HELP: can someone tell me how to post pictures in a thread or response from my hard drive (no URL)?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: HELP: can someone tell me how to post pictures in a thread or response from my hard drive (no URL)?

Ask one of your 'sources'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: HELP: can someone tell me how to post pictures in a thread or response from my hard drive (no URL)?

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

+100000000000 !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Upload your pictures to photobucket( its free) Then you have different choices for links. Just copy and paste the one for forums into your post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

go to www.flickr.com and open a FREE account.  After you download the desired photo to your flickr album, you can then copy and paste the picture to your post on the forum.  Similiar to photobucket I assume.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Just for the record, my source: The Committee of Five

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahaha

Clearly nobody should give any advice to help Commie, an awful troll who pollutes this forum with his trash and spam non-stop.

The last thing we need is this mentally unstable 'jabroni' posting pictures.... BDC needs to ban him (again)

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

What a tool...

'Who is CC?'

"I can only WHICH I was Commy"

hahaha, oh man, the guys mental illness truly is pitiful and sad

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just go to www.tinypic.com and upload them there, copy picture, then past here.  No account required, simple and fast.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Just go to www.tinypic.com and upload them there, copy picture, then past here.  No account required, simple and fast.

Stop feeding the troll

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Stop feeding the troll

Well, like it or not, I am a picture fan so if someone wants to post pictures then I am all for it!  Willing to lend a hand for this.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

when i write something and go for the pic, asks for the url.. but my pics like most are in my computer. wasnt always like this. obviously many of you have overcome this.. kindly explain! its driving me nuttts!

If the pictures are in your computer, like you say, here's what you need to do ... get a Phillips screwdriver and loosen every screw on the case;  (wait, this is a laptop, right?); separate the case bottom from the top;  you should see the photos now;  pull them out;  reassemble the computer by reversing the previous steps (except the part about removing the photos); run a usb cable from your scanner to your computer; place the photo face down on the scanner;  use your scan software to upload the photo to your hard drive;  from there you can pretty much follow the instructions others have given.  Glad to help.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

18. This post has been removed.