Here are my div champs for this season. What do you think?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Here are my div champs for this season. What do you think?

In Response to Here are my div champs for this season. What do you think?:
    [QUOTE]AFC East Pats Phins Jets Bills AFC North Cinci Ravens Steelers Browns AFC South Colts Titans Texans Jags AFC West Chargers (by default) KC Denver Raiders NFC East Cowboys (I might regret this pick) Redskins Giants Eagles NFC North Packers Vikings Lions Bears NFC South Saints Falcons Panthers Bucs NFC West SeaHawks (I hate this cause you might think I am only picking them now because they just smoked the 49ers but in all truth I have been picking the SeaHawks all offseason. Only team in that Div with a proven QB, I won $500 bucks on that game yesterday betting on the Seahawks.) 49ers cards Rams So what do you guys think?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Only difference I'd have, Killa, is I'd put the Ravens over the Bengals.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

I don't like the Bengals, didn't like like em before the season, like em less today.  I'd say the Ravens and Steelers both finish ahead of them.  Can't overstate how important have Polamalu back will be for Pitt.

I think the Giants might be the best team in that division.  That defense was wrecked with injuries last year and will be a lot better this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I would go Pats, Ravens, SD, Indy (leaning STRONGLY toward Tenn) Giants, Saints, Seahawks GB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

AFC East
    Patriots
    Jets
    Dolphins
    Bills

AFC North
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Steelers
    Browns

AFC South
    Texans
    Colts
    Titans
    Jags

AFC West
    Chargers
    KC
    Denver
    Raiders

NFC East
    Giants
    Redskins
    Cowboys
    Eagles

NFC North
    Vikings
    Packers
    Bears
    Lions

NFC South
    Saints
    Falcons
    Panthers
    Bucs

NFC West
    SeaHawks
    Cardinals
    49ers
    Rams

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I would post my picks but just like Randy Moss, you people here in the media would pick on me and make me feel not wanted

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Here are my div champs for this season. What do you think?:
    [QUOTE]I would post my picks but just like Randy Moss, you people here in the media would pick on me and make me feel not wanted
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

Leon my bug hell of a game by your Jets wasn't it? Great start on your quest for 43 years in a row.