Henne done for the year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Henne done for the year

espn (yes killa) says a shoulder injury who's their backup?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: Henne done for the year

As of this morning the Fish had failed to bring anyone in for a tryout...LMAO

Say "Buh-Bye" to Sporano!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I believe Moore is their backup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

And we have a new leader in the race for Luck.

The Colts are really going to have to work hard throwing games if they want Luck now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sage Rosenfields wins over Garrard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I really don't care who they bring in....no matter who plays QB on that team, Sporano is a goner...man, they are one awful team with a bunch of talent on D....Bush looks like the over-priced, over-hyped player of the decade....And the crazy part of it is, who wouldn't want to be on South Beach in the Fall and Winter?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: Henne done for the year:
    [QUOTE]The Phins have already been in talks with David Garrard so making him an offer would make sense now that they lost Henne.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

since when did the Dolphins make sense? example Wes Welker

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Henne done for the year:
    [QUOTE]The Phins have already been in talks with David Garrard so making him an offer would make sense now that they lost Henne.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

With Garrard they might win a game. Then they'd be out of the Luck sweepstakes. Face it when your team is 0-4 to start a season you aren't making the playoffs so getting good draft position might be their best option for a new QB.

I believe all 0-4 teams will try their best to ensure a chance at Luck and that means not replacing hurt starters with viable players

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It is ugly down here in South Florida. Fins fans are on the ledges. The worst part of it is that with Tony Soprano's job in jeapordy they won't tank the season for Andrew Luck....Anarchy in Fin land....I heard with no NBA season Lebron James might play QB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You cant have a pro anything in florida. No one will come to the games. Now if it was a college team thay would fill the venue. I think it hurt Miami more when Pennington went down. They had no backup plan. I like sporano, he did a good job for Parcells in Dallas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

TC,
    I bet he'll tell you he's the best too!

Sections
Shortcuts