Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

Busy in front of his house

https://twitter.com/GregABedard/status/347135176595349504/photo/1

WOW!  Look at all those cars there.  This isn't looking very good.

Not really understanding your logic here...

Of course there's a large police-presence; someone was murdered, and Hernandez has some connection to that person. By no means does a large police presence give me significant pause for concern, any more than a couple of a police cars. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So two people were taken away from the home, neither of them were Hernandez?

I don't blame Hernandez for being “uncooperative.”  If they have questions I'm sure he will wait for his attorney to show up before answering anything.  So if being “uncooperative” is not talking without his attorney present or not allowing officers into his home without a warrent then I don't blame him one bit for being “uncooperative.”

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Of course there's a large police-presence; someone was murdered, and Hernandez has some connection to that person. By no means does a large police presence give me significant pause for concern, any more than a couple of a police cars. 

A large police presence certainly isn't a good thing even if he is not directly involved with the murder..  Since my post, two people were taken away from the home so yeah, apparently it wasn't a good thing with all those cars being there.  I seriously doubt it take all those cars to ask some questions.  So my logic was pretty much in line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

anyway we can get wes welker back?   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

A large police presence certainly isn't a good thing even if he is not directly involved with the murder..  Since my post, two people were taken away from the home so yeah, apparently it wasn't a good thing with all those cars being there.  I seriously doubt it take all those cars to ask some questions.  So my logic was pretty much in line.

Your post implied that the large police presence indicated a greater probability of Hernandez's guilt.

Clearly that wasn't the case. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Your post implied that the large police presence indicated a greater probability of Hernandez's guilt.

Clearly that wasn't the case. 

No, No, No!  Don't you dare say I was indicating guilt with that post.  No way!  Even if Hernandez was one of the people taken away it would have been way too early to even say he is guilty.  I have to be shown evidence before I consider anyone guilty of anything.  So no, you are off base here. 

I said it wasn't a good thing with all those cars there, apparently it wasn't good as two men were taken from his home.  As far as that comment indicating Hernandez guilty, you are way out of bounds there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to anonymis's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to anonymis's comment:

well, hernandez is prolly still 420 friendly....maybe it was a drug deal gone bad

I would imagine that he is on a pretty strict drug testing program.

solution, get someone else to pee in the cup

I bet someone watches him pee in the cup.

They most likely do. At my college they watched all the wrestlers pee into the cup. I have to say it is very very uncomfortable...Im sure at the professional level they do the same.

Especially with someone who has had problems before.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

No, No, No!  Don't you dare say I was indicating guilt with that post.  No way!  Even if Hernandez was one of the people taken away it would have been way too early to even say he is guilty.  I have to be shown evidence before I consider anyone guilty of anything.  So no, you are off base here. 

I said it wasn't a good thing with all those cars there, apparently it wasn't good as two men were taken from his home.  As far as that comment indicating Hernandez guilty, you are way out of bounds there.

The large police presence is, I'm assuming (let me stress, ASSUMING), for the purpose of serving and executing the search warrant.  I believe the two individuals led away were simply seeking to leave; according to reports, they came out when the police cars showed up, questioned the police presence and were led away without being handcuffed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Well it doesn't look good I'll tell you that. If he didn't have a reason to be concerned then I don't understand why he hasn't talked and why all the police are still there. My aunt was murdered a few years back and the cops came to speak wth my uncle; he spoke with them, and that was that. Yeah, he is a little more high profile but still... The fact that the car was in his name is also very fishy. It could be bad judgement or it could be nothing, but it doesn't look good. 

I really hope Gronk is ready to go.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Well you have to admit that being connected with a murder in any way isn't usually a good thing. Especially when a car rented in your name is tied to the murder and the cops are trying to get a search warrant.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm going to hold my judgement on this just as I would with anyone accused of anything, however I will not be surprised if he had a part in it.

The good news is that he hasn't been arrested as a suspect yet. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Kraft must be fuming right now after the contract he just gave him and the bad press.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The dude probably off'ed himself.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Dude, calm down.  You think Aaron Hernandez had a part in a murder? Why?  It's quite silly to think he's running around playing murdered a la Ray Lewis at this point and to leave a dead body close to where he lives.  Seriously.   It'd be one of the dumbest murders of all time in terms of executing it. 

Gee, let me rent a van in my name with a credit card and then leave the body near my house, too. lol

Sorry, not buying it. Whatever this is about, it's likely some kind of a poor association that an acquaintance has with Hernandez.   I don't get why these guys associate with questionable people either, but whatever.   They have it all to lose, but I am not buying it in this case. It's a little too smelly to me.

Do you really think someone could be that dumb to literally rent a van, murder someone in it or have the body in it, then leave the body less than a mile from your house?

Even Casey Anthony down in Florida was smarter than that. lol

Haha well I have met some pretty stupid people so it could definitely happen. I'm just saying that it is odd and we can't rush to judgement, but it is still a little odd so I won't be surprised either way.

Sections
Shortcuts