here comes another week of PI call crap...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

here comes another week of PI call crap...

I think the guy molested boyce enough for a PI call, but it was real close.  (and its almost the last play of the game---again.)  Good call.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Re: here comes another week of PI call crap...

You win some and you lose some .... Such is life 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I thought it was a bad call, but we really deserved a break, so it was a great call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I think the call was correct.  It maybe wasn't blatant PI but the db had his left hand on Boyce's left shoulder and the right one on his hip/side slowing him from catching up to the ball.

It's about time one of these went their way.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It was a terrible call but Rusty is right, we rarely get those "Manning" calls. And Cleveland had a chance to win after the call, which we can't say about our Carolina call...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Ok I thought the DB had his left hand inside the elbow of Boyce's left arm, after a little grabbing while running down the field.  While it wasn't a lot, it wasm still easy to see IMO.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Who cares. One BS call gave a victory to the Jets. A BS no call gave the victory to the Panthers. Chandler Jones gets held on almost every play!

I would also like to point out yet another cheap tackle against a Patriots player. The Brown just basically blindly launched himself at the knee area of Gronk! Of course there is a celebration of that hit around the league, just like ('08 and '12) because a Patriots player is onec again on the recieving end of such a hit. Why wrap tackle when you can just aim for a players knees and threaten his entire career.

Nice job Goodell.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

It was a tacky call but we have been getting porked all season so I'll take it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was a tacky call but we have been getting porked all season so I'll take it.

[/QUOTE]

Haha. Well said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It was a decent call. We got one back, from the carolina game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I think Boyce would've caught the ball if his shoulderpad hadnt been tugged at. The call was correct!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Unfortunately, this call, if it happens to benefit any other team, would just about go unnoticed.  But, this happened to benefit the Pats.  The posts we shall see, and I have seen them already, on the various game reports in ESPN, USAToday, SI etc have already mentioned this call as ANOTHER BS call to aid the Pats. Oh well!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In a way ...  calling the PI on the last play of the game is perfectly justified since there is so much BS referreeing during the game that favors one team then the other you might as well line up at the 1 yard line and settle it that way....lol.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rick-hertz. Show rick-hertz's posts

First off there is no such thing as ticky tacky. there is either a penalty or not. Any defensive contact beyond 5 yards is a penalty by rule. This crap of allowing officials to determine varying degrees of penalties is what makes the officiating look bad. Have guts and call it early in the season and this crap wouldn't be an issue late in the season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

There was a lot of sneaky contact on a ball that was RIGHT THERE to be caught.  In some ways this is more egregious than the gronk call BECAUSE  it was so catchable.  The guy prevented Boyce fro m extending his arms.  Its obvious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

bump

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

bump

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the guy molested boyce enough for a PI call, but it was real close.  (and its almost the last play of the game---again.)  Good call.

[/QUOTE]

Oh boy - this is the final point - Pats fans love their DB's being aggressive and handling opponent receivers.  Had the tables been turned you would have been crying holy murder for the call.  You simply cannot claim that your receivers deserve "clean space" while at the same time claiming that your DB's have a right to rough up and touch opposition receivers. 

The pats got the benefit of this call at the most critical time of the game. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh boy - this is the final point - Pats fans love their DB's being aggressive and handling opponent receivers.  Had the tables been turned you would have been crying holy murder for the call.  You simply cannot claim that your receivers deserve "clean space" while at the same time claiming that your DB's have a right to rough up and touch opposition receivers. 

The pats got the benefit of this call at the most critical time of the game. 

[/QUOTE]

UD...   come on! This is a Pats board and of course you'd see these types of comments.  Did you expect Pats fans to request the league take the call back because it may have been ticky-tacky or something like that?  Comments of this nature happen on the team boards across the NFL.  It is not just a "Pats fan" thing!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I think it was a ticky tack call that could've gone either way vs. blatant PI... with that said, after getting hosed in Carolina, I'm completely fine with one that went NE's way!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

UD and Leon arriving again...........and of course taking the contrarian view.....

Upset gentlemen?.........lol.........game over.......chalk one up for the Pats