here's y KANSAS CITY will have the BEST record in the AFC!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: here's y KANSAS CITY will have the BEST record in the AFC!

Nope.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

they've also played Jacksonville, Dallas and Philly. Talk to me about this when they beat the likes of Denver, Houston, Indy, Cincy

TB12

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie = hysterical clueless and mocked everywhere he posts,one of every board on BDC;s least favorite posters, but ignorance about sports can be amusing when its on a sports board among people WAY smarter than him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

...this aint the 80s!

KC and the Sunshine Band?  Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!

Today I have KC up to a 7-9 power rating, not counting their 3 wins on the board.  Beating bunny teams doesn't help that much in my system.  They might continue to rise a bit.  They're trying, they have a fourth place schedule, they have a pretty good coaching staff and they have a good QB.  I'll give them an outside shot at a wild card but certainly no promises.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

these guys have it all. a motivated coach, RB and qb who have all come together mutually. a steady d, special teams, great running game, steady receivers and most of all.. they never turn the ball over, zero thus far and see no reason with alex the smith back there that they canrt keep up that treand (lowest numbers).. oh yep, and they play in one of the wekest divisions minus the broncs.. not buying the chargers or raiders.. this aint the 80s! 

until they do it they haven't done it

And as i said on another thread, I like Alex smith a lot. He has made clutch plays under pressure, as he did last nite. He is atheltic and as you as said doesn't turn the ball over.

And i have said - as a minority of 1 - i would ahve let hem stay the qb last year in SF - He is not as gifted as the Kaep - but he would have kept them on the field and the D rested.

KC does have 6 all pros - ther is some talent ther - I wondered a little about their Oline last nite- I am looking forward to them playing Denver- Who I also dont think have played a top team - so far only SF and Seattle have played - so no matter what the record.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I think the Chiefs make the playoffs with a wild card.

Sections
Shortcuts