Here comes the Blowout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Here comes the Blowout!

This game will be a Blowout. More importantly we need to have the Defense come together and play more as a unit. Who takes over for Kevin Faulk. Randy Moss needs to get it in Gear and become the Threat we know he is. brady needs a complete Game from start to finish. Last but not least. Crable shows Patriot fans why he was drafted!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Here comes the Blowout!

I would like to see those young guys on defense get some more confidence. This hopefully the kind of game where Darius Butler can play well, gain the confidence that he can play as a starting CB in this league, and use that momentum in games against stronger competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I would be happy to see two sustained TD drives in the second half and for the D to hold the Bills to FG attempts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Here comes the Blowout!:
    [QUOTE]This game will be a Blowout. More importantly we need to have the Defense come together and play more as a unit. Who takes over for Kevin Faulk. Randy Moss needs to get it in Gear and become the Threat we know he is. brady needs a complete Game from start to finish. Last but not least. Crable shows Patriot fans why he was drafted!!!
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]
    Blow-Out? Wow, you really think Buffalo is that good?Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it would be nice if the blowout happens in the second half. i hope they spread the ball around more and not just focus on Moss. i just want a win.

the blowout i want to see is against the better teams, especially on the road

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

it would be nice if the blowout happens in the second half. i hope they spread the ball around more and not just focus on Moss. i just want a win.

Even if it isn't a blowout, I agree they need to show something in the second half. The Bengals game was a nice win, but had they played another quarter it would have been a loss. The offense needs to move the damn ball later in the game. This would certainly help out the D. I'm with you on the Moss comment, too. He just isn't making those "up for grabs" catches any more. Save for that sweet TD catch last week (and Revis pulled up on his hamstring on that one). Welker should be getting 10+ catches a game, and I'd love to see more of Hernandez and Gronk out there. If they do decide to go long to Moss they need to do so on 1st down, or on 2nd and short. But the key is to sustain drives in the second half, even if they don't put up 24 points or so. I think the defense could be really special if they weren't on the field so much in the last 30 minutes of the game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Why did'nt Brady Exploit the Kyle Wilson Gronk Matchup instead of going to Moss.Had Brady put the Ball in Front,Gronk has a huge gain on that Play.I agree with you guys first get the win this week. But this is week three, there needs to be some noticeable improvement in some areas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Here comes the Blowout!:
    [QUOTE]it would be nice if the blowout happens in the second half. i hope they spread the ball around more and not just focus on Moss. i just want a win. Even if it isn't a blowout, I agree they need to show something in the second half. The Bengals game was a nice win, but had they played another quarter it would have been a loss. The offense needs to move the damn ball later in the game. This would certainly help out the D. I'm with you on the Moss comment, too. He just isn't making those "up for grabs" catches any more. Save for that sweet TD catch last week (and Revis pulled up on his hamstring on that one). Welker should be getting 10+ catches a game, and I'd love to see more of Hernandez and Gronk out there. If they do decide to go long to Moss they need to do so on 1st down, or on 2nd and short. But the key is to sustain drives in the second half, even if they don't put up 24 points or so. I think the defense could be really special if they weren't on the field so much in the last 30 minutes of the game!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Hey bub!! How've you been?

The Patriots may very well beat up on the AFC East's weak sister. But, even if the Pats beat the Jills 50-0, what will that prove? Until the Patriots can go on the road, play well for four quarters, and beat a good team, they're going nowhere. 

Tom Brady knows this to be true: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20100925/SPORTS03/9250341/1021/Bills-are-wary-of-Brady-s-struggle 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

With Aaron Schobel now retired and kicking back in the great state of Texas, Tom Brady should have no problem with lighting up the Bills, and the score board: http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article200596.ece

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Tex makes a good point here (and others have made it elsewhere). There's not much upside for the Pats this week. It's a game they should win convincingly . . . .  but it won't appease many of us much unless they accomplish certain specific things. Personally, I want to see the Pats take away Buffy's running game and control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. I don't really care if it's not a blowout, so long as the Pats dictate most of the action and remain consistent throughout the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

(*) (0) (\) (/) (l)

Y'all are yaking from yer arses

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pats 38-9

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]This game will be a Blowout. More importantly we need to have the Defense come together and play more as a unit. Who takes over for Kevin Faulk. Randy Moss needs to get it in Gear and become the Threat we know he is. brady needs a complete Game from start to finish. Last but not least. Crable shows Patriot fans why he was drafted!!!

A blowout, or will the Pats D make Fitzpatrick look like Jim Kelly?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Why did'nt Brady Exploit the Kyle Wilson Gronk Matchup instead of going to Moss.Had Brady put the Ball in Front,Gronk has a huge gain on that Play.I agree with you guys first get the win this week. But this is week three, there needs to be some noticeable improvement in some areas.
    misleading when playing cupcakes. Pats become more of the cupcake with the up coming schedule. you can play the bully roll this week but the nerdy roll in the near future. my empirical observation. That said, if the Bills employ the 2 to 3 front rush defensively, lockon 5, 2 safeties over the top and a rover spy they could shut down that vaunted Pats air attack. Perfect recipe for an upset if implemented properly. Bill's secondary was ranked 2nd in the league last season. So they have the personnel to make this work. good luck with that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

There may not be much upside to this game, but confidence with our defense would be nice. Playing for 4 quarters on Offense would be welcomed. Forget the Opponent for now. Play to get this Team headed in the right direction. I also posted on our kicker who is 1 for 4. Let's establish a running game today and play tight coverage on Defense.There is always something to be gained in a game like this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I like your enthusiasm but the same problems that plagued the Pats as a team last year are showing up again this year. Don't forget that the Bills almost beat the Pats in the first game. I am like you and I want to see a blow out but I also wanted to see a blow out against the Jets. I hope the Pats win but I'm not so sure, given the second half problems. In reference to Crable...I like your faith in the guy...I lost my faith in that guy 2 years ago...I guess its a wait and see with him! GO PATS!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Where is the blowout?  The Pats defense and offense is getting schooled by the inept Bills!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You'd think people would know by now that division games are often tough.  There are blowouts, but not often.

I mean really, does anyone watch our division games?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

Well right now we are down 13-7, nice prediction so far Carnac.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

So much for the blowout. It may be, but it could be by the Bills.  The Pats look pathetic again.  Can they be this bad?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

hmmm.  Good thing the pats are a second half team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPathetic. Show TexasPathetic's posts

what channel r u watching?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

Thank goodness T Brady didnt have a week like last week. If this offense can keep it together (and they will need to) then they can score. Unfortunately the defense Im affraid will cost the Patriots much needed wins to get to the playoffs.
    Lets hope BB can turn this defense around

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]hmmm.  Good thing the pats are a second half team.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Wow...look who decided to throw in a cheap shot...Underdo...I mean Indylove. First you start crying like a little girl because you keep getting banned and give us all that whole sobb story, now your throwing jabs. Oh look, the Ponies are actually winning...Its a good thing Denvers running game is not that good!