Help. Up to date Strength of Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Help. Up to date Strength of Schedule

Can not find one anywhere.  I only find early in the season ones' and not the more meaningful one.  Anyone got a link?  I am not doing the numbers my self; that's for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Help. Up to date Strength of Schedule

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/12/30/5256434/2014-nfl-strength-of-schedule-an-early-look-at-all-32-teams

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

ONe thing that is interesting about projected SOS is that its based on the previous year.  This is a terrible indicator.

For instance Denver was projected to have the easiest shedule this year but ended up facing 7 quality teams.   (kansas City was lousy last year )  Patriots schedule was projected to be tougher but they played only 4quality teams  (winning record teams).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

Can not find one anywhere.  I only find early in the season ones' and not the more meaningful one.  Anyone got a link?  I am not doing the numbers my self; that's for sure.

If you're looking for up to date strength of schedule for this years schedule that reflects performance of this years teams ...  try quality stats...

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/stats/2013/Final/Overall/

"quality standings " gives you the won-lost against teams with winning records.  This is an indicator of strenth of schedule  .  Patriots went 2-2.  KCwas 1-5.   Denver 4-3. INdy 4-3 . INteresting since KC appears to have no chance heading into INDY. 

Meanwhile Cinci (who was 4-0) vs SD (5-2) looks like a better matchup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

thanks for the help

Sections
Shortcuts