Here's Team By Team Picks; Rate How U ThinkTeams Did (dont gotta be a pro, just everyone's opinion)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Here's Team By Team Picks; Rate How U ThinkTeams Did (dont gotta be a pro, just everyone's opinion)

NE draft is a 4, definately not going with the mainstream thinking, possibility for real value in these selections.

Random thought, Carolina drafts 2 DT's but summary says CB is a need.

Doesn't NE have an extra CB now and could use a DT?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: Here's Team By Team Picks; Rate How U ThinkTeams Did (dont gotta be a pro, just everyone's opinion)

I realize in looking at this list that the talent in the draft wasn't great, and most teams dis about what you would expect based on the draft picks they entered the first two days with. So ...

Buffalo - wasted their first round and their QB selection, nothing else matters - D

Miami - came in with great first two round capital. Big first round move that ONLY made sense for a position of need. Defensive front 7 was not the problem in Miami. OL and DBs are the problem and they got some OK DBs later but nothing on the OL. So I guess another high cost FA signing coming.  - C

Jets - need offensive playmakers and DBs and OL - OK on the first pick, but even with the late OL pick, the offense is still hurting. C.

All the rest - Minn stands out for sitting still for talent to fall in their laps on the first two. And the trade - they go high risk/high reward, Pats go volume low risk/good reward. Different strokes, but decent deal for both teams. - B (+)

Tenn, Houston, St Louis - B good solid stuff - StLo might even be a B+

Dallas living up to the Big D nickname - D

SF - entered the draft with a ton of picks - made their moves, but just haven't impressed me with the results - C-

Pats - C+/B-

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

This thread is about 3 years too early.  Just my opinion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Without question, we would have 2-3 more rings if BB could draft nearly as well as he can coach.

Another "meh" draft from him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Without question, we would have 2-3 more rings if BB could draft nearly as well as he can coach.

Yeah he's had some big time blunders but also some great picks like Gronk. I think every team has their share of busts but Belichick hasn't really done it with first round picks. Thats what kills some of these teams like Oakland. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yeah he's had some big time blunders but also some great picks like Gronk. I think every team has their share of busts but Belichick hasn't really done it with first round picks. Thats what kills some of these teams like Oakland. 

He's not an idiot like some making picks in the NFL. But he doesn't crap gold bars like some of the kool-aide drinkers here proclaim.

Facts. Without Brady he has been a failure. His greatest achievements were with a lucky pick HOF QB and a number of excellent inherited defensive players.

It is what it is. Since those players have left he has not replaced them adequately and has left a mediocre team around Brady. I'm doubting this draft changes that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to bredbruu's comment:

alfred, did you say someting in your post? i ddint see anything at all.

he put his score after the team name ie  / 2   / 3

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections