Hello mr Seymore. Care to give it one more go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hello mr Seymore. Care to give it one more go?

Bring him in, tell him if he wants to go out a winner prove to us you will ay least try.  Training camp is over and lets see what we an do on a 1 yr with an option for the second yearView need d line depth. Or trade something for phil Taylor. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Hello mr Seymore. Care to give it one more go?

I would be ecstatic if they brought Sey back. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

That bridge was burned on both ends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Not necessarily. As co workers get older they mature. I'm sure that an agreement helps both the pats and big seys image and marketability   It's the down slide and IMO big sey would like to feel what it's like to win again. The raiders will be sorry this year and even though its mass it beats the heck out of Cali taxes. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Not necessarily. As co workers get older they mature. I'm sure that an agreement helps both the pats and big seys image and marketability   It's the down slide and IMO big sey would like to feel what it's like to win again. The raiders will be sorry this year and even though its mass it beats the heck out of Cali taxes. 

I don't disagree with you about the premise about people maturing but Big Sey and BB have disdain for each other and that's being positive about their relationship.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I don't disagree with you about the premise about people maturing but Big Sey and BB have disdain for each other and that's being positive about their relationship.

But it's win baby win. Big sey would help and it would be one year. If not Seymore may not be working at all.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Sey wants to be paid as if he was 10 years younger. We want the old Sey back. Since we live in the here and now neither is possible. Sey had really fallen off in Oakland....it's over now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

But it's win baby win. Big sey would help and it would be one year. If not Seymore may not be working at all.  

I hope you are right but it seemed from the beginnig they really weren't on the same page as far as their philosophy on football was concerned. If he comes in with a good attitude it would make a pretty good  threesome with Vince and kelly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hope you are right but it seemed from the beginnig they really weren't on the same page as far as their philosophy on football was concerned. If he comes in with a good attitude it would make a pretty good  threesome with Vince and kelly.

That's what I was thinking exactly. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I thought he was awesome.  I would be thrilled if they brought him back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

LOL...you think Phat Rex is awesome....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Seymour won't be coming back unless BB has a total personality transplant

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Besides...if he did come back he'd be suspended early on for yet again punching someone in the cup....or some QB in the face...although that was funny

And down goes Rapelsburger!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Atlanta offered him a job a few months ago.  He's done unless there is a huge payday and I don't think he'd work it at this point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

I can't believe any Pats fan would want that slug back after he laid down and quit on us for two years straight.

He is a selfish, money hungry and he rarely showed up against good offensive lines- outside of drawing the occasional double team.  And this was in his prime.

I have ZERO interest in seeing that load in a Pats uniform. I would bet Belichick feels the same way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Lets call moss dillon law Milloy and every other washed up name

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Me Three,

cause i cant tell you whats going on right now with this DT situation

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PatsBermuda's comment:

Me Three,

He bit the big one...just like NAS anf BUNGALO BILL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

Me Three,

HmmM?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Me Three,

HmmM?

"HEYYYYYYY...BUNGALO BILL, WHAT JET DID YA KILL, BUNGALO BILLLLLL"

"all the jet trolls sing"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Me Three,

HmmM?

"HEYYYYYYY...BUNGALO BILL, WHAT JET DID YA KILL, BUNGALO BILLLLLL"

"all the jet trolls sing"

This must be the Jerk hour.....what does he win johnny?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Andre Carter was released by Oakland. The roster is currently at 51. Do the Pats give him a call?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Still can't believe this team has left themselves with only three defensive tackles...one of them being a no name undrafted free agent and the other two being over 30 years old. And you can also add in the fact that we had an entire off season to fix the safety position, but went cheap and brought in a legless, washed up guy who rode the bench last year because he couldn't run anymore. But hay!! At least we won at getting the best bargain again!! Woot! Woot!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Still can't believe this team has left themselves with only three defensive tackles...one of them being a no name undrafted free agent and the other two being over 30 years old. And you can also add in the fact that we had an entire off season to fix the safety position, but went cheap and brought in a legless, washed up guy who rode the bench last year because he couldn't run anymore. But hay!! At least we won at getting the best bargain again!! Woot! Woot!

I never have a prob with your posts. I don't do the cheap cheap thing but there's coin and opportunity right now to right a couple wrongs. Could bandaide a few wounds and carry on. We only have 2OT's. that concerns me as well. We have scraps to pick through. We cast off some good scraps. For example just the karma of having a "Zoltan"on your team points get you more then a better then average punter. We need a D tackle. We need to eval our O tackles as well. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I never have a prob with your posts. I don't do the cheap cheap thing but there's coin and opportunity right now to right a couple wrongs. Could bandaide a few wounds and carry on. We only have 2OT's. that concerns me as well. We have scraps to pick through. We cast off some good scraps. For example just the karma of having a "Zoltan"on your team points get you more then a better then average punter. We need a D tackle. We need to eval our O tackles as well. 

Well I agree we need a defensive tackle, but if what you think is true about the offensive tackles, then that would really be troublesome. I kind of thought we were all set there.

Sections
Shortcuts