Here's a scary thought what if....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Here's a scary thought what if....

you put Tom Brady on the Oakland Raiders? They would be better than the Patriots because the have better top to bottom talent. Us fans can talk all we want about the Josh Reed's of the world but the only fact worth really mentioning is #12's health. Unlike 2 years ago when the Pats had much better all around talent and much better leadership if something were to happen to Brady this season forget about it! The Pats would be lucky to win 5 games. It's scary to think without Brady a pittiful team like the Oakland Raiders would beat the Patriots!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Here's a scary thought what if....

When it comes to thinking about irrational things, I tend to think a gorilla will attack me while I am washing my hair. I have to keep my eyes closed because of the shampoo, but, man, it makes me really nervous not knowing if a gorilla is sneaking up on me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Oh, and sometimes the gorilla is a vampire, too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

^^LOL

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. With me its a psychopath with a large knife sneaking up on me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

How about your ex-wife and her lawyer sneaking up on you... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Can i have some of whatever your smoking, plz? You might wanna seek the wizard of Oz. And if he doesnt have an extra brain lying around, ask for a clue,k?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Sometimes, I dream about Serena Williams being in my shower. She's armed with a tennis racquet. Should I be worried?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Here's a scary thought what if....:
    Sometimes, I dream about Serena Williams being in my shower. She's armed with a tennis racquet. Should I be worried?
    Posted by Yapple

Was the ball out or in?

In you are OK. Out and you are in for some nasty threats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

I nominate datdude401 for illegal use of a tired old catch phrase
    ( "Can i have some of whatever your smoking" )

On 2nd thought ...after reading his original one ( something about a wizard / brain / clue ) ...

it's probably best for all concerned that he stick 2 the retreads .

RE:  The actual Pats minus Brady = Less than Raiders Topic

I have to admit that if the hypothetical Brady's Raiders faced the Pats with Hoyer  , I would have to give the nod to the Raiders
     ( Especially if the game was played with the rosters as they stand today )

LINE : 
    Raiders by 4 1/2 in Oakland 
    Raiders by 1 1/2 in Foxborough

( Only the superior coaching and game planning of BB would even make it this close ...other than O line & 1 wide out ( Moss ), hard to see a position the Pats would actually dominate )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Here's a scary thought what if....:
      I nominate datdude401 for illegal use of a tired old catch phrase ( "Can i have some of whatever your smoking" )  On 2nd thought ...after reading his original one ( something about a wizard / brain / clue ) ... it's probably best for all concerned that he stick 2 the retreads . RE:  The actual  Pats minus Brady = Less than Raiders Topic  I have to admit that if the hypothetical Brady's Raiders faced the Pats with Hoyer  , I would have to give the nod to the Raiders  ( Especially if the game was played with the rosters as they stand today ) LINE :  Raiders by 4 1/2 in Oakland  Raiders by 1 1/2 in Foxborough ( Only the superior coaching and game planning of BB would even make it this close ...other than O line & 1 wide out ( Moss ), hard to see a position the Pats would actually dominate )
    Posted by CaptFoxboro

Why would you give serious thought to the scenario? That is what I find astounding. Not all questions are worthy of answers.

Sections
Shortcuts