Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft

I know it's a Pats forum but this is huge news going down with the Sox

The Dodgers claimed Beckett and Agon off waivers and there is reported a deal trying to be worked out which would include Crawford and Punto. Why this is important is Henry did the same thing right before he sold the Mariners. If he sells how great would it be if Kraft teamed up with Bird and bought the Sox. Now wouldn't that be great

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft

Wish we didn't have to lose Gonzo in order to get rid of CC and Beckett. He leads us in RBI's hits, average and OBS. Then again what is it like 300 million coming off the books?

That would be awesome if Kraft spent some "petty cash" on the Sox!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm not that big of a baseball fan anymore but that would make a world of difference for that team. They've become a joke and it starts at the top. Henry couldn't be any more different than Kraft. We saw how the Patriots rose from being being one of the worst if not the worst franchise in football to become the model organization since Kraft bought the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Whats going with the Sox is kinda crazy. Is Henry going to pour money into Liverpool? Did he make a bad hedge? I haven't read any rumors of sale, but if the Dodgers get $2B what do the Sox get? At least $1.5B?

Count me in if Kraft takes over, he strikes me as the type of man that doesn't slag former employees in the media (see; Henry, Luchino). Just seems like a boss that gives autonomy to the people that know about the game extensively (see: Belichick).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

Let Jonathan Kraft take over the Red Sox if they were actually for sale. The Krafts run a close to perfect organization. John Henry and his gang were good when they were focused. Since buying the Liverpool Soccer Team, the organization has not been focused on baseball. Sell the team to Jonathan Kraft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft:
    I know it's a Pats forum but this is huge news going down with the Sox The Dodgers claimed Beckett and Agon off waivers and there is reported a deal trying to be worked out which would include Crawford and Punto. Why this is important is Henry did the same thing right before he sold the Mariners. If he sells how great would it be if Kraft teamed up with Bird and bought the Sox. Now wouldn't that be great
    Posted by PatsEng

oh-my-gd. were you the one who posted teh fantasy last week?
    i was ecstatic with the idea.

he better not just give those players away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft:
    I'm not that big of a baseball fan anymore but that would make a world of difference for that team. They've become a joke and it starts at the top. Henry couldn't be any more different than Kraft. We saw how the Patriots rose from being being one of the worst if not the worst franchise in football to become the model organization since Kraft bought the team.
    Posted by sporter81

that ownership/gm is the
    biggest joke in mlb

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft:
    Whats going with the Sox is kinda crazy. Is Henry going to pour money into Liverpool? Did he make a bad hedge? I haven't read any rumors of sale, but if the Dodgers get $2B what do the Sox get? At least $1.5B? Count me in if Kraft takes over, he strikes me as the type of man that doesn't slag former employees in the media (see; Henry, Luchino). Just seems like a boss that gives autonomy to the people that know about the game extensively (see: Belichick).
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

+++++1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Henry getting ready to sell the Sox? Quickly someone call Kraft : that ownership/gm is the biggest joke in mlb
    Posted by bredbru

Yes, I agree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Personally, I don't want Kraft to be distracted by the Red Sox soap opera.  I prefer him to focus on football.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

All of the economist are predicting the economy  is going to crash hard in the next 3 months. (I am talking the worst in 80 years). Maybe that is why Henry is trying to get out of these big contracts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Yeah, and then build a new and more comfortable Fenway Park on Rte 1 acessible by train like they did for Gillette Stadium.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Yeah, and then build a new and more comfortable Fenway Park on Rte 1 acessible by train like they did for Gillette Stadium.
    Posted by dustcover

Isn't there a Fenway stop on the T?  Green line, I think.  Heck, I live in the Greater Toronto Area and I know that. . . .Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Krafts aren't touching that with a ten foot pole!

Sections
Shortcuts