Henne, Sanchez can hit the bombs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Henne, Sanchez can hit the bombs!

Nice to see QBs hitting the long passes last night. I wish Brady had that ability. Offense is hard to run when your QB can only complete the short ones. Brady could be the third best QB in the AFC East now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Henne, Sanchez can hit the bombs!

Sanchez was 12 of 24 for 172 yards and a TD.  Oh yeah, he was throwing the long bomb all night.  He practically had JaMarcus Russell stats there.  He'll probably be very good someday, but that day is not today.

So you say Brady is the 3rd best QB in the AFC East?  I suppose Peyton was a worthless QB and all washed up when he struggled getting back to form last year after his knee injury? 

I know you are just trying to be a flaming a$%hole.  That's good though.  The alternative is that there are people with so little brain matter really running around out there able to vote, drive, propagate, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

How long has Braylon Edwards been with the Jets?  I don't completely agree with the original post but I was impressed with how the Jets atleast ran Edwards down the field and threw the ball up at him so he could possibly make a play. 
     Hello! We have Randy "The Freak" Moss.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats try and do the same with him.   Take a few chances.  Open the offense up a bit.   Heck,  Brady can't him when he's wide open anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Henne, Sanchez can hit the bombs!:
     How long has Braylon Edwards been with the Jets?  I don't completely agree with the original post but I was impressed with how the Jets atleast ran Edwards down the field and threw the ball up at him so he could possibly make a play.   Hello! We have Randy "The Freak" Moss.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats try and do the same with him.   Take a few chances.  Open the offense up a bit.   Heck,  Brady can't him when he's wide open anyway.
    Posted by Salcon

Brady will get back into form.  It was unrealistic for us to think he'd resume his normal self too early.  It took Peyton half a season last year.  Our play calling is a little suspect right now.  It's starting to draw ridicule in the media.

Sanchez passed for only 172 yards.  Hardly a good effort.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Henne, Sanchez can hit the bombs! : Brady will get back into form.  It was unrealistic for us to think he'd resume his normal self too early.  It took Peyton half a season last year.  Our play calling is a little suspect right now.  It's starting to draw ridicule in the media. Sanchez passed for only 172 yards.  Hardly a good effort.
    Posted by carawaydj

Agree that Brady is not in form yet.  He even admits that he wasn't on the same page with Welker on that on 3rd down pass that would got a first or possibly a TD.  But,  I wooldn't mind seeing in some situations for them to run Moss down the field and throw the ball up and see if he can't use his athletic ability and make a play.  Even if he's double covered.  The Pats offense is playing way too conservative and is becoming too predictable. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Agree that the playcalling has been quite sub-par all season. We need alot more motion, alot more play action and more change of pace. I wish we still had the personel to go with the 5 wide set sometimes as well. What if we had gone 5 wide against Denver and a hurry up offense in the second half. Denver made all the adjustments that game. Miami looks like they could tear us a new one with that Wildcat. I hope i'm wrong but we have our work cut out for us...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

New England is 4th in the NFL in passing offense and the Jets are 25th while Miami is 27th.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_439198. Show user_439198's posts

Before we all crazy remember till the end of 3rd both the game as low scoring .It was hot and humid. You can see the defence on both side got gassed and the air show began.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

I know it's only one game but Pennington would have never hit Ginn on that 53 yard pass play. This could really open up the dolphins offense. Miami's o-line with Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are just brutal. We shall see...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Henne, Sanchez can hit the bombs! : Brady will get back into form.  It was unrealistic for us to think he'd resume his normal self too early.  It took Peyton half a season last year.  Our play calling is a little suspect right now.  It's starting to draw ridicule in the media. Sanchez passed for only 172 yards.  Hardly a good effort.
    Posted by carawaydj
    ..ok. Brady came back from major surgery but how long is this rationale gonna be used? It's 5 weeks into the season and there was preseason. I guess at week 10 it'll still be "he's rusty. He'll get better" Week 8? Week 7?

Sections
Shortcuts