Hello Pats Fans from England!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishPatsfan. Show BritishPatsfan's posts

Hello Pats Fans from England!

Hello fellow from Patsfans from England.  I've been a Patriots fan for years and can't wait for the game this Sunday.  Should be a jolly good time!  I would like to thank Kraft for giving me the chance to see the Pats play live!  I expect a good game!

So let's go Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Hello Pats Fans from England!

Welcome to the club. What type of beer do they have on tap at Wembley ? Very historic (almost hallowed) grounds for some.

Mike In Canada

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

In Response to Re: Hello Pats Fans from England!:
    Welcome to the club. What type of beer do they have on tap at Wembley ? Very historic (almost hallowed) grounds for some. Mike In Canada
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

It's only Carlsberg on tap at Wembley - nothing special. One of the most state of the art stadia on Earth, mind - just a shame it was built in the middle of Wembley, which is a complete dung heap.

Game on tomorrow - I can't wait!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

In Response to Hello Pats Fans from England!:
    Hello fellow from Patsfans from England.  I've been a Patriots fan for years and can't wait for the game this Sunday.  Should be a jolly good time!  I would like to thank Kraft for giving me the chance to see the Pats play live!  I expect a good game! So let's go Pats!!!
    Posted by BritishPatsfan

I Take it that the crowd there is going to be overwhelmingly in favor of New England???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Hello fellow from Patsfans from England.  I've been a Patriots fan for years and can't wait for the game this Sunday.  Should be a jolly good time!  I would like to thank Kraft for giving me the chance to see the Pats play live!  I expect a good game! So let's go Pats!!!
    Posted by BritishPatsfan

ENJOY THE GAME!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Posted by BritishPatsfan

Weh-he-helll, LOVE our cousins across the pond, So just wanna say to ya'll, "G'day mate, Top'a da mornin' to ya, Let's put anotha' shrimp on the barbie and crack a Foster's Beer...".  How'd I do? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazad. Show jazad's posts

Ironically most of the England fans who support the Pats became fans prior to the Pats winning three Super Bowls. It was the performance of a young QB called Drew Bledsoe, a gunslinger who showed ridiculous amounts of potential, but never quite lived up to his billing. 
    Many fans forget, but it was he and Parcels who started the revival. Having said that, I'm thrilled that I'll be able to attend a Pats game, the team of the decade (all sports included), especially considering the last time I saw them Grogan was the QB. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

In Response to Hello Pats Fans from England! : Weh-he-helll, LOVE our cousins across the pond, So just wanna say to ya'll, "G'day mate, Top'a da mornin' to ya, Let's put anotha' shrimp on the barbie and crack a Foster's Beer...".  How'd I do? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

You did REAL BAD, the Patriots are in England not Australia. ROFL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Hello Pats Fans from England! : You did REAL BAD, the Patriots are in England not Australia. ROFL!
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

It was a classic line from the movie, "Dumb and Dumber," when Jim Carey smiled with his broken front tooth at some hot girl he was chauferring as her Limo Driver, and said, "That's a Lovely accent you got...Canadien?"  She says, "Austrian."  That's when he impresses on her that line...  BTW, I meant no disrespect to our English chaps, and hope They'll be screaming their heads off for The Pats... 8^)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from progers1013. Show progers1013's posts

Jazad I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was a huge Bledsoe fan and because of him and a few players like Bruschi, Martin, Coates, and Brown made me fall deeply and madly in love with the team. I still have my Bledsoe #11 game jersey. Have great fun at the game and cheer loudly!!

English fans - I love your comedy and dry wit. Hope to get back to London again soon. as England is amazing!

Please scream and cheer loud and proud for the Patriots!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

In Response to Hello Pats Fans from England! : Weh-he-helll, LOVE our cousins across the pond, So just wanna say to ya'll, "G'day mate, Top'a da mornin' to ya, Let's put anotha' shrimp on the barbie and crack a Foster's Beer...".  How'd I do? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Haha good Australian accent!.....if only the pats were playing in Australia...id be a very happy man ;)

Sections
Shortcuts