HELLO AGAIN

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: HELLO AGAIN

In response to JintsFan's comment:

Well another NFL season is under way! I know you will all be welcoming me back with open arms...another round of 16 weeks of fun is upon us all! For this we should rejoice

Welcome back, my friend! The Giants appear to have legitimate concerns with their OL, secondary, and their running game. RB David Wilson will be worthless to Big Blue if he can't control his propensity to fumble. Tiki Barber once had a similar problem. But, once he changed the way he carried the ball, his fumbling problems disappeared. Wilson needs to do the same thing.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

You guys are not fooling me ever again with that lousy regular season rope a dope act your team always pulls. Try playing the regular season like you guys do in the post season for once. To be honest everyone seems to think the Giants will be 11-5 or 10-6 again. I was expecting a quick 4-0 or 5-0 start, then a ugly midseason where all New York fans have their annual existential crisis before turning it back on in December and scaring the crap out of everyone as the playoffs start.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

hi tex! yeah I agree: O line has to run block better (it has to gel), decimated on the backlines (down to 4th and 5th starters). wilson and bradshaw can be dynamic duo but not without holes to run through! tough, tough schedule too...I'll take 10 wins and whoop with glee! 

RESPONSE: I expected more explosiveness from Wilson...who may be the key to the Giants' season. He had better go to Tiki Barber school, and cure his fumbling tendencies. A RB who fumbles is worthless. His fumble seemed to be the key play of the G-men's loss to Dallas.
         Could the Giants be morphing into the Peyton Manning led Indy Colts? Like those past Indy teams, on defense they have a dominant pass-rush, are questionable against the run, and have a suspect secondary. On offense, they're a passing team, with a weak running game.
         The NFC East should be interesting. The Eagles looked terrible last week, and were lucky to escape Cleveland with a win. But, Washington looked tough...and beat the Giants twice last year, without RG III. Dallas looked balanced on offense, and have DeMarcus Ware leading their "D". The G-men look like they're going to have a tough time winning their division. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Giants looked horrible last Wednesday, on both sides of the ball.  Wilson looked terrible, Bradshaw looked bad, the O line looked pathetic, Cruz looked terrible, and where was that fearsome Giants D line at?  They made Romo look like a top 5 QB which we know he isn't.  Im surprised Giants fans weren't calling for Coughlin to be fired after the game.  Might be a long season for the Giants. 

BTW, here is a question to ponder/discuss....

Can the Giants ever be mentioned (now or long into the future discussions) as a great team because they won SB's but were only average, sometimes below average, during the regular season?  I don't think so!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Hi. 

First your team needs to make the playoffs. 

So far the Giants are listed in their division in last place.  Worse, they just lost a tiebreaker to a division rival, and that was a home game they lost.  Still, it's a 15 game season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Hey, Jints. WB.  Wouldn't be the same w/o the regulars for other teams....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

your team scares me and any patriots fan here.  I respect the Giants, having said that this is 2012 and year of the patriots defese back to making plays when it counts!!

All you can do is wish us luck...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I hope we meet again Jints. Third time's the charm!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Jints just because Del Griffith thinks it's cool to make fun of people's sexuality with high school bully humor doesn't mean you should join him. Try to rise above. 

Half the posts I saw from you last you were troll twist the knife things that didn't add any value here. The other half were halfway decent. if you can work on your sportsmanship maybe you can add something here. 

I'm not going to make fun of your team at all as they have my total respect, once might have been lucky but twice proved the point. Clutch is what clutch is and by my view Eli is now a better quarterback than his brother - in the postseason. Peyton will always be king of the regular season and no one can take that away from him. 

That said I'm rooting for you guys to go to the Super Bowl only if we get there also so we can face you down and win. If we don't make it I hope you guys lose also. :) game on!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

Easy TFB...your SOUR GRAPES is showing. I never brought up anything but THIS season

and if the Giants won't be remembered as great what will the team they beat twice be remembered as?

Most of my post was about this season.  Boy, the Giants looked bad against the Cowboys, made Romo look like a super star!!  Sorry, no back to back titles for the Giants.  Oh wait... The Patriots have won back to back SuperBowls!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm glad your back we can have our Carson Palmer watch. Wait till he throws the ball more then 5 yards at a time. Lucky for YAC to pad his stats.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I said he was a bust, you claimed different.Thats all. Gamesmanship ya know.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts