help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxnpats. Show laxnpats's posts

help

So this is one of my very few post on this board but ive followed it for years but i need ur guys help for a senior quote but it has to be patriots related and said by somebody who played during my generation...i cant find any good ones so please help

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: help

'Don't eat yellow snow'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I believe it was BB that said...."It's not how you got here, it's what you do here that matters"...might not be EXACTLY what he said but it's along those lines....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

The ancient tradition that the world will be consumed in fire at the end of six thousand years is true, as I have heard from Hell.
    For the cherub with his flaming sword is hereby commanded to leave his guard at the tree of life, and when he does, the whole creation will be consumed and appear infinite and holy whereas it now appears finite & corrupt.
    This will come to pass by an improvement of sensual enjoyment.
    But first the notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do, by printing in the infernal method, by corrosives, which in Hell are salutary and medicinal, melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid.
    If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
    For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narow chinks
    of his cavern.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It is what it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: help:
    [QUOTE]It is what it is.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Actually I started that... but it's ok, I'll let BB take it.  Guess I owe'm that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

DO  YOUR JOB ...

Also handy in life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxnpats. Show laxnpats's posts

all very good ones guys thank you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/bill_belichick/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

"you are what your record says you are"~ Tuna