Here we go...we knew this would happen!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Here we go...we knew this would happen!

The "craziness" for the Pats vis-a-vis AH will start again in earnest with the request by AH's defense team for a number of records the Pats have concerning AH's health, psych screening and testing, drug testing an/or issues and generally what they have on file about the guy.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

"Michael Fee and James Sultan, the all-star defense duo for the disgraced former Pro Bowler in the Odin L. Lloyd murder case, want all records concerning Hernandez’s “psychological testing, medication records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans (and) drug or alcohol abuse-related reports” while with the Patriots, according to yesterday’s filing. If the Pats cough the records up — or if a judge forces them to — Hernandez could carry that file all the way to a jury."

Possible insanity defense....this distraction will haunt this team until well after the trial. I wouldn't want to be a reporter after a game trying to question BB about this...THAT WOULD BE INSANITY!.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Here we go...we knew this would happen!

I hope they burned all his records.

Seeing that he no longer is an employee of the NE Patriots or the NFL.

The team then could say, "Sorry, can't help ya."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

wonder if now we really find out if RK and BB were "duped"..or did they really have intel on AH that makes them look bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

The "craziness" for the Pats vis-a-vis AH will start again in earnest with the request by AH's defense team for a number of records the Pats have concerning AH's health, psych screening and testing, drug testing an/or issues and generally what they have on file about the guy.

Possible insanity defense....this distraction will haunt this team until well after the trial. I wouldn't want to be a reporter after a game trying to question BB about this...THAT WOULD BE INSANITY!.

It might be better this way. Then the Pats can legitimately tell the press that there's an ongoing legal proceeding and they will have nothing to say on the matter, period. So don't even bother to raise it.

The thing I wonder is will the defense ask other teams what they have on the guy? Teams took him off their draft board, presumably based on something in their files. The Pats drafted him and gave him big money, you wouldn't think they'd have anything indicating he's insane.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wonder if now we really find out if RK and BB were "duped"..or did they really have intel on AH that makes them look bad.

[/QUOTE]

From the board "know-nothing" Crusty yesterday........."And, you're still a tool because no one cares about his trial or date."

Right now his fingers are in his ears....."la la la la la I can't hear you"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It could get ugly fast if that's the case....and sure they'll say we have no comment about a legal proceeding, you or I would do that as well, but it will look bad every time they say it...time for Pats fans to gird their loins a bit...any team information about the goings on at the fun house apartment could be truly upsetting even to old timer fans...time to empty the closet of all the possible skeletons...AH told his lawyers about things only he and the Pats know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I would agree. They only subpoena if they know something is there to be had

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Oh god.  Here come the drama queens.  If last year was not a distraction, any formalities in this trial certainly won't be..

Did commie kidnap mel?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

depends what the Pats are surpressing that is being subpoenaed. If there are failed drug tests, warnings to other players (Spikes) to stay away from the drug house, and warnings from UMeyer that AH was capable of highly illegal activity, this could come down on BB abd RK hard

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It might be better this way. Then the Pats can legitimately tell the press that there's an ongoing legal proceeding and they will have nothing to say on the matter, period. So don't even bother to raise it.

The thing I wonder is will the defense ask other teams what they have on the guy? Teams took him off their draft board, presumably based on something in their files. The Pats drafted him and gave him big money, you wouldn't think they'd have anything indicating he's insane.

[/QUOTE]

Two very good points, Muzwell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

depends what the Pats are surpressing that is being subpoenaed. If there are failed drug tests, warnings to other players (Spikes) to stay away from the drug house, and warnings from UMeyer that AH was capable of highly illegal activity, this could come down on BB abd RK hard

[/QUOTE]

Well said. BB and Rk had better hope that there is not one shred of knowledge in his charts.  Wow. This could get dicey for BB pretty quick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"or did they really have intel on AH that makes them look bad."

I'm guessing yes, BB and co did have more intel on AH, they could have done more. And there will likely be a lawsuit filed against the team as such information surfaces - a frivolous lawsuit I might add. I'd be shocked if there was any negligence, but doesn't mean more could have been done.

Look, I have the same things in my life. Had a situation in my own life, not like this, but one I think back on where I could and should have done more. I didn't realize then that you have to take aggressive action early and often. 

This story will likely give BB headaches in some press conferences but I don't see it distracting or hurting the team in any way this year. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

"Michael Fee and James Sultan, the all-star defense duo for the disgraced former Pro Bowler in the Odin L. Lloyd murder case, want all records concerning Hernandez’s “psychological testing, medication records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans (and) drug or alcohol abuse-related reports” while with the Patriots, according to yesterday’s filing. If the Pats cough the records up — or if a judge forces them to — Hernandez could carry that file all the way to a jury."

[/QUOTE]

sounds like a reach by the defense that knows how guilty their client is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Honestly, I don't care what intel the Pats and BB had on AH. They wanted to win games and he was an x-factor.

Yes, they probably knew that AH was an idiot who would continue to do stupid things. But murder? Idk. That's a real thing I doubt they saw.

There are probably a lot of players in the league involved with gangs and doing the type of things AH does
    (outside of the murders).

Hell, if he gets off, resign him (kidding). I want a ring.

This sport isn't for being role models or some crap. It makes money and entertains people. It's not a church. More than half of these guys aren't anything close to role models.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

It's a reach? maybe...until we know what AH and the Pats discussed during his time here we won't know if it's something or nothing. Spikes? I venture to guess the fact he and AH were tight he might have more knowledge about thew fun house than anyone else on the squad and might be a strong reason for being let go. Yes, he's Buffalo's problem now but he will be questioned at the trial about being a friend of AH AS A NE PATRIOT. It will cause a constant stir of nasty echoes for the next two seasons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said. BB and Rk had better hope that there is not one shred of knowledge in his charts.  Wow. This could get dicey for BB pretty quick.

[/QUOTE]

well said, bustchise?  Rkrap is clueless on this topic as you and he are on every topic.

rkrap just referenced the safe house story which is pee your pants funny.

No employer is liable of their employees off the clock activities.  What morons.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

It's a reach? maybe...until we know what AH and the Pats discussed during his time here we won't know if it's something or nothing. Spikes? I venture to guess the fact he and AH were tight he might have more knowledge about thew fun house than anyone else on the squad and might be a strong reason for being let go. Yes, he's Buffalo's problem now but he will be questioned at the trial about being a friend of AH AS A NE PATRIOT. It will cause a constant stir of nasty echoes for the next two seasons.

[/QUOTE]

that is twice now you have sounded like commie.  You are clueless on this topic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well said, bustchise?  Rkrap is clueless on this topic as you and he are on every topic.

No employer is liable of their employees off the clock activities.  What morons.

[/QUOTE]

no one is talking liability. I am talking embarassment for the team, the league and the owner (and by extension BB)

and yes, TCurren had already reported that the Pats were aware of the house used as a drug house based on Spikes hanging out there. Spikes was told matter of factly to stay away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This was bound to happen...it's why the patriots were so tight lipped and kept referring to, "we can't answer that because of legal advisement". The patriots have had a year to plan for this - their lawyers have been working around the clock - now it's a matter of...what did they know? What are they going to hand over? Has anything been deleted/destroyed? And if so, is it traceable?

Unfortunately this may get ugly, but this state, the lawyers and the Kraft family most likely will keep a lot of it under wraps. And I hope they do, it's a year later and I'm sticking of hearing about Hernandez. It's bad enough this team was dragged through the mud last year because of Hernandez...it may get worse.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK, so any player on another team OTHER THAN your lover-boy BB's team you will treat the same way...yes??? We'll believe it when we see it. You are SO hypocritical it's laughable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

[/QUOTE]

sounds like a reach by the defense that knows how guilty their client is

[/QUOTE]

whether or not it's a reach or not, these are the legal games that will be played.  All the defense has to do is create doubt and/or get evidence thrown out so that it can no longer be used when coming to a verdict.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK, so any player on another team OTHER THAN your lover-boy BB's team you will treat the same way...yes??? We'll believe it when we see it. You are SO hypocritical it's laughable.

[/QUOTE]

see Ray Rice

see Ray Lewis

see the entire Denver Bronco team

see John Elways son

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that is twice now you have sounded like commie.  You are clueless on this topic.

[/QUOTE]

Clueless?? You are the guy - who when Hernandez had officers surrounding his home - went on to say they were making a huge mistake and were overreacting. Remember that? Of course you don't! I'm just making it all up! But do you remember when I told you that police don't just surround homes and come in with search warrants for nothing? Of course not! That was you a year ago...blaming those mean old police officers (fresh off your defense of Dennard). You look pretty silly now, but then again you always do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Clueless?? You are the guy - who when Hernandez had officers surrounding his home - went on to say they were making a huge mistake and were overreacting. Remember that? Of course you don't! I'm just making it all up! But do you remember when I told you that police don't just surround homes and come in with search warrants for nothing? Of course not! That was you a year ago...blaming those mean old police officers (fresh off your defense of Dennard). You look pretty silly now, but then again you always do.

do posters actually make stuff up? I thought everyone used http://www.rustymakesstuffup.com; a highly respected website. The site even advocates that it's all Brady's fault. What's not to like??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I heard Kraft gave AH the gun, used in 3 murders, as a contract signing gift.

Sections
Shortcuts