here comes another week of PI call crap...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: here comes another week of PI call crap...

I think what makes it egregious was it was a perfect throw.   If allowed to extend his arms freely ,Boyce catches it.   Simple.

It's not like he needs to tackle him to cause interference.  one little arm grab is enough.  GUILTy....!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I think I smell some trolls...   Wow the stink is pretty bad coming from Ignoreville.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

I just love it!  You crying about how unfair it is turns to justification over bad calls because of how unfair it has been. The most hypocritical fanbase in professional sports, by far.  Still crying about an accurate and correct call vs the Jets, but neglecting to mention the lack of PI against Tony G. and the missed pushing call vs the Saints.  Cannot be made up.  "waaaaaaaaaaaaaa".... "well, we deserved that bad call"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

I just love it!  You crying about how unfair it is turns to justification over bad calls because of how unfair it has been. The most hypocritical fanbase in professional sports, by far.  Still crying about an accurate and correct call vs the Jets, but neglecting to mention the lack of PI against Tony G. and the missed pushing call vs the Saints.  Cannot be made up.  "waaaaaaaaaaaaaa".... "well, we deserved that bad call"

And you coming here daily can not be made up. Get a job....get a girlfirend....get a life. You are pathetic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to rick-hertz's comment:

First off there is no such thing as ticky tacky. there is either a penalty or not. Any defensive contact beyond 5 yards is a penalty by rule. This crap of allowing officials to determine varying degrees of penalties is what makes the officiating look bad. Have guts and call it early in the season and this crap wouldn't be an issue late in the season.

Are you from Holden?  I think I have heard your name before.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

You know it was the right call when Yahoo is claiming it to be 'a terrible call' that gave the Pats 'a gift win'...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Let the trolls whine. The way I see it, after getting screwed in BOTH the Jets and Carolina game........The NFL still owes us one..............

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/tom-brady-pass-interference-new-england-patriots/

That's the thread to the USA piece which also includes video of the play.  USA calls the contact 'incididental' which anyone with eyes can see is absolutely incorrect.  Starting at about the 9-yard line McFadden grabs Boyce's shoulder pad thus impeding Boyce's path to the football.  McFadden not once glances back to see the football.  That is textbook pass interference.  It's not close; it's not questionable; it is absolutely by the book and clear pass interference.  The rules are here:

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/passinterference

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!     I spend my time on ANOTHER TEAMS BOARD....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa      My team isn't worth paying attention too so I'll hang with the cool guys................................maybe someday they will accept me    :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Personally, I think that it was one of those deals where the official could have easily not called it.  On the other hand, I know I have seen our guys called for interference for just as little contact with a receiver.  Whatever.

What bothers me is those who suggest that it was a "gifted" win.  The fact is, even if the penalty is not called, the Patriots are still in excellent field position with over half a minute left to go.  There still would have been a very good chance that they get to the endzone anyway. 

Plus, I haven't heard anyone talk about the gift that the Browns got to start the game.  If that wasn't a stripped fumble, after a reception, then I don't know what is.  A correct call, at the very least would have prevented the Browns from scoring three points.  It's also possible that the Patriots might have scored off of the turnover, but we'll never know because it was clearly not called correctly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

bump

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

Personally, I think that it was one of those deals where the official could have easily not called it.  On the other hand, I know I have seen our guys called for interference for just as little contact with a receiver.  Whatever.

What bothers me is those who suggest that it was a "gifted" win.  The fact is, even if the penalty is not called, the Patriots are still in excellent field position with over half a minute left to go.  There still would have been a very good chance that they get to the endzone anyway. 

Plus, I haven't heard anyone talk about the gift that the Browns got to start the game.  If that wasn't a stripped fumble, after a reception, then I don't know what is.  A correct call, at the very least would have prevented the Browns from scoring three points.  It's also possible that the Patriots might have scored off of the turnover, but we'll never know because it was clearly not called correctly.

Exactly. It wasn't a gift because regardless, Brady and the offense were going to score. It actually was a bad call because it made the Pats score too quick, giving Cleveland time to get into field goal range.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The refs were doing everything they could to help the Ravens win yesterday

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

The refs were doing everything they could to help the Ravens win yesterday

yeah I heard that game was ridiculous... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The call actually may have helped the Browns.  It made the Pats score too fast, leaving the Browns with enough time to get into field goal range.  

Update: I see Digger beat me too it. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

The call actually may have helped the Browns.  It made the Pats score too fast, leaving the Browns with enough time to get into field goal range.  

Update: I see Digger beat me too it. 

that occurred to me too...  Apparently  (5 touchdowns in 2 minutes in ravens game) scoring touchdowns is easy in the 4th quarter.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'll say it until the trolls go home:

"In their eyes, trolls and Pats haters everywhere, feel every call that is in favor of the Pats is BS while every call that results in the Pats losing is a great call."

We are seeing a classic example here today when the out of town posters are whining the loudest about the PI call yesterday.  Go figure, huh? 

Sections
Shortcuts