Held ransom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Held ransom

AJ Smith will outdo Mr. Reese in the end on this VJ/Mankins matter.

or it won't happen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

Re: Held ransom

AJ Smith will see to it that SD will never win a SB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

HUH?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

it won't happen, no way no how. makes little sense for either side in a myriad of ways

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Held ransom:
    [QUOTE]AJ Smith will outdo Mr. Reese in the end on this VJ/Mankins matter. or it won't happen
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure Floyd has much say in these matters, if that's who you're referring to? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BB is the shot caller jbolted, Floyd does the money math.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wont happen. SD doesnt want mankins and the price for Jackson is rediculous to even consider.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOl, i don't thin BB wants VJ

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, i don't think BB wants VJ

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The guy the Patriots want is Deion Branch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

JBolt.
    Where you comin' from?  Both sides are very shrewd.  Nobody is going to get taken.  That's why the deal will never get done.  Never mind Jackson's behavioral traits and the luggage he brings with him which would be the 2nd biggest reason why the deal won't get done.

Sections
Shortcuts