Help McCourty Win ROY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

Help McCourty Win ROY!

You can vote for rookie of the year on nfl.com and enter a shot for super bowl tickets...

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Help McCourty Win ROY!

I just voted 10X.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Thnx for the link I voted 10 times also. I think every Patriots fan and even football fan in general should vote for McCourty as he justly deserves to be named ROY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Honestly.. who cares?

I like Super Bowl trophies, not individual ones.  So doesn't Belichick.

Next.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I just voted 10 times as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wow, wheres gronk?

2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year finalists: Bradford, Haden, McCourty, Suh, Williams

Bradford? come on

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Voted, entered the contest, looking foward to handing McCourty the award and celebrating the Pats win afterward.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Help McCourty Win ROY!:
    [QUOTE]Wow, wheres gronk? 2010 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year finalists: Bradford, Haden, McCourty, Suh, Williams Bradford? come on
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Bradford definitely deserves to be on that list. Hard to recall a rookie QB ever having had a better year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Help McCourty Win ROY!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Help McCourty Win ROY! : Bradford definitely deserves to be on that list. Hard to recall a rookie QB ever having had a better year.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Let's see - Flacco, Ryan, Roethslisberger all took their teams to the playoffs in their rookie years. Granted they had better teams behind them, but they weren't in the NFC West, either.

But I like Bradford and feel he deserves to be on the list.