Here come the Jets trolls!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Here come the Jets trolls!

My happiness at the Colts losing will be gone by tomorrow, then we'll have to listen to the Jets trolls all week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Here come the Jets trolls!

They still have to beat Cincy next week and Maybe Cincy won't lay down like the gutless Colts did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im surprised the bengals keep winning.for they have no offensive power.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Its not that I am actually worried about having to play the Jets in the Playoffs, I would love that, it's having to listen to Jets fans talk about how they made it to the Playoffs with a Rookie QB and how we better be terrified of them next year.

But yeah, playing them at home in thr Payoffs would be great, beacuse lets face it, their offense is really bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

kellie,
    they can talk all they want.  thats when we remind them that tom brady lead the pats to a super bowl win against the greatest show on turf in his SEVENTEENTH nfl start.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The Bungles cost a lot of people this week...they won, but didn't cover against a weak team on the road....can anyone say that they won't mail it in next week, since they have already secured a division-winner slot?

Sections
Shortcuts