Here's A Question

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Here's A Question

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I haven't read any threads or posts calling for Kraft to sell the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Did he get booted again?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Wow. They actually deleted my post because I asked if people here have friends or know anyone else who are non-Pats fans?

But, they leave Prolate's trollish response instead?  WOW

The mods allow trolls, censore diehard fans clean posts and enable the troll work simultaneously.

Wierd, did you pee in the mods lemonaid? And I live in Seahawk country now .... so most everyone hates the Pats

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

None of my friends that are fans of other teams have many negative things to say about the Patriots. They don't like them because they beat their teams and just about everyone else but don't show the jealousy that the trolls from other fan bases who hang out here do. Seriously, why would someone who's a fan of another team even bother with this site? I'd be bored out of my mind and have no interest in reading about and talking Jets with their fans. What's even more disturbing is that many of them seem to lurk here 24/7 lol. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

None of my friends that are fans of other teams have many negative things to say about the Patriots. They don't like them because they beat their teams and just about everyone else but don't show the jealousy that the trolls from other fan bases who hang out here do. Seriously, why would someone who's a fan of another team even bother with this site? I'd be bored out of my mind and have no interest in reading about and talking Jets with their fans. What's even more disturbing is that many of them seem to lurk here 24/7 lol. 

Agree

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Laughing