Hernandez barred

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Hernandez barred

Forced to leave the facility after trying to workout Thursday. http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/06/source_aaron_hernandez_barred_by_patriots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Hernandez barred

That is bound to happen. At this time, he is carrying a traveling circus and it creates massive distraction at the facility. And depends on how things pan out, he may not be returning as a Patriot player.

Living well is the best revenge.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

wonder if bb met w/him one on one and how that cono went?

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

CULTURE CLUB??  HMMM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I think BB is in Europe on Vacation. Probably met with managment and was asked a bunch of questions and I would think he would rather face the police at this point.

I truly think he will never play another game in a pats uniform.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

I think BB is in Europe on Vacation. Probably met with managment and was asked a bunch of questions and I would think he would rather face the police at this point.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

What happens to his contract, guranteed money, will the Pats have to carry the dead money in the future?  I doubt anyone picks him up if he walks,  How does all this work?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

What happens to his contract, guranteed money, will the Pats have to carry the dead money in the future?  I doubt anyone picks him up if he walks,  How does all this work?

[/QUOTE]

Contractually they may be off the hook. All contracts have so-called "moral clauses." It depends on the wording and conditions.  

Right now, BB and Co. Need to be re-drawing the offensive play book to prep for less use of TEs. We don't even know when Gronk will be back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Contractually they may be off the hook. All contracts have so-called "moral clauses." It depends on the wording and conditions.  

Right now, BB and Co. Need to be re-drawing the offensive play book to prep for less use of TEs. We don't even know when Gronk will be back.

[/QUOTE]

You might be correct about money owed. Wonder about the n bonus paid out. "Normal" situation Pats would incur $10m dead money hit. Of course this is not normal and remains to be seen how the $$$ play out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Sobchack's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You might be correct about money owed. Wonder about the n bonus paid out. "Normal" situation Pats would incur $10m dead money hit. Of course this is not normal and remains to be seen how the $$$ play out

[/QUOTE]

It all depends on if he gets convicted, but before that he has to be arrested for the crime to begin with. Obstruction isn't enough to recoup the money, however, if he's convicted for murder or assistant murder then they can bring the issue up to recoup the bonus money and get a credit for the cap.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

IMO that was his last trip to the razor

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:

Well, he could get the snowplow gig at some point with good behavior.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Yeah! video of that below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BVP8JyEXujM

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

so what nfl team is practicing now?  even stacy james said no coaches are there so who would ban him from practice.

another FALSE news posting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

so what nfl team is practicing now?  even stacy james said no coaches are there so who would ban him from practice.

The Kraft's have Offices there and he would have been there to workout in the training facility not practice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now, that's funny :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The funniest quote I've read about this tragedy.  Thanks for the laugh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to Mooney12's comment:

Forced to leave the facility after trying to workout Thursday. http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/06/source_aaron_hernandez_barred_by_patriots

Is that source as reliable as those stating he was about to be arrested? Or was it as reliable as the source stating a warrant had been issued? Drawn up?

And this comes from the same paper that STILL employs pig-faced-lying-fat-fk-Tomase? Awesome, go ahead and run with that.

Keep piling on!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Kraft hasn't abandoned him yet, but I'm sure he is being cautious on this and doesn't want someone currently involved in a murder case at the facility until more facts arise. 

This could play out in several different ways where AH is forgiven and life goes on for him as a Patriot.  However, this could play out many different ways where his days as a Patriot are over.  So Kraft is protecting himself and the organization by barring AH at this point in time. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

I bet Kraft was watching him from the Copter-Cam and made a call.

Sections
Shortcuts