Here's Something We Haven't Talked About

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Here's Something We Haven't Talked About

Chris Hanson totally blows.

Is the world so devoid of punters that this guy is the best we can do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Here's Something We Haven't Talked About

there are times he does well,but then stinks.what ever happened to the coffin corner punters?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Here's Something We Haven't Talked About:
    [QUOTE]Chris Hanson totally blows. Is the world so devoid of punters that this guy is the best we can do?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

It is frustrating. Everytime he boots one into the endzone I think..How come every other punter I see can bury the ball inside the 10 yard line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

We should only need him once or twice today so it won't be a big deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Got to believe he's the best available or we would have moved him.

I expect a punter is on BB's xmas list though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He actually has a strong leg, but yeah, he can't generate any good backspin.

Walter had a weak leg, but coul nail that short punt.

I think they should train the ghost to pooch that shite. Try for long FGs and then just pooch it to the five.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Here's Something We Haven't Talked About:
    [QUOTE]Chris Hanson totally blows. Is the world so devoid of punters that this guy is the best we can do?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

we could use some improvement in this area - seems like we haven't pinned many opponents deep in their end from good punts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

I punted for my high school team can I try.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Soon enough punters will be non existant. Offenses are getting too good and teams will go for it on 4th down every time.

In reality a good punter can help dramatically. Bill prefers left footed punters because it puts an opposite spin on the ball. The theory is returners have a little more trouble catching the ball. This seems to cut our optionts down by well over half. I don't see the point in having a sub par left footed punter. It seems 95% of all punts are either fair catched, into the end zone, downed inside the 10 or out of bounds. Why not go find that coffin corner type of guy? This has baffled me the past few years.

Sections
Shortcuts