Help the Pats, hurt the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Help the Pats, hurt the Jets

In response to stegall85's comment:

What about a guy like Randy Starks if he shakes loose? Too expensive?

I'd love to get Starks but he might be right behind Melton as a top 3 DT FA. If he isn't asking to much I'd sign him up day 1

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Doesn't make any sense.  You claim NE has no money to spend in FA, so you want them to waste their money on Mike DeVito?  No.

DeVito will likely be cut and can be had for peanuts. This team needs a pass rusher on the line, not some overachieving back up who comes off the field on pass rushing downs.

NO

Your business and football accumen is terrible.

Well, I see YOU are still a total pr!ck.  And on your --- what, 15th?  20th? name?  Don't you get the hint?  YOU ARE AN INSUFFERABLE ASSWIPE.  No matter WHAT you say, any point you make is instantly wiped out by what a total 2nd rate snot nosed basement dwelling sniveling pus bag you are.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Doesn't make any sense.  You claim NE has no money to spend in FA, so you want them to waste their money on Mike DeVito?  No.

DeVito will likely be cut and can be had for peanuts. This team needs a pass rusher on the line, not some overachieving back up who comes off the field on pass rushing downs.

NO

Well, I see YOU are still a total pr!ck.  And on your --- what, 15th?  20th? name?  Don't you get the hint?  YOU ARE AN INSUFFERABLE ASSWIPE.  No matter WHAT you say, any point you make is instantly wiped out by what a total 2nd rate snot nosed basement dwelling sniveling pus bag you are.  

Sick.^^

Promoting Jets trolls.

DEmoting you.  But you missed that, I guess.  You have this special mirror that makes you seem tall and pretty, I guess.  The problem is you.  ALL YOU.  YOU.   NOT EVEN YOUR OPINIONS.  YOU, AND THE WAY YOU POST THEM.  YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.

Focus now, I know you are formulating your scintillating reply, chuckling to yourself about how you will put me in my place, but just listen to this one thing-

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

NO

Sick.^^

Promoting Jets trolls.

DEmoting you.  But you missed that, I guess.  You have this special mirror that makes you seem tall and pretty, I guess.  The problem is you.  ALL YOU.  YOU.   NOT EVEN YOUR OPINIONS.  YOU, AND THE WAY YOU POST THEM.  YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.

Focus now, I know you are formulating your scintillating reply, chuckling to yourself about how you will put me in my place, but just listen to this one thing-

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE.  

BRILLIANT! BRAVO! HEAR HEAR!!

(STANDS AND APPLAUDS)