Help!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maseodream1. Show maseodream1's posts

Help!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there's a way to view regular season Pats games online? I'm planning a trip to Europe for 2 months (leaving right before the opener) and my only apprehension is that I will miss over half the Pats' season.

Does anyone know of a way/place I can catch the games from across the ocean?

Much appreciated :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

Re: Help!

In Response to Help!:
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there's a way to view regular season Pats games online? I'm planning a trip to Europe for 2 months (leaving right before the opener) and my only apprehension is that I will miss over half the Pats' season. Does anyone know of a way/place I can catch the games from across the ocean? Much appreciated :)
    Posted by maseodream1

I think you can see the action on either ESPN.com ot NFL.com, but i don't think it's the live game. But I would check out the patriot's home page

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

try ustream.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Buy a SlingBox.  You can then watch your TV online from anywhere.  They aren't that expensive.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maseodream1. Show maseodream1's posts

Awesome. Thanks for all of the options!

I've been waiting for this season for about 340 days... I'm not going to let a couple miles get between this girl and her Pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Help!:
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there's a way to view regular season Pats games online? I'm planning a trip to Europe for 2 months (leaving right before the opener) and my only apprehension is that I will miss over half the Pats' season. Does anyone know of a way/place I can catch the games from across the ocean? Much appreciated :)
    Posted by maseodream1

If you're going to be in London, there is an outstanding sports bar at Picadilly.  I can't remember the name of the pub but it's quite large with many TV's and management is very accomodating.  They stayed open for a group of us Yanks one night a couple of years ago when the PATS were playing the Colts on Monday night as I recall.  The game didn't get over until after 4:00 a.m.  A wide variety of brew and very reasonably priced.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

In Response to Re: Help!:
    try ustream.com
    Posted by mosseffect43

Thanks moss, I found this for anyone outside New England.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/patstry

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You can also subscribe to NFL Game Pass

It is the DirecTV feed on the Internet. You can watch the games online live as long as you are not accessing the server from an IP in the US, Canada, Mexico or Great Britain. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maseodream1. Show maseodream1's posts

Dust, I won't be in the UK, though I am tempted to scoop up tickets and look for a cheap flight to see the Pats out there. I'm mostly be seeing my way around Eastern Europe with no real destination.

Hopefully the connection will be good enough to stream!

Sections
Shortcuts