Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha

Chargers coach Norv Turner is upset of his teams recent struggles, so he decides to visit Bill Belichick at Patriots practice.

"Coach, how is it the Patriots always seem to be on a roll? What's your secret?"

Belichick says, "Watch this!" He calls over Tom Brady and says, "Tom, who is your father's brother's nephew?"

Brady responds, "That's easy coach.... it's me"

Belichick then looks at Turner and says, "See thats what it takes Norv.. A smart quarterback... You gotta have a smart QB!"

Turner heads back to San Diego and at the next Chargers practice he calls over Philip Rivers and says "Rivers!! Who is your father's brother's nephew??"

Rivers looks baffled and asks "Uhh coach can i get back to you on that?"

Annoyed Turner says, "Yes... Just make it quick."

Then Rivers goes over to Antonio Gates and says "Coach just asked me a strange question: "Whos is your father's brother's nephew?"

Gates replies "Duhhh cmon man that's simple... It's me"

Later on when Rivers catches back up with Norv Turner, Rivers says "Hey Coach I think I've got it! My father's brother's nephew is... Antonio Gates!!"

Turner, exasperated, says, "No.. No.. No!! you fool!! it's Tom Brady!!"

LOL.. Hope u guys liked it i got a good laugh when i read it.. anyways go pats!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha

Rofl that's great

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

hehe thanks man.. I'll post more if i find em

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good one!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Well done. I'm still laughing!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

nice, made me laugh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Thanks for the laugh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Priceless!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Ha ha, thank you!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha:
    [QUOTE]Ha ha, thank you!
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]

If Fat Rex asked that question of Cromartie, he would be in a corner blithering for a week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha : If Fat Rex asked that question of Cromartie, he would be in a corner blithering for a week.
    Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE]

if rex asked cromartie that he would refuse to comment thinking it was a paternity test.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha : if rex asked cromartie that he would refuse to comment thinking it was a paternity test.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Ha!LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha:
    [QUOTE]Chargers coach Norv Turner is upset of his teams recent struggles, so he decides to visit Bill Belichick at Patriots practice. "Coach, how is it the Patriots always seem to be on a roll? What's your secret?" Belichick says, "Watch this!" He calls over Tom Brady and says, "Tom, who is your father's brother's nephew?" Brady responds, "That's easy coach.... it's me" Belichick then looks at Turner and says, "See thats what it takes Norv.. A smart quarterback... You gotta have a smart QB!" Turner heads back to San Diego and at the next Chargers practice he calls over Philip Rivers and says "Rivers!! Who is your father's brother's nephew??" Rivers looks baffled and asks "Uhh coach can i get back to you on that?" Annoyed Turner says, "Yes... Just make it quick." Then Rivers goes over to Antonio Gates and says "Coach just asked me a strange question: "Whos is your father's brother's nephew?" Gates replies "Duhhh cmon man that's simple... It's me" Later on when Rivers catches back up with Norv Turner, Rivers says "Hey Coach I think I've got it! My father's brother's nephew is... Antonio Gates!!" Turner, exasperated, says, "No.. No.. No!! you fool!! it's Tom Brady!!" LOL.. Hope u guys liked it i got a good laugh when i read it.. anyways go pats!!
    Posted by benBlev[/QUOTE]

That was great!!  i literally laughed out loud!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Thanks needed that! I'm so SICK of TEBOW!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wow -  A non-Tebow thread and a good one at that ...

Good one !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

The most famous white bronco since OJ's truck.  LOL  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

[QUOTE] if rex asked cromartie that he would refuse to comment thinking it was a paternity test.s[/QUOTE] Hey, hey, hey now, credit where credit is due. It is a well known fact that Cromartie has never failed a paternity test, even when he tried.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Heres a joke for those of you who want a good laugh haha:
    [QUOTE]Chargers coach Norv Turner is upset of his teams recent struggles, so he decides to visit Bill Belichick at Patriots practice. "Coach, how is it the Patriots always seem to be on a roll? What's your secret?" Belichick says, "Watch this!" He calls over Tom Brady and says, "Tom, who is your father's brother's nephew?" Brady responds, "That's easy coach.... it's me" Belichick then looks at Turner and says, "See thats what it takes Norv.. A smart quarterback... You gotta have a smart QB!" Turner heads back to San Diego and at the next Chargers practice he calls over Philip Rivers and says "Rivers!! Who is your father's brother's nephew??" Rivers looks baffled and asks "Uhh coach can i get back to you on that?" Annoyed Turner says, "Yes... Just make it quick." Then Rivers goes over to Antonio Gates and says "Coach just asked me a strange question: "Whos is your father's brother's nephew?" Gates replies "Duhhh cmon man that's simple... It's me" Later on when Rivers catches back up with Norv Turner, Rivers says "Hey Coach I think I've got it! My father's brother's nephew is... Antonio Gates!!" Turner, exasperated, says, "No.. No.. No!! you fool!! it's Tom Brady!!" LOL.. Hope u guys liked it i got a good laugh when i read it.. anyways go pats!!
    Posted by benBlev[/QUOTE]

thanks for the chuckle

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, hey, hey now, credit where credit is due. It is a well known fact that Cromartie has never failed a paternity test, even when he tried.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts