Hernandez and our offensive line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunker Spreckeles. Show Bunker Spreckeles's posts

Re: Hernandez and our offensive line

In response to Benkarkis' comment:

In response to Bunker Spreckeles' comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I'd add Dennard to that list. He played great...I can only remember him giving up one big play and that small PI call.

I will say I'm thinking twice about WW...if we can take that money and use it on a deep threat (or S, pass rush, etc.), I might consider it...as long as we find a way to get a deep threat.

Denard is further proof of BB's drafting brilliance. 

DRAFTING BRILLIANCE -  Have you checked the 2006 to 2009 DRAFTS,  THEY ARE HORRIBLE with very few exceptions.  They are why the Team has not won a SB since 2004, plain and simple.

Another troll.  2009 was a poor draft for all teams.  2010 was the deepest draft in 25 years and BB aced it.  He had drawn the model of how to build a team in the salary cap era.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Remember after 4 games we were all saying Jones is the real deal...ROY candidate?  What a huge disappointment the dude turned into.  He spent the remainder of the year hurt or contributing nothing.  

Mayo once again, other then whiffing on the TD run, was invisible.

Arrington and DMC don't belong on a pro team.  Gregory = joke

Talib needs to go, guy played like 2 games and was hurt for 6.  We already have one RasiPod.

Lloyd is a nothing special possession receiver who can't get separation.  Branch was done 2 years ago.  GRONK can make it through the playoffs.  

Welker needs to go.  We need someone who can actually catch balls that hit him in the hand.

time to cut Ridley and give Vereen the starting job next year.

hard to assess Brady since he has so few real targets.

Put down the crackpipe and step away from the computer!

Lloyd is a great reciever.

Welker needs to stay but for a discounted rate.

Cut Ridley? are you serious?

No I'm not serious about cutting Ridley but I do want to see Vereen starting next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

tcalIt all mentioned Gregory being a joke...couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have him on the field than Chung, but we can't have a guy like that playing in our secondary and expect to win anything. 

Speaking of Chung, good to see him on the field for five minutes before getting his useless self hurt again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

IMO, the bright spots in this game were the O-line, Dennard, Hernandez, Lloyd, and i'll add our rushing attack (which we abandoned too early IMO).

I do not think they abandoned the run game too early. They basically had to abandon it once they fell behind 2 scores in the 4th quarter. They needed to score quick because the defense was looking really shaky there and you could not count on 3 and outs by then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

tcalIt all mentioned Gregory being a joke...couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have him on the field than Chung, but we can't have a guy like that playing in our secondary and expect to win anything. 

Speaking of Chung, good to see him on the field for five minutes before getting his useless self hurt again.

Safety is tied with pass rush as my #1 offseason need...deep threat is 3rd IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

IMO, the bright spots in this game were the O-line, Dennard, Hernandez, Lloyd, and i'll add our rushing attack (which we abandoned too early IMO).

I do not think they abandoned the run game too early. They basically had to abandon it once they fell behind 2 scores in the 4th quarter. They needed to score quick because the defense was looking really shaky there and you could not count on 3 and outs by then.

Thye ran the ball like twice in the 3rd quarter when we were only down one score...that is what I was referring to.

Also, Ridley was getting about 4-6 YPC in the later half of the 2nd quarter...yet we stopped giving it to him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm really not going to spend another year defending Brady and trying to convince people the defense at its core stinks.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing them trade Brady. The guy is never going to win another ring trying to carry this motley crew on his back.

Let's have BB unleash that genius without Tommy Boy around to take the heat when it flops.

Not really sure how Brady was disgraceful today, but like I say, I'm not arguing this stuff anymore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'm really not going to spend another year defending Brady and trying to convince people the defense at its core stinks.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing them trade Brady. The guy is never going to win another ring trying to carry this motley crew on his back.

Let's have BB unleash that genius without Tommy Boy around to take the heat when it flops.

I usually have no problem defending Brady, tonight I do. I know the defense isn't very good, but he didn't play well tonight...no one did. I just expect more out of him..the batted balls, picks, poor clock management, throws behind recievers. And it really wasnt only all that stuff - it was more the fact that he didn't make any throws that were difference makers. He threaded a nice one to Welker, but other than that I thought he was very very pedestrian.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Brady threw for 320 and 3 scoring drives cut short by drop, penalty and a fumble.

Sections
Shortcuts