 'concussion' guys on the sidelines were immediately available after the broadcast to rush in and examine Heath for brain damage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Proof that head trauma IS a very big, ney HUGE issue in the NFL. Someone get Heath some help RIGHT NOW!!!!!! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I think his money is guaranteed, so it would be a huge cap hit for them to release him. Could be wrong about that, but I think they're stuck with him.

My honest opinion is the guy has some skills but he's gotten lousy coaching and his confidence is shot.  I'd rather have him than Brady Quinn or Byron Leftwich, or probably 75% of the other backups out there.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think Sanchez is a Belichick kind of guy, to me he kind of seams like he is a bit of a baby...not real thick skinned, etc. Plus I can't see Belichick switching from an offense that throws to all parts of the field, to one that basically gives you a guy that can only throw a slant. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I see te ow playing here before Sanchez.    The mcD connection after all.   Sanchez what's a healthy pay day still I cant see any team taking that on. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If the Jets release Sanchez, they will be in cap Hades for a few years.  If they hang on to him, well,...

Sanchez is not demonstrating good natural judgment under pressure.  If you want an example of good natural judgment, look at Peyton Manning. 

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts