Hern should sit and get healthy for the long haul; Vereen should get more play ginst bills, develop him keep ridley a little fresh for playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

neither ridley or hern are needed against the bills.

give ridley some carries, use vereen mostly

let hern heal his upper ankle sprain or it may hamper him and us all season/playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

NO. Give Ridley the ball and hes your 1st and 2nd down back. You dont rest people week 9 to get ready for the playoffs when he just sat for 2 weeks. Let him keep building confidence and play him because hes better than Vareen. 

You are clearly over thinking football. You play football for 5 months of the year, you rest for the other 7. There is a lot of season left for Vareen to develope but never take away from a 22 year old Ridley. Its not like Ridley in 30. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

NO. Give Ridley the ball and hes your 1st and 2nd down back. You dont rest people week 9 to get ready for the playoffs when he just sat for 2 weeks. Let him keep building confidence and play him because hes better than Vareen. 

You are clearly over thinking football. You play football for 5 months of the year, you rest for the other 7. There is a lot of season left for Vareen to develope but never take away from a 22 year old Ridley. Its not like Ridley in 30. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

We need to win every game we can right now, we are not 7 and 1...we are 5 and 3. Ridley is 24 and coming off a bye week - Hernandez is even younger, just had two weeks off and signed a 50 million dollar contract extension. These aren't 35 year old guys heading into the 15th week of the season - these are basically kids coming off a bye week. If Hern is still hurt, I can see it, but not Ridley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Boston.com just making me look like a rookie with 8 repost.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

We need to win every game we can right now, we are not 7 and 1...we are 5 and 3. Ridley is 24 and coming off a bye week - Hernandez is even younger, just had two weeks off and signed a 50 million dollar contract extension. These aren't 35 year old guys heading into the 15th week of the season - these are basically kids coming off a bye week. If Hern is still hurt, I can see it, but not Ridley.

opinons registered.

hernandez is no healthy from his high ankle sprain.

and he is questionable for the game. he can play out of will, but id sit him.

as i said giving vereen more carries than usual this week. 

he was a 2nd round pick. you need to develop him and make him into a legit threat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to maine12's comment:

Boston.com just making me look like a rookie with 8 repost.

Lol, it happens to the best of us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

opinons registered.

he was a 2nd round pick. you need to develop him and make him into a legit threat.

Yeah I'd like to see more Vareen, and I think we will now that Bolden is suspended. If Herandez is not healthy, then I think we could afford to sit him - we have other weapons, but being questionable means nothing to me with the way we play with the injury reports. He could be 100% right now. I'll tell you what though, if we don't get a first round bye this year I'd sit just about every single important player on this team that last game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

opinons registered.

Yeah I'd like to see more Vareen, and I think we will now that Bolden is suspended. If Herandez is not healthy, then I think we could afford to sit him - we have other weapons, but being questionable means nothing to me with the way we play with the injury reports. He could be 100% right now. I'll tell you what though, if we don't get a first round bye this year I'd sit just about every single important player on this team that last game.

i hear ya.

if you remember he came back too ealry from a high ankle sprain. and re aggravated in practice.

he should sit and heal the injury he will be needed at full strength.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

This is a ridiculous post.  Are you seriously implying that we should be resting players for the playoffs in early November?  You act like the Bills are a complete push-over.  This is the same team that was knocking on the door to take a 21-7 halftime lead against us a month ago.  We need to play our best players and win the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was listening to one of the Patriots podcasts from yesterday and they said Hernandez was running sideline to sideline sprints yesterday in practice very well and on the last one he was beating everyone,  so it's possible that his ankle is as bad as everyone is saying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was listening to one of the Patriots podcasts from yesterday and they said Hernandez was running sideline to sideline sprints yesterday in practice very well and on the last one he was beating everyone,  so it's possible that his ankle is as bad as everyone is saying.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

That does not really show anything... There is a huge difference between sprinting sideline to sideline and being in a game. My guess is that no one was trying to ankle tackle him during the sprints.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

That does not really show anything... There is a huge difference between sprinting sideline to sideline and being in a game. My guess is that no one was trying to ankle tackle him during the sprints.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

This thread clearly is having issues with creating multiple posts...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

doesn't look like it's having problems creating multiple posts at all. :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Sure it does! Shows he can run very well on it.  Anytime you get ankle tackled or someone lands on your ankle you have the chance of getting injured.  Good ankle or not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I think it'd be okay to dress Hernandez, but limited snaps, if any - depending on the game. I would say at 5-3, the Patriots need to win this game.

Shootz, let Mallett get some snaps if game is out of reach for the Bills.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

I think it'd be okay to dress Hernandez, but limited snaps, if any - depending on the game. I would say at 5-3, the Patriots need to win this game.

Shootz, let Mallett get some snaps if game is out of reach for the Bills.

i dotn think you need hern to win this game. im sure fells, hooman, or shiancoe would do or none of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think they should have doctors evaluate his health and determine if he can play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think they should have doctors evaluate his health and determine if he can play.

Sections
Shortcuts