Help for Deadhead and Melswitt

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Help for Deadhead and Melswitt

You must think we're new if you expect us to think you're new. Is this tongue in cheek transparency, or just stupid transparency?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone who thinks I am melswitt or uses other board names is an utter moron at this point.

To enable bustchise and all his aliases as they show up to support "one another" means your iq is below 100.  Fact.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed...they want to believe what they want to believe...utter dullards at best...

[/QUOTE]

Skinny, I believe you lack basic football knowledge.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Truer words have never been uttered here.

[/QUOTE]

You got that right. This is crazy lately.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

You got banned, Mel/Skinny?

[/QUOTE]

Sure sign of insanity right here folks. And if you look shortly after this...he answered himself too! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:

I'm new too this board and have enjoyed reading the posts from such knowledgeable posters.

However, two posters by the names of Deadhead and Melswitt seem to be lacking basic understanding of the game of football.  Perhaps, the rest of us can educate these two on how the game is played.  It gets very frustrating reading such dribble.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Posts like this are what makes this place entirely unenjoyable at times.  You lot with your snide posts and internet vendettas should meet in a parking lot and settle your scores mano y mano and save us all the anguish.  A lot of good posters left here because the third graders who post here drove them away. 

Seriously, some of you need to get out in the world, meet a nice lady (or man if that's your thing) and do something productive to blow off steam so the normal guys don't have to read through the DRIVEL -- not dribble. 

And oh yeah, UR is not meant to be a replacement for "your", it's meant to replace "you are".  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm new too this board and have enjoyed reading the posts from such knowledgeable posters.

However, two posters by the names of Deadhead and Melswitt seem to be lacking basic understanding of the game of football.  Perhaps, the rest of us can educate these two on how the game is played.  It gets very frustrating reading such dribble.

Thank you and have a nice day.

[/QUOTE]

Posts like this are what makes this place entirely unenjoyable at times.  You lot with your snide posts and internet vendettas should meet in a parking lot and settle your scores mano y mano and save us all the anguish.  A lot of good posters left here because the third graders who post here drove them away. 

Seriously, some of you need to get out in the world, meet a nice lady (or man if that's your thing) and do something productive to blow off steam so the normal guys don't have to read through the DRIVEL -- not dribble. 

And oh yeah, UR is not meant to be a replacement for "your", it's meant to replace "you are".  

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, this handle makes no sense!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no help for Deadhead or Melswitt

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!  GIVE THESE DUMB ASSESSSS HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!! RUSTY GOT YO BACK BRO!!!!!!!  You two own these clowns. LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Only a true idiot would cheer on another idiot who is doing nothing but spamming the board.  Here you morons are crying about fans of other teams that talk football all the while this tool just spams the board over and over.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rally is the only person on here who defends Rusty.

That tells you all you need to know about him.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THE DUDE KNOWS THE GAME. YOURE AN IDIOT AND DON't have a clue. YOU CAN KISS MY AZZ. OOOOPS! DONT CRY YOU STUPID FOOL. GO AWAY.  

[/QUOTE]

So you too think that the D did a great job against the Dolphins? And you think that the Pats should have run the ball in the second half?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THE DUDE KNOWS THE GAME. YOURE AN IDIOT AND DON't have a clue. YOU CAN KISS MY AZZ. OOOOPS! DONT CRY YOU STUPID FOOL. GO AWAY.  

[/QUOTE]

So you too think that the D did a great job against the Dolphins? And you think that the Pats should have run the ball in the second half?

[/QUOTE]

I think our offense should score 30+ the way they are supposed to against the Miami Dolphins and the D should be given credit for perservering. Our offense lost that game. Period. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think our offense should score 30+ the way they are supposed to against the Miami Dolphins and the D should be given credit for perservering. Our offense lost that game. Period. 

[/QUOTE]

Yep. They fiddled with their diddle again for 3.5 qtrs just like vs Cleveland.  I just have to pause and realize it's not about Gronk.

This is a fundamental McDaniels/Brady problem DURING games.  

[/QUOTE]

Plain and simple, its about Tom. A s great as he's been at times this season, Tom is leaving too many opportunities on the field. Its getting old seeing his lack of athleticism being so exposed this year with his nose dives under pressure. TOM IS OUR BEST AND HOF PLAYER. As Tom goes, so go the Patriots. HE SHOULD EMBRACE THESE LAST CHANCES HE HAS TO GET TO THE BIG DANCE. HE NEEDS TO MAN UP THE REST OF THE WAY. HE NEEDS TO CARRY THEM IF HE HAS TOO. Thats what legends do. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you're applauding the D for only giving up 24, including a late 4th qtr TD after a 60 yard drive with the game on the line to the Dolphins, the same team that only  scored 23 vs the Jets, 16 vs Carolina, 20 vs SanDeigo, 19 vs Tampa, 17 vs the Saints, 21 vs the Bills.... you get the idea.  But you think that Brady should have scored 30 vs Miami who gives up 21 ppg ?  Is that right?  Oh my, is there something in the water in Chelsea or what? You're wicked retaaaaded.  As for "perservering... yeah - no.  Giving up a long game losing drive after your QB gives you the lead is not called persevering.  It's called choking.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you're applauding the D for only giving up 24, including a late 4th qtr TD after a 60 yard drive with the game on the line to the Dolphins, the same team that only  scored 23 vs the Jets, 16 vs Carolina, 20 vs SanDeigo, 19 vs Tampa, 17 vs the Saints, 21 vs the Bills.... you get the idea.  But you think that Brady should have scored 30 vs Miami who gives up 21 ppg ?  Is that right?  Oh my, is there something in the water in Chelsea or what? You're wicked retaaaaded.  As for "perservering... yeah - no.  Giving up a long game losing drive after your QB gives you the lead is not called persevering.  It's called choking.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. TOM BRADY. HOF LEGENDS MAKE THE PLAYS TO WIN WHEN GIVEN MULTIPLE CHANCES. He had multiple plays, he didnt make the play, we lost. Nice try. Now go watch Sports Center. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. TOM BRADY. HOF LEGENDS MAKE THE PLAYS TO WIN WHEN GIVEN MULTIPLE CHANCES. He didnt, we lost. Nice try. Now go watch Sports Center. 

[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, why didn't Brady score a TD with less than a minute to go and the length of the field to go?  After all, Tannehill easily scored.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HunterThompsons45. Show HunterThompsons45's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. TOM BRADY. HOF LEGENDS MAKE THE PLAYS TO WIN WHEN GIVEN MULTIPLE CHANCES. He had multiple plays, he didnt make the play, we lost. Nice try. Now go watch Sports Center. 

[/QUOTE]

Didn't make multiple plays? 2 end zone drops and the Defense choked.  Tom Brady doesn't play defense.  Did you miss the game or something?

Sections
Shortcuts