Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault

Ok this is really starting to get sickening. This league is in serious need of policing their players and put a stop to this kind of BS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault

This is a little different than the Roethlisberger thing.  Police investigated and chose not to press charges.  3 months later she is now pursuing her civil options. 
    Word on the local street is that he has been through a number of lie detector tests and passed them all while she has taken one and failed.  I have no idea about this one, and just as I was willing to give Big Ben the benefit of not rushing to judgement when his first allegation came out (not so much with the second), I will do the same here. 

One more point - Polian generally does not mess around with players in trouble that are any lower than superstar status.  If there is any validity to the allegation (and no criminal charges were brought), I expect Foster will be gone from the colts fairly quickly. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault:
    Ok this is really starting to get sickening. This league is in serious need of policing their players and put a stop to this kind of BS.
    Posted by Stompper

This is why the Patriots pay such close attention to character when they draft.
    This sounds similar to the Kobe Bryant assault.It seems the University Police(Colts Fans no doubt) mishandled the case and didn't get appropriate forensic evidence at the time of the initial complaint and forced this girl to pursue justice in civil court.They also asked her to submit to the lie detector test which is not allowed by Indiana Law. I feel bad for her as this is becoming a sickening trend.

Here's a link to the whole story.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/20/civil-suit-accuses-colts-dt-foster-attack/

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/20/civil-suit-accuses-colts-dt-foster-attack/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault:
    Is there any evidence or are you just talking too soon? This could very well be a fake just to get money out of a a guy or something. But i have no idea so I will just wait for the facts.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

The Police actually really bungled this one as far as evidence goes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

E - I caught a bit colts dig when you stated that the pats pay attention to character - as if the colts do not. 

Please. 

Paying attention to character does not allow Randy Moss to become a patriot.  Regardless of how clean he may be as a patriot, his past was dirty enough to stay away.  Nick Kaczur was caught with enough prescription meds to be charged with a felony and intent to distribute.  Rodney Harrison admitted to using peds.  Brandon Meriweather stomped on multiple FIU players laying on the ground in the FIU-Miami brawl.  He wasn't even on the field when the fight broke out.

That said, I'll agree that the pats pay attention to character.  The colts do too.  The fact is, all of that effort never guarantees that no issues will arise.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault:
    E - I caught a bit colts dig when you stated that the pats pay attention to character - as if the colts do not.  Please.  Paying attention to character does not allow Randy Moss to become a patriot.  Regardless of how clean he may be as a patriot, his past was dirty enough to stay away.  Nick Kaczur was caught with enough prescription meds to be charged with a felony and intent to distribute.  Rodney Harrison admitted to using peds.  Brandon Meriweather stomped on multiple FIU players laying on the ground in the FIU-Miami brawl.  He wasn't even on the field when the fight broke out. That said, I'll agree that the pats pay attention to character.  The colts do too.  The fact is, all of that effort never guarantees that no issues will arise.  
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL.  I think you need a break man. I have very little interest in the way the Colts screen their players.My digs in this particular case would be directed at the cops. Every team should pay attention to character but the Pats, Since Bob and Myra have been around, Have been sick about it. They really P!ssed Parcells off about it when he drafted Christian Peter and then sent him packing and they had only owned the team for about a year or so at that point. Not just about morality, it costs teams money.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

E - So I guess the feeling is that they don't care who gets brought in as long as no issues rise while with the team - Except that they didn't do anything about Kaczur, and they didn't do anything about Harrison. 

That said, the colts generally operate the same way.  The colts took Ed Johnson who was a great player in college with a bad rep.  No one drafted him because of his rep so the colts gave him a shot as a UDFA.  His rookie year, 2007, he started every game.  He started his first game in 2008, was arrested in a traffic stop for possession of pot and the colts cut him the next day.  

No team picked him up for the rest of the year, so in 09 the colts gave him a second chance.  He started 2 games but did not produce the way the colts wanted so they cut him again. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This is not even close to the Big Ben situation. As under has pointed out it just doesn't add up to me. I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt for the 1st offence but if it becomes a pattern then I'd have to believe the opposite

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

well let me clarify - if this happened, there is no benefit of the doubt.  throw the mf in jail.  But, we live in a society where there are both criminally deviant sexual predators as well as golddigging predators.   

Unfortunately, sometimes the  lying latter like to claim a wealthy athlete is the former, and when that happens, it becomes a disgrace to those who have actually been violated. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

In Response to Here we go......Woman accuses Colts' Eric Foster of sexual assault : This is why the Patriots pay such close attention to character when they draft. This sounds similar to the Kobe Bryant assault.It seems the University Police(Colts Fans no doubt) mishandled the case and didn't get appropriate forensic evidence at the time of the initial complaint and forced this girl to pursue justice in civil court.They also asked her to submit to the lie detector test which is not allowed by Indiana Law. I feel bad for her as this is becoming a sickening trend. Here's a link to the whole story. http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/20/civil-suit-accuses-colts-dt-foster-attack/ http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/20/civil-suit-accuses-colts-dt-foster-attack/
    Posted by ewhite1065

And I hope she shows up in court with the uniform she wore that day, with any dna evidence from that day still intact......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

let me make this arguement on behalf of all the right-wing nut jobby Facist Tea Bag Party scum - "Hang them all, make'em work for a living! Chop off their manhood and feed it to a mad dog, maybe then they'll learn!" Thank you Sarah Palin...   :-)
    Posted by jfaust1954

Long Live Sarah Palin.........zig heilYell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vinniedonuts1. Show vinniedonuts1's posts

i heard he was claiming to be peyton manning, when he was done he said suprise om not manning im eric foster, she started crying an pressed charges

Sections
Shortcuts