Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

You know that team with the horrible Offense and average, at best, Defense.  The national media has been for weeks trying to prop up these clowns in an effort to keep interest in the event peaked.

We are by far the better team and will win in a blowout.  Eli is not elite and will throw 3 picks.  They should of lost to SF by 10 points yet the hater's harp on the fact a missed field goal got us to the show.  We still would of won in overtime.

Don't believe the hype people the Patriots will roll the media darlings 
    Giants 31 -17. 

MVP - Tom Brady

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

The media crystal ball says you are wrong because the Patriots have the worst defense in the NFL and the Giants have won 5 games in a row!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

both teams have picked up their game in the playoffs, but if brady gets time, he could put up some big numbers.....my prediction is pats 31-24

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.:
    [QUOTE]The media crystal ball says you are wrong because the Patriots have the worst defense in the NFL and the Giants have won 5 games in a row!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

And here I was thinking that 10 straight was more impressive than 5...how foolish of me lol

Didn't you know the Pats have only beaten 1 team with a winning record!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Here is a good one:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7503282

The blogger from the NFC East : "(The Giants) played the Dallas Cowboys twice which is a better team than anyone the Patriots faced"

NE 20 Dal 16 ring any bells?

Besides this and some more gems take in the attitude of the NFC blogger. If everyone on the Giants has this attitude then they will be really overconfident.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

The Giants also played the Redskins twice. They couldn't score more than two TD's in either game. That's pretty sad.

Sure, they've played some decent teams over the course of the regular season. Green Bay, New Orleans, San Francisco. They lost all 3 of those games. 

In fact, the only team above .500 that they beat was us, and that wasn't exactly a convincing win.

The more that the Giants talk, and the more the media talks about them, the more confident I feel about this game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In any given season, NE's S.O.S. (SOS the way the league INITIALLY sets up...prior to the season actually beginning)- IS, far more often than not=BRUTAL.  And I mean, for the greater part of this decade...and yet, strangely the NE's Last 2 seasons initial SOS, was middle of the road & hedging just towards being in the top of the bottom third (in ease of schedule).  IF it  helps ESPN.com, every year since apparently the beginning of time, NE's road game set-up is done so they go to someplace like Oakland...then 1 week later they'll play San Diego (away again)- then NE will face someone like The Giants & The Redskins at home, before heading to Texas and London the following weeks...

Maybe to appease ESPN, NE shoulda at least considered the option of maybe adding 2 more games to their 16 game schedule, like away at San Fran on their bye week, and then perhaps an away game vs. The Texans today...?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" We are by far the better team and will win in a blowout" 

31-17 is not a blowout, so even you are feeling cautious in the end. 

That the Giants lost to the Redskins a couple times really doesn't matter.

The Giants are playing great. I see these teams as evenly matched, especially with Gronk not at 100 percent. I do agree that the Pats are NOT going to get blown out. Slight chance the Giants could be. I think that Pats offense will need to get above 30. Fortunately I think they are ready. 

Pats 35 Giants 31. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.:
    [QUOTE] That the Giants lost to the Redskins a couple times really doesn't matter.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I think maybe because I live near DC and get to see the Redskins a lot, it does matter to me. The Giants were a laughing stock for a week where I lived after they lost the second time to the Redskins.

It's not that the Skins are incapable of playing a good game, they played us pretty tough in Week 14. It's just that you shouldn't lose to them twice in a season, especially not the way the Giants did. It says something about your team if you do.

That being said, I agree the Giants are an improved team, as are we on defense. I don't see us blowing them out. Even if we have a large lead entering the 4th quarter, I think the Giants will close the margin a bit.

I think we win by a touchdown. 34-27.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Somebody give the OP a medal, this is the thread of the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

*sigh*

You guys are still at it huh?

I guess you havent noticed that the skins have a better defense than ours..

Or that when we played a good defense, we lost to Pittsbburgh.

If I wanted to go by numbers and regular season stats, I could easily say the Giants have had a more impressive season than ours.

I know you are bored but do something else besides watching the 100 hours of footage before the game

I have seen just as many people picking the pats as are the Gaints and when you win a lot people will hate and want you you lose, so thats the benefits of having the team that wins every year.

Just turn off the tv and wait for the game to start.

Why do you think the Giants arent a formidable opponent?

Would you be scared if we were playing the Packers?

The GMen beat the Packers. The pats havent even beat anyone and they are favored by 3 points, so if anything the Pats are favored based on a better record where they won more games, but they werent more convincing.

We lost to this team Tcal, when they were missing Nicks and Bradshaw who both will be playing.

This wont be a blow out.

I believe we will win, but lets not act like the NFL network needs to hype this game up.

Only yahoo fans are expecting a blow out...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]" We are by far the better team and will win in a blowout"  31-17 is not a blowout, so even you are feeling cautious in the end.  That the Giants lost to the Redskins a couple times really doesn't matter. The Giants are playing great. I see these teams as evenly matched, especially with Gronk not at 100 percent. I do agree that the Pats are NOT going to get blown out. Slight chance the Giants could be. I think that Pats offense will need to get above 30. Fortunately I think they are ready.  Pats 35 Giants 31. 

Why do you think the offense needs to score over 30 points to win? You do realize that the Pats defense has yet to give up over 27 points, right? You're thinking about the Buffalo game after that statement. Well Brady throwing a pick-six isn't exactly points being given up by our defense. He doesn't throw picks, we win. Simple as that.

If we play balanced football with NO turnovers, this game won't be close. We need to see the Brady of 01-04 and if we do, you can book that 4th ring.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Those are big ifs Irish, but I agree.

I just dont think its easy to say we wont turn it over or stay balanced

Its 2 things we have struggled with all year. Turning it over and staying balanced.

I think they go hand in hand. Staying balanced gives us a better chance of protecting the ball. Shootout will almost garauntee atleast one INT.

Hard to predict how the game will be played. Could be a grind it out game with minimal possesions or a track meet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]" We are by far the better team and will win in a blowout"  31-17 is not a blowout, so even you are feeling cautious in the end.  That the Giants lost to the Redskins a couple times really doesn't matter. The Giants are playing great. I see these teams as evenly matched, especially with Gronk not at 100 percent. I do agree that the Pats are NOT going to get blown out. Slight chance the Giants could be. I think that Pats offense will need to get above 30. Fortunately I think they are ready.  Pats 35 Giants 31. 

That includes a garbage time score by the Giants, BTS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]*sigh* You guys are still at it huh? I guess you havent noticed that the skins have a better defense than ours.. Or that when we played a good defense, we lost to Pittsbburgh. If I wanted to go by numbers and regular season stats, I could easily say the Giants have had a more impressive season than ours. I know you are bored but do something else besides watching the 100 hours of footage before the game I have seen just as many people picking the pats as are the Gaints and when you win a lot people will hate and want you you lose, so thats the benefits of having the team that wins every year. Just turn off the tv and wait for the game to start. Why do you think the Giants arent a formidable opponent? Would you be scared if we were playing the Packers? The GMen beat the Packers. The pats havent even beat anyone and they are favored by 3 points, so if anything the Pats are favored based on a better record where they won more games, but they werent more convincing. We lost to this team Tcal, when they were missing Nicks and Bradshaw who both will be playing. This wont be a blow out. I believe we will win, but lets not act like the NFL network needs to hype this game up. Only yahoo fans are expecting a blow out...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I agree, this game wiill be competitive.  I look forward to it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Giants are on a 6-5 winning streak starting with the second half of the season.  They actually have beaten some people, but they also got by the 49ers when it actually rained in San Francisco for once, and when SF subsequently coughed up the unusually wet ball 4 times in the game and lost 2 of the fumbles.  They got by Green Bay six days after the GB offensive coordinator's 21 year old son drowned in a river and the whole team was in mourning. 

Yes, the Giants are a team, they have beaten some people and every prognosticator will say that they will be competitive.  Woopiedoo.  And in my opinion they're way better than the Denver Broncos who snuck into the playoffs at 8 and 8. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]Here is a good one: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7503282 The blogger from the NFC East : "(The Giants) played the Dallas Cowboys twice which is a better team than anyone the Patriots faced" NE 20 Dal 16 ring any bells? Besides this and some more gems take in the attitude of the NFC blogger. If everyone on the Giants has this attitude then they will be really overconfident.
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

Would those be the same Cowboys that lost to the freakin' Jets?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Just remember that Myra will be watching and that this team of destiny knows it. I don't give a rats azz who they put in front of the pats this sunday night. Our O line knows they have a score to settle. TB made a promise to Mr. Kraft that he will play much better this time. BJGE and Ocho will be a hugh factor, so's welker and woodhead.......and they are going to unleash the well taped up "Gronkasaurus"
    I look for Mayo to have a career night on Elie! They are prepared and ready.

Pats by 10

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.:
    [QUOTE]You know that team with the horrible Offense and average, at best, Defense.  The national media has been for weeks trying to prop up these clowns in an effort to keep interest in the event peaked. We are by far the better team and will win in a blowout.  Eli is not elite and will throw 3 picks.  They should of lost to SF by 10 points yet the hater's harp on the fact a missed field goal got us to the show.  We still would of won in overtime. Don't believe the hype people the Patriots will roll the media darlings  Giants 31 -17.  MVP - Tom Brady
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

umm, wasn't it the case when we played both a regular season game and a SB game in 2007? Wasn't it also the case when we played these freaking giant for a regular season game in 2011? I have no idea if the patriots played them in 2008, 2009, or 2010.

but of these 3 games, the Patriots are 1-2. So, I guess mebbe these freaking giants are really that bad a team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE] If I wanted to go by numbers and regular season stats, I could easily say the Giants have had a more impressive season than ours.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

No doubt the Giants are playing their best football now, but I call bs on this claim.  The Giants went 9 and 7.  They gave up more points than the Pats and scored less.  They gave up more points than they scored and wouldn't have even made the playoffs in any other division except the AFC west.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Giants are a good team whose best game of the year was against the Packers. (Who played like cr-- that day) Against the 9rs they could do nothing and would have lost had the same player twice not dropped the ball.

The greatest Duo in Football history has one last statement to make, not to the Giants, not to the NFL and not to the World. (These guys are all ready HOF locks) They want to make one one last statement to each other,

"THIS ONE IS FOR US!!!!!!!!!" All ya'll can kiss our a--

Long live TFB and BB.

Who among the Sports Media would have called the Pats in the SB at the beginning of the year? At mid year? So why listen to their sorry a-- now?

SuperBowl boys and girls - we are in and we will win!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

lol on the "beat the cowboys twice thats better than anyone else the pats have played" hahahahah nogs

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

How about giving credit to Eli and the Gmen for not having turnovers rather than say the Giants won because the 9ers fumbled.

Then basically how did we win?  Because Cundiff missed  a Fg, or because Evans dropped a TD?

Stop it!

These are two very evenly matched teams who will do battle and the game will be good.

Stop hoping for blowouts, if it happens, great! But be prepared for the worst.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants. : Jay, someone as decent, objective and fair as you is much too good to be a Pats fan or on this board with the likes of (un)mighty, queenie and all the other blowhards.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself.....blowhard.....I mean hypocrite