here we go AGAIN...now its PLAYBOOKGATE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

here we go AGAIN...now its PLAYBOOKGATE!

another jets, ex-jet jabro.. now its mike pettine.. yep tom brady told him at wes welker's wedding, they may or may not have their playbooks. first of, assuming its true, cant make bb too happy with TB. if not, y is he even throwing it out there in the first place. y is wes that close to a jet anyways? makes u wonder! guess he and mikey went to the same school at the same time and were close. mike went ratting to rexy.. guess he give a copy to the Alabama coach. of course saben give it to bb, according to the paranoid. bb has spies, guess its all over their heads. we cant use cams so now r collecting playbooks with special in-house decoders to break it all down..

actually, rexy's reaction was very adult. called out pettine and vindicated the pats (at least publicly).. guess that's part of the reason he let mikey go. mike's blaming rexy for gifying out the playbook, rex doesn't think its a biggie (cant imagine bb ever doing that though)... now when they lovelace, they have a built-in excuse.. ooh, they knew what was coming due to the playbook.. don't think mikey and rexy will b exchanging Christmas cards this year!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: here we go AGAIN...now its PLAYBOOKGATE!

You're about a day late on this. Already a thread going with over 60 comments on it at this moment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

Re: here we go AGAIN...now its PLAYBOOKGATE!

yep,i'm all about that action bozz.. must have been issue, didn't c any thread on subject (no previous day stuff in hindsight).. but I stand corrected

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

Sections
Shortcuts