Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants. : Jay, someone as decent, objective and fair as you is much too good to be a Pats fan or on this board with the likes of (un)mighty, queenie and all the other blowhards.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Coming to another team's fan forum and calling them 'blowhards' is juvenile and asinine. So you have the audacity to state that you are decent, objective and fair?

Get a life you tool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.

In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants. : Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself.....blowhard.....I mean hypocrite
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts, Rocky. Glass house much, dork? He has no life. Comes to an opponent's fan forum and racks up over 1,500 posts and has the balls to say that Pats fans are blowhards. Unbelievable.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants. : Jay, someone as decent, objective and fair as you is much too good to be a Pats fan or on this board with the likes of (un)mighty, queenie and all the other blowhards.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so Patriots fans are predicting a win and saying that the Giants haven't been that great all season. Don't tell me Giants fans aren't saying the same things about the Patriots.

If you can convince me that the Giants are a good team and deserve credit, do it. If you can't, either keep arguing or move on. Calling people names is just childish and really begs the question of who is the actual blowhard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

You bet.  Eli blows.  We have all timer Tom Terrific.  Its almost assured that we should win.  We deserve to win over that chump team.  Nine freakin' wins?  Are you kidding me?!?!?  At least win ten.  We should be gearing up for #5 if Asante doesn't drop that pass...

In Response to Hello people, In case no one has noticed we are playing the freaking Giants.:
    [QUOTE]You know that team with the horrible Offense and average, at best, Defense.  The national media has been for weeks trying to prop up these clowns in an effort to keep interest in the event peaked. We are by far the better team and will win in a blowout.  Eli is not elite and will throw 3 picks.  They should of lost to SF by 10 points yet the hater's harp on the fact a missed field goal got us to the show.  We still would of won in overtime. Don't believe the hype people the Patriots will roll the media darlings  Giants 31 -17.  MVP - Tom Brady
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts